It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall War 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chaos Psyche

If not a vision you have a muse for an apocalyptic screenplay, or at least a creepy pasta.

But I will answer under the premise you are having an apocalyptic vision.

You need to cross reference it with a religious one and find subjective parallels like I will do for you.

Having extended theological training and knowledge of most world's mainstream scripture there are certainly two that spring to mind.

Especially with death casualties like 80% of a population.

The one you are most likely to be familiar with.

Revelation:

But the day of God of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens willl pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. Only one city is secure forever; that is the city of God

Riga Veda:

Go to Tripura and teach the demons this religion, by which they are dislodged from the righteous path. Only then we can do something about Tripura...

...Tripura should be destroyed. The kings have become evil and they have destroyed the Shiva lingas

Basically this is Sodom, Gomorrah , and Babylon combined, and while not intended as prophecy, but a story, Lord Shiva, who is never directly mentioned, destroys the god(s)less city with an arrow. (ICBM)

So gotta pick a really depraved city. One that promotes a culture that replaced convention with capitalist decadence selling a manner of thought that is superficial, self aggrandizing, honorless, and excessive. A city specializing in selling and advertising mindless decadence and plastic culture to all. So it has to be Los Angeles.

I am thinking it is a nuke in your vision. An undetected ICBM that miraculously slips both NORAD and Starwars defense satallites and strikes Hollywood.

Home office of major media conglomerates which would have to be considered the tentacles of the to-be-destroyed-city's corruption in the ways of both mono and polytheistic gods.

I was going to say asteroid originally, but you said your vision had a foreign element, so I can't use that.

For 80% of a city to die it needs to be a really deserving place, armageddonly speaking.

Sorry for rambling. I am bored and I like doom prophecy. And I also have a "something's coming" feeling.

Even though I would be vaporized at Olympic and Western. Though I am still betting on Earthquake.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

A creepy pasta? I lol'd when I read that.

Yeah I can definitely understand the feeling that something dreadful is coming...

edit on 21-7-2020 by Chaos Psyche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

London has been a cesspool long before L.A.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good call! You might as well share your dream. I have been sensing war coming in the fall or winter. And it seems like disasters have to one-up each other lately. This guy on YouTube, Huff Paranormal, has a spirit box that keeps warning about the world ending and an upcoming spirit war.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Tensions with China are heating up. They have been waging war on us for years as we prop up their economic boom. They deserve everything coming their way!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chaos Psyche

It's been in the news that "diplomats" posted at the Chinese consulate in Houston were acting as Spies'!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join