It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: dug88

is white people drinking chocolate milk racist too?

Only if they get a 'milk mustache'...then they're wearing blackface.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm going to drink some White milk and listen to classical music for a double dose of RRaycism.

Notes on Racism, and White Supremacy In Classical Music

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Could someone just give us a list of every food that is NOT "Racist"?

I think it’s called CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

See below examples

I Still Don’t Understand The Cultural Appropriation Of Food

www.foodrepublic.com...

L Last week, the Washington Post published a Portland, OR-centric story titled “Should White Chefs Sell Burritos?” The story explains the mounting accusations of appropriation against Portland chefs who become famous for and profit from the cuisine of cultures that are not their own. The Post asserts that these accused chefs aren’t harming anyone’s culture by disseminating facets of it — in fact, they’re more ambassadors of the culture they’ve chosen to represent than anything else.

HOOP EARRINGS CRITICISED AS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

www.independent.co.uk...

Go segregation!
edit on 20-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

With as little bubble wrap as possible here...

STFU, Peta, nobody cares what you freaks think.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've heard that skin heads are using milk in rituals, kind of giving it the symbolism mentioned.
Quite odd in my view.
edit on 0000007091479America/Chicago20 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
I've heard that skin heads are using milk in rituals, kind of giving it the symbolism mentioned.
Quite odd in my view.

BS.

It started with He Will Not Divide Us.

4Chan trolls were drinking White milk to try and get fragile leftists to say it was racist. Which is EXACTLY what fragile leftists are doing.
edit on 20-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Quite odd in my view.

BS.

4Chan trolls were drinking White milk to try and get fragile leftists to say it was racist. Which is EXACTLY what fragile leftists are doing.

How much you want to bet they (SJWs) go after fruit flavored sodas next? "White people should NEVER drink grape soda, it's raaaaacist! And appropriaaaation." F# you, give me my damn grape Faygo.
edit on 7/20/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Quite odd in my view.

BS.

How much you want to bet they (SJWs) go after fruit flavored sodas next? "White people should NEVER drink grape soda, it's raaaaacist! And appropriaaaation." F# you, give me my damn grape Faygo.

Well seeing as you mentioned it.

www.theatlantic.com...

wapo(non-paywalled link), something about racist grape drink

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Yep, just more chan troll-ery.

I swear, the media and leftists don't understand how much BS they are actually reacting to.

People, get it through your thick skulls. Chan anons will start the most ridiculous rumors knowing the media will pick up on it and blow it wide out of proportion.

Tomorrow they could start a troll saying that something completely and absurdly outlandish represents white supremacy and the media will just effin go for it.

For instance they could say that Lovecraftian fandom and Cthulhu are symbols of white supremacy, because HP Lovecraft ignorantly held beliefs that were racist.

The media would blast it. And Leftists and the woke SJWs would spazz out and throw up thinking that they ever had any interest in Lovecraftian horror and the elder gods.

You want evidence? The "OK" hand sign? That certain people think is racist? Yeah, 4chan started that.

The skull bandannas that alt-right people wear is racist symbology? Yep, 4chan started that. People still believe this one even when there are photos and videos of NFAC wearing them.

The simple fact is that a lot of people are dumb and will believe anything that the media and politicians push without doing their own thinking and investigating.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Cows milk is a poison forget about PETA

www.notmilk.com...

The Dairy Education Board is a public information association that has been formed to let America know that cow's milk is not nature's perfect food for people.

We are breaking down the greatest myth in America: that milk does a body good. By establishing a stance against the dairy industry and the tens of billions of dollars spent in propaganda activities such as the milk mustache campaign, we will tell America the other side of the milk story.

This group has been established to put the discussion in perspective. The dairy industry has invested an immense amount of money and Americans are still getting sick, breaking bones, getting cancer and osteoporosis.

The secret to the "Fountain of Youth" is giving up milk and dairy products.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
As a charter member of PETA (People for Eating Tasty Animals), I find this absolutely disgusting! I'm tempted to drop my membership!

Oh, wait... you meant the other PETA... the lunatics with the naked girls painted up like cows. I don't care what those idiots say.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Aw come on, there's so many utterly ridiculous mud-pit threads every day, can't i just have one?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Oh yeah sorry. Uh..

I'm white and my lactose intolerance is explosive. Maybe I'm just bitter, because milk and cheese are so delicious and I can't enjoy it without my internals blowing out my o-rings.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Weird, I thought everyone already knew milk was racist, you wait till they start on salt and pepper, it's going to get wild then because ebony loves ivory.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to see any difference, their goals are intermingling and people starting to notice.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Could someone just give us a list of every food that is NOT "Racist"?

Would water count as food? I mean it's clear. Or would that also be racist? We do need a play book on whats safe now.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Okey, I drink milk and I'm white so I guess that makes me racist. I can live with that.

Guess that explains why there are so many commercials for fake milk: oat, almond, ect.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
As a vegan who stopped drinking milk years before I went vegan- PETA can f*ck off.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy

I used to drink white supremacy milk everyday, until it gave me the shts... .now I only drink chocolate milk from a chocolate cow..

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't care how Bat s*() crazy you are....

Almond juice, soy juice, ect..

ARE NOT MILK PRODUCTS!!!

And so chocolate milk is ok then?

Peta, the gathering of morons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join