It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters jumps out of her car to intervene as black man stopped by police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This... This right here.

Remember... YOU are not above the law but Maxine Waters is. Laws only apply to civilians. Racism only applies to white people. And this news article is so full of $#&%. It's so in our faces but nothing can be done, it seems.

Accept that yet? May as well.

Source

In a video shared online, Ms Waters parked her SUV and said she intervened to see what Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers were doing when they pulled a black man over.

The black Democrat told the person videoing that “they stopped a brother so I stopped to see what they [the LAPD] were doing”.

She added that police had threatened her with a ticket, and said: “They say I’m in the wrong place”

“They’re going to give me a ticket, but that’s okay, as long as I watch them,” added the congresswoman.

She was then seen walking back towards the police, as another person behind the camera says “you gotta do what you gotta do, make sure”.

Ms Walters responds with “I will”, as the video ends.

Anyone wanna guess at how many laws she broke? Wonder if she would do that for a white guy? Likely not. She was just checking to see why they pulled over a "brotha".

That's so racist... That's in your face racist by a congresswoman. When do we kick her out? Where's the outrage?

There was none. People are busy applauding her for her actions....

My My... The madness - The hypocrisy!

Why does she get a free pass?
edit on 20-7-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Amazing how she gravitated towards the camera.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Amazing how she gravitated towards the camera.

It's like cows and a magnetic field. She naturally points in that direction.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Mad Max no mask.

She wants to be sure everybody recognizes her.

edit on 20-7-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Only politicians look at life and judge people by their color.

The numbers keep them in office.

Kind of a license to steal.

If they get mail in like here in California.

We are finished.

They got mail in mastered.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No idea whats going on here but these public servants should be defending our rights from government: the IRS, the ATF etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Be real funny if it turned out the guy she “helped” was a serial child molester & serial killer.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I may be the only one that would have thought it funny if she got tazed....but i doubt it.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

They should have arrested her for interfering.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Be real funny if it turned out the guy she “helped” was a serial child molester & serial killer.

Be even more funny if she got arrested for interfering with a lawful police stop.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They should have arrested her for interfering.

On the same wavelength.....

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What was she doing in that neighborhood? I'm fairly certain that's not where she lives, I mean I could be wrong, but it seems a little contrived that she would "just show up" like that.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Anyone looked into where this is, as in location? Doesn't seem a area Maxine would be normally traversing, and she is driving herself i guess.

I was under the impression she was scared for her life and whatever.

She seems to be trying to quickly get rid of the person filming.....not like her.

She normally would want to make a scene and whatnot.

This is really off for her.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If you followed any of the 1st Amendment Auditors online you'd know that. It's not illegal to observe the police in while they perform their duties or film them. As long as you do not get closer than 10 feet or obstruct the police with their duties.

It's your constitutional right to do so.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was wondering that too. Could be buying some, "Mama's Liddle Helpers" before she headed back to DC? Saw the cops, knew she would get her license plate tagged by the auto system cops have, and wanted to try and cover it up by "intervening"?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

If you followed any of the 1st Amendment Auditors online you'd know that. It's not illegal to observe the police in while they perform their duties or film them. As long as you do not get closer than 10 feet or obstruct the police with their duties.

It's your constitutional right to do so.

It is however illegal to stop your car in the middle of the road and impede traffic and she is also breaking the law by not wearing her mask in public.
www.latimes.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Looks like that is a black neighborhood. Why was she alarmed that a black driver was pulled over?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Another staged and scripted event 🦇🦃🦇

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was wondering that too. Could be buying some, "Mama's Liddle Helpers" before she headed back to DC? Saw the cops, knew she would get her license plate tagged by the auto system cops have, and wanted to try and cover it up by "intervening"?

I feel like it is someone either following her or she was following somewhere.....it is definitely someone she knows. A political player like her doesn't ever miss a opportunity to use the police as a scapegoat in a situation like this.

Whomever the police pulled over was definitely a known entity to Waters.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
She was probably listening to the Police scanner.

And decided to do a photo shoot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join