It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Friend Roger Stone Calls Black Radio Host 'Negro' in Interview

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What are Black people called in the UK?

On official forms etc you tend to get 'Afro-Caribbean' and 'Black or Black British'.

The majority of Black people I know just consider themselves to be British who also happen to be Black.

edit on 24/7/20 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I do not care about the good or bad things he has done, be has bcome cult/religous leader by mamy in America.

And my point is, this is scary that in this day and age that even in the most powerful and advanced country in the world, this could happen. That one man can easily manipalate people like that.

Like I said, as far as I know, he is not even religous, but now claiming to be because he knows how many religous people in America worship him.

Bloody scary!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I do not care about the good or bad things he has done, be has bcome cult/religous leader by mamy in America.

When you say "many" is like 100 many? This whole cult leader, racist....15 other slurs and negative labels are all pulled out of the air and used over and over like a chant in the hope that if it is said enough people will believe. I hear it all the time, it must be true...lol

As proof, find me a negative label that is even remotely connected to a white male that hasn't been used towards Trump.

So now he is some big cult leader...lol There is a cult out there and it isn't the people that go to work each day to take care of their families and believe in the Constitution who will most likely vote for Trump.... And I'm talking both moderate liberals and conservatives these days.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join