It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall War 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So I keep having this vision. I will share it:

By Thanksgiving (US holiday) an 'event' will occur that will eclipse the horror of 9/11. No, not COVID-19!

This 'event' will be perpetrated by a hostile foreign actor. I feel like an entire U.S. city will loose 80 percent of it's population as a result of this event.

After this event there will be a sense of foreboding that sweeps into the minds of Americans.

Within a week will come the US response. It will be horrible and shock every nation of the World. It will not be a nuclear response.

The response will entail a new kind of weapon that will utterly shock the whole world. This tech has been under wraps for awhile.

A government of a major nation will be downcast in less than one hour as a result of this response attack from the US.

After this exchange there will be cataclysmic fear from other nations. There will be a coalition of nations who decide to immediately strike the US.

The missiles these nations launch against the US will never hit their targets because something else intervenes....

So there ya go. Take it with a grain of salt!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting and scary. I've seen YT vids where some Christians are sharing visions from God where they are seeing a horrible situation late this year which results in Chinese soldiers in American streets. I've heard of similar psychic visions several years ago about Chinese soldiers on Canadian streets. GULP. Hope it's not true.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Is this vision while sleeping or awake ?
I've been having these kind of dreams all my life.
They are more like emerging in the situations, than a detailed overview.
Definitely no dates attached as they appear to be in the present.
Probably the roots of eschatology.

edit on 0000007072877America/Chicago20 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Starting a war in the fall in the northern hemisphere 🤔

That’s about as significant as me constantLy having dreams of an alien attack, starting a war. By the way that war is over in less than a day. They unleash some weird mechanical insects that literally kill everything millions of them they look like dark clouds.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

I see this while awake. I don't know what the actual 'event' is that starts all this .The recent appearance of the newly discovered comet is a warning, I feel. Strongly...

The intervention at the end is very strange.
edit on 20-7-2020 by Chaos Psyche because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2020 by Chaos Psyche because: Reply to user

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chaos Psyche
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I see this while awake. I don't know what the actual 'event' is that starts all this. The recent appearance of the newly discovered comet is a warning, I feel. Strongly...

The intervention at the end is very strange. There's nothing past that.....nothing....

I would recommend you consider psychosis as a possibility.At least rule it out.
You should get more sleep.
edit on 0000007074977America/Chicago20 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

I see this while awake. I don't know what the actual 'event' is that starts all this. The recent appearance of the newly discovered comet is a warning, I feel. Strongly...

The intervention at the end is very strange. There's nothing past that.....nothing....

I would recommend you consider psychosis as a possibility.

Hahaha, we all posses some level of psychosis. A grain of salt...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

I would recommend you consider psychosis as a possibility.

Hahaha, we all posses some level of psychosis. A grain of salt...

Navigating it can be tricky.
edit on 0000007075077America/Chicago20 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Indeed. This is the 'Predictions and Prophecies' forum. I would argue 'psychosis' is a required ingredient for uttering 'predictions'.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The intervention at the end is very strange.

What do you perceive the intervention at the end being?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Disinformation Man

I haven't a clue. The missiles never even cross the Pacific. Some explode some just 'fall'...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Indeed. This is the 'Predictions and Prophecies' forum. I would argue 'psychosis' is a required ingredient for uttering 'predictions'.

I believe prophetic vision are not psychosis.
The ones that are, are dangerous to believe.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't believe it, I'm just posting it for the sake of entertainment. I've had too many misses and every once in awhile it's dead on. So some can have a good laugh at my expense...

However! If in late October there are news stories of 'Chinese Spies' arrested in a US city then I will begin to get.....nervous. That will be the city in which the initial event takes place.

So yeah, who knows...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chaos Psyche

Wow!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So I keep having this vision. I will share it:

By Thanksgiving (US holiday) an 'event' will occur that will eclipse the horror of 9/11. No, not COVID-19!

This 'event' will be perpetrated by a hostile foreign actor. I feel like an entire U.S. city will loose 80 percent of it's population as a result of this event.

After this event there will be a sense of foreboding that sweeps into the minds of Americans.

Within a week will come the US response. It will be horrible and shock every nation of the World. It will not be a nuclear response.

The response will entail a new kind of weapon that will utterly shock the whole world. This tech has been under wraps for awhile.

A government of a major nation will be downcast in less than one hour as a result of this response attack from the US.

After this exchange there will be cataclysmic fear from other nations. There will be a coalition of nations who decide to immediately strike the US.

The missiles these nations launch against the US will never hit their targets because something else intervenes....

So there ya go. Take it with a grain of salt!

If we have this "tech", why wouldn't we use it to prevent the original "event"?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Because the game changes once this tech is revealed. Utterly. Besides, this tech can't see the future. It's not a 'temporal' weapon. What happens in this city will catch everyone off guard. I don't know the nature of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Maybe the rod of God....

An interesting weapon and I bet the US Space force probably has it.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Interesting and scary. I've seen YT vids where some Christians are sharing visions from God where they are seeing a horrible situation late this year which results in Chinese soldiers in American streets. I've heard of similar psychic visions several years ago about Chinese soldiers on Canadian streets. GULP. Hope it's not true.

I have seen some of those as well.

Prediction of asteroid strikes. Supposedly Florida.

Here are a couple:

edit on 20-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Dreams can be really weird I've had one where I turned into what we would call an alien, along with a lot of other people. During a conflict

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So you can make a qualitative guess but you don't really know what it is or are unwilling to say?

Weird

top topics

<<   2 >>

join