It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump may have to be fumigated out of the White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"The fact is he's out of there."

They've been pushing the 'we'll have to force him out when he refuses to leave' so hard that it's becoming a mantra. It makes one wonder what they are working on in the shadows. A coup by means of election fraud? Why else would they be prepping people for the forcible removal of a President Trump unwilling to leave office after the election?

Perhaps it's simple fear mongering? "Trump wants to be a dictator."

I don't know. It's all so fishy.

Where has Biden been? Do we have to vote for him before we can really see him?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

The coups against Trump have all failed so far, so yeah, they will try full blown election theft next.

One of the set-ups is the current COVID19 operation (probably a low grade bio weapon). It's getting lots of people stirred up for something that's affecting less than 1% of the population yet getting 90% to follow the "instructions" 🤓🚬

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
probably smells of fake tan, so whether in November or 4 years later, that yeasty smell might need eradicating

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have never seen anybody so full of hatred as Nancy Pelosi...well...maybe Maxine Waters, but she's been less vocal lately.

They really really really really want that voting by mail, don't they. BTW, is Pelosi half-drunk most of the time? Sincere question.

I’ve brought this up before and wondered the same. IMO, she’s a drunk who removes her dentures the second she is out of public view. I don’t think she’s hammered every time she’s in the press, I think what we’re seeing is a result of her being hammered regularly and not getting used to her dentures. Wetbrain mixed with the cumbersome dentures. Everyone I have known who has gotten dentures or a partial has spoken the exact same way for a couple weeks after getting them, but she’s been talking like this for years now. There’s no way a woman with that much money and pride doesn’t have the best dental care available to her. I highly doubt she’s walking around with the wrong sized dentures.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

She just told the world the dems are going to steal the
election and sink America as we know it.That was pretty
scary on so many levels.

Thanks for posting OP

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yes folks the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi actually slipped and firmly said that Trump might be unwilling to leave the White House (if He loses the election) and might need to be fumigated out !!!!! 🤣

Her mental illness is showing through the clouds again.

She's sick in the head and is totally committed to get the power back for Democrats who have lost billion$ since Jan 20, 2017.

Nancy was on the Morning Joe Show (MSNBC)

Just think -- She is 2nd in line to the Presidency !!!! 👁👃👁

'Second in line' Nancy Pelosi: Trump may have to be 'fumigated' out of the White House
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi warned that President Trump should prepare to be "fumigated" out of the White House if he refuses to leave.

Presidents, like other elected public officials, do not have the legal authority to stay in office longer than their elected term, but some critics have speculated that Trump may try to question the integrity of the 2020 contest if he loses after raising concerns about voter fraud. Biden himself said last month that he expects the incumbent to be marched out of the White House if he is defeated because he won't leave.

Pelosi insisted that there is a concrete system for the presidency that must be respected and noted that she is second in line for the highest office.
🤣🤣

The rate her eyebrows are drifting south, she should have a goatee by next month.

On a Serious note, is she threatening the president? Noting she is second in line? Fumigate? That's a death threat no?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
MSNBC is an absolute leftist outlet and their viewers show it.

They love Pelosis.

It's like the Anti Fox, with less views though.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Probably a veil threat yes.

But we know Democrats always get a free pass on stuff like this 🦃

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Not much to add that already hasn't been said

lol

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

She may be hoping to get in his position after they "fumigate"..... what a nasty, scheming person she is. Projecting all the way, as Democrats don't want the GOP to win.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Biden is mostly still in his basement I believe.... waiting for approval to come out of hiding....he's pretty quiet lately, which is probably what they want. They don't want him saying stupid things which reveal their true agendas.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Do these people seriously think Trump wouldn't leave?

He seems like he HATES being the most hated person in the world and having to be on the move almost 24/7 every day. I'm sure he would love a quiet retirement making many millions off of books. He's so old, I think he would let Pence finish off his second term..
edit on 21-7-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: jidnum

Probably a veil threat yes.

But we know Democrats always get a free pass on stuff like this 🦃
Probably, remember back in 2016, Pelosis was "Convinced" that Trump wouldn't win the Presidency? She was like, he isn't going to win, blah blah blah and her plan FAILED?

Yeah, she's busting out those same exact vibes, they're planning something, this has become existential for the Dems.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Actually she told us to "take it to the bank" LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: oloufo
Life must suck when you carry around that much hatred and anger.

it has nothing to do with anger or hate. i just take the liberty to be childish. to counteract the whole insanity here.

What insanity? That people are calling pelosi out for the worthless traitor bitch she is? That insanity?

Traitor bitch? Spock would never say anything so uncivilised.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
If Trump was in the 4th corner would you piss on him?

No, I'd vote for him.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: cosmickat

Only if it's injected.

You should try that and let us know how it works for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

President Trump is going to win in 2020 and we will destroy the tyrannical Democrat Party once and for all.

You liberal lunatics need help! All you can do is focus hatred and anger at President Trump.

That is your entire life - and you will lose again, just like 2016.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Life must suck when you carry around that much hatred and anger.

it has nothing to do with anger or hate. i just take the liberty to be childish. to counteract the whole insanity here.

What insanity? That people are calling pelosi out for the worthless traitor bitch she is? That insanity?

Traitor bitch? Spock would never say anything so uncivilised.

Of course he would, it’s the only logical explanation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join