It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.10news.com...

press release

So read this comment on another thread

originally posted by: EternalShadow
What a load.

Like an epic diaper deposit.

1700 people?????? That's all it took????!!!!

I just learned this morning, AND I'M NOT KIDDING, that milk and sleep are also racist.

We are surrounded by fanatical lunatics on an unprecedented scale!
😩

ETA:

MILK
www.10news.com...

SLEEP
www.theatlantic.com...

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Got curious and took a look at the milk article. Now, PETA's always been pretty bat# #ing insane but this..

According to PETA’s latest press release, cow’s milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

“Aside from ‘lactose-tolerant’ white supremacists, cow’s milk really is the perfect drink of choice for all (even unwitting) supremacists, since the dairy industry inflicts extreme violence on other living beings,” the organization said in part.

In a blog post, Anna-Lisa Laca of Farm Journal's MILK took PETA and other animal rights groups to task for doing "whatever it takes to bash dairy farmers and keep Americans from drinking milk, even if that means slapping a racists label on the 90% of Americans who drink milk on a regular basis."

Geneticists are alarmed that white nationalists—who are now using milk emojis and sharing photos of themselves chugging milk to celebrate their “whiteness”—

Before you pour a glass of the “white stuff,” please remember that it isn’t the “right stuff,” unless it’s almond, soy, oat, coconut, or another vegan milk option.

If you feel that all life should be free of violent control, choose soy, almond, rice, cashew, or coconut milk the next time that you go shopping or order coffee. With so many different types of cruelty-free, delicious milks on the market, opposing supremacists has never been easier.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Really ? I Thought White Bread was ...............Hmm.....

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I wonder how they feel about chocolate milk?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

even if that means slapping a racists label on the 90% of Americans who drink milk on a regular basis.

Hand me some milk and allow me to show how little I care about that tomfoolery.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I just learned this morning, AND I'M NOT KIDDING, that milk and sleep are also racist.

We are surrounded by fanatical lunatics on an unprecedented scale!

Its a shame all those Victorian lunatic asylum's have been closed down.

They could have really been filled up in todays lunacy.

Got curious and took a look at the milk article. Now, PETA's always been pretty bat# #ing insane but this..
According to PETA’s latest press release, cow’s milk is a symbol of white supremacy.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I wonder how they feel about chocolate milk?

They think it's a bovine version of Uncle Tom.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy

Peta just snipped off millions of Americans with Indian heritage.

Where their ancestral home worships the cow.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

My God

I am speechless.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How could I honestly give a f****.

I made a thread about child abuse, ignored, f*** it mate, no point.

Sorry, to stay on point boo to the whatevers who did whatever.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am past the point of caring who calls me or thinks I am a racist. I am going to just do me and live my life. Also, P.E.T.A. can sod off.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That settles it, just like cows black people are also racist for producing white milk.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Can we make snow a symbol of White supremacy?

I would like an entire geographical area where I wouldn't have to deal with such idiots.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Unreal isn't it?

But here we are nonetheless!😩

This is merely a glimpse of what our young minds have been corrupted with on our school campuses.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I do not take seriously the opinion of an animal “welfare” group that operates a shelter that can be described as an Animal Auschwitz.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So? Is the term white noise racists? Against who? Is what PETA claimed about white milk white noise?

The stupidity does burn....... arrrrrr

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If you are White EUROPEAN you are more likely to be lactose tolerant even for many into your old age, if you are African, Asian, native American or aboriginal from almost anywhere else in the world and you are extremely likely to be lactose intolerant, but even among Europeans there are many that are intolerant since in this world of today with chemical's and other allergy triggering poison's many have lost there natural lactose tolerance as a result of reactions to artificial products given to the animal's by farmers (bloody Monsanto among other's) which have then triggered allergic reactions in there body's when they have interfered with there natural digestion.

So to those that are it is easy to attack milk because it is seen by them as a white mans' food and this is not about banishing racism for them it is about ATTACKING the white man, it is actually racist to call it racist but the racism in this case is THERE racism against white people.

Oh and Vegans have there own reason's but they are not acting out of racism just concern for animal welfare and there own veggie morality which is actually good and fine, I can't live that way need my meat, cheese, milk and yogurt and plant based alternatives just do not do it for me so while I admire there stance and like it and wish I could go the whole hock I am afraid if they force there way onto me that is a different type of tyranny, a well intentioned one but still tyranny.

So milk is definitely NOT racist, those that claim it is definitely ARE racist and Vegan's are an entirely different subject (but in my humble opinion many a vile stinky cheese should be banned and banished into space - of course everyone has there tastes and there are limit's but for me the smell and taste of Stilton and other strong cheeses is too much for my delicate senses to survive (I am a Cheder and other mild hard cheese fan - love a lot of Dutch variety's there as well) - still I would dearly love to send a package of that (cheese that to my delicate senses smell's like something you would swear blind was something that had come out of a dog's arse) to the idiots that are trying to call milk racist, if they want to be offended give them something to be offended by but knowing my luck they would probably fall in love with the bloody vile stuff)
edit on 20-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I had a racist bowl of Raisin Bran for breakfast this morning.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I read the article on sleep... I'll admit to having
enough of this with just that. Milk=white supremacy=
a warning.
If this is a faction of society you want running all your
lives, please go in November and vote them in. It seems
you've been doing it habitually for multiple incumbencies:
and when you're down to your last peck of beets DON'T
bust my perimeter, comrade. I'm a nasty old bag of surprises.

EDIT:: And of course I meant you and yours rhetorically DUG.

edit on 20-7-2020 by derfreebie because: Wow THAT was far from neighborly..

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Could someone just give us a list of every food that is NOT "Racist"?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

is white people drinking chocolate milk racist too?
How about black coffee with cream?

<<   2  3 >>

join