It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Friend Roger Stone Calls Black Radio Host 'Negro' in Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Bull#.

"I contend that the cry of 'Black Power' is, at bottom, a reaction to the reluctance of white power to make the kind of changes necessary to make justice a reality for the Negro. I think that we’ve got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard. And, what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the economic plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years."

-MLK

Glad you condemn MLK.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He should be tried and put in prison.

And then Trump can commute that sentence too!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Bull#.

"I contend that the cry of 'Black Power' is, at bottom, a reaction to the reluctance of white power to make the kind of changes necessary to make justice a reality for the Negro. I think that we’ve got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard. And, what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the economic plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years."

-MLK

Glad you condemn MLK.

Absolute rubbish? How old are you?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The worst part is there are a few here who actually believe a hair sniffing weirdo like Biden (President Corn Pop) would actually stand a chance at the Presidency.

Of course they also were true believers in Mueller, impeachment and every other make believe scandal to cross their brain's threshold.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The worst part is there are a few here who actually believe a hair sniffing weirdo like Biden (President Corn Pop) would actually stand a chance at the Presidency.

Why is it hard to believe in this day and age? In this day and age, we have have a Moran in the white house. A moron who has actually fathered a cult following, a Jesus like figure!

So, nothing is impossible!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It isn't "Rubbish" its a factual quote attributable to MLK. I'm old enough to have been alive when MLK was marching and giving his speeches. And although I never participated in them, my pasty white a## always looked up to him and his ideas

But apparently according to you and the rest of the LW hate mob I can't look up to MLK any more! He said NEGRO at some point, God save his soul and mine for supporting him I guess

You aren't trying to give someone a pass on something you clearly said was "racist" without qualification now are you? That itself would be....racist. But since I'm above accusing my ideological opposition (debate-wise) of that though over something so insigificant, I won't even dream of it. You know, since it cheapens the word and the sentiment...
edit on 7/21/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

No, they know Biden won't be running things if he wins. They know it'll be the 20 faceless people behind him running the show. And they're ok with that. But we're the dumb ones....because Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Misspelling a word is a tad different from sniffing dozens of women's hair, talking about being "touched" by little kids or inventing stories ranging from a fictional arrest in S. Africa to whatever the heck a "corn pop" is.....

No cult following, Trump's voters simply despise democrats (modern democrats) to the point we're willing to overlook *just* about anything since the other side is far worse. You'd think they'd take a hint

It isn't about Trump. It was never about Trump. Trump has done a good job, but he's far from the figure you all believe him to be (occupying space in you all's head rent free!). I bet the word "Trump" is the most used word in history. You can't read two sentences without seeing his name. Obsessive!

And this is why we will handily win again in 2020, no doubt stunning and shocking every single last dem voter. "How could we have gotten it so wrong!" "We know all there is to know about Trumpism!" I can already hear them. Well, you all don't know jack rabbit! 4 years and you *still* don't get it and that is why you will lose. You all, on the other hand, are transparent as they get. Remember, "Know thy enemy" but of course the left doesn't even know theirselves so what's that tell you about their chances of success
You got Russia wrong, you got impeachment wrong, you got Kavanaugh wrong, you got immigration wrong, you got policing wrong, and you got US wrong. You all pick the losing side every single time I almost feel bad for you

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"OMG!!! People are thinking differently than I am. That frightens me!!!"

Get over yourself.

link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Isn't that the truth GG! Orange man bad, ignore all the blatant communism we see in front of us because orange man says mean things and make precious little delicate snowflake momma's boys cry

link   

Oh yay, you're back to this nonsense of calling facts you disagree with "rubbish."

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It isn't "Rubbish" its a factual quote attributable to MLK. I'm old enough to have been alive when MLK was marching and giving his speeches. And although I never participated in them, my pasty white a## always looked up to him and his ideas

But apparently according to you and the rest of the LW hate mob I can't look up to MLK any more! He said NEGRO at some point, God save his soul and mine for supporting him I guess

When did I say you cannot look up to Martin Luther King? I meant it was rubbish posting that in the context to what we are talking about. You are trying so hard to justify that word, that it's becoming embarressing.

Would you talk about a black person and use the word Negro?

You aren't trying to give someone a pass on something you clearly said was "racist" without qualification now are you?

Did I say he was a racist? People have said words before like this, but it does not mean they are racist, just means they were wrong for saying it, but you are trying to justify it. That is the problem here.

But since I'm above accusing my ideological opposition (debate-wise) of that though over something so insigificant, I would even intimate it. You know, since it cheapens the word and the sentiment...

You are clearly trying to justify it because it comes from someone who is a good friend of someone you worship. That is what is going on here, that's all.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Get over yourself.

No, you need to get over yourself! It's a fact that Trump is looked at as some sort of messiah. It seems to me that the people justifying, or trying to justify what this guy said are Trump supporters. Is that a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Oh yay, you're back to this nonsense of calling facts you disagree with "rubbish."

Facts I disagree with? And what might they be?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Get over yourself.

No, you need to get over yourself! It's a fact that Trump is looked at as some sort of messiah. It seems to me that the people justifying, or trying to justify what this guy said are Trump supporters. Is that a coincidence?

Lol, you are the only one here who is claiming he is some God.
😂

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Would you talk about a black person and use the word Negro?

No.

I don't refer to anybody by their characteristics and treat people as distinct individuals

Did I say he was a racist? People have said words before like this, but it does not mean they are racist, just means they were wrong for saying it, but you are trying to justify it. That is the problem here.

I'm fairly certain I already called the guy who said it a moron
Just in case, HES A MORON!

You are clearly trying to justify it because it comes from someone who is a good friend of someone you worship. That is what is going on here, that's all.

That makes no sense since people are responsible for their own actions and to a lesser extent words. We don't do guilt by association, or half the democrat party would be in exile as racists (Robert Byrd) or communists (see current events, crying for Castro, statues of Lennin, kissing up to china, etc)

Again you're so sure of what you're saying but you're totally off. As I said, this is why you guys are suffering so many stinging defeats. So arrogant and so sure of yourselves. The left is so absorbed in its own dogma it is literally unable to see the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Get over yourself.

😂

Where did I claim he is a God? I claimed s lot of his supporters look at him like a messiah. Of course, the people who do, are never going to say they do.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Get over yourself.

😂

Where did I claim he is a God? I claimed s lot of his supporters look at him like a messiah. Of course, the people who do, are never going to say they do.

😉👌

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No.

I don't refer to anybody by their characteristics and treat people as distinct individuals

So, you think it's not good to use that word?

I'm fairly certain I already called the guy who said it a moron 

Just in case, HES A MORON!

If you called him a moron for say that, then you are half way there.

That makes no sense since people are responsible for their own actions and to a lesser extent words. We don't do guilt by association, or half the democrat party would be in exile as racists (Robert Byrd) or communists (see current events, crying for Castro, statues of Lennin, kissing up to china, etc)

Why are you so obsessed with the left and right? Don't you realise they are all the same? Don't you realise you are brainwashed hate the oppersite party and live the over?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Ummmm... We're all adults here. We read,work, pay taxes, have pubic hair....all of that stuff.
If you think your fellow adults are that shallow that says more about you than us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join