It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump may have to be fumigated out of the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrat Logic:
Pelosi: Falsely and with zero evidence to support it, accuses Donald Trump of literally being the second coming of Adolf Hitler.
Also Pelosi: "We may have to gas Trump to remove him from office."

These Dems and their projection of their own party's sins has become a real sickness.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Could you just imagine the outrage if a Republican representative had said the white house will need fumigation when Obama left?

pretty rhetorical question. what if bananas could speak?

Following a comment on the Obama White House with a bananas comment strikes me as quite racist. What are you insinuating with such an obvious racist dog whistle? Shame!
edit on 20-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Dang,
And suddenly Trump thinks masks are patriotic.
Now I see why, he’s afraid of Pelosi pest control inc.

It's a plan. Trump haters will stop wearing their masks.. contract Covid19... and die.

He wants Americans to die if they don’t like him?

Only the "haters".

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She didn’t offer one single valid policy statement (well I didn’t listen to the whole rant) to justify voting her party
When will that party wake up and stop playing identity politics and offer valid policy
Attacking Trump is not working, she is stupid, just simply stupid

One decent candidate with a few decent implementable policies is Trumps greatest fear, so far, not even on the horizon

That’s what these clowns don’t understand and I don’t see how it is possible that they don’t understand.
They have no policy or platform for making this country better, no ideas whatsoever.

Joe Biden came out with the official Democratic platform last week.

No more emissions from cars.
No more guns in America.
Reallocate $$$ from police to community organizers
Put ObamaCare on sterioids.
Raise everyone's Federal Income Taxes.
Make wearing masks mandatory 365 Days @ year.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She didn’t offer one single valid policy statement (well I didn’t listen to the whole rant) to justify voting her party
When will that party wake up and stop playing identity politics and offer valid policy
Attacking Trump is not working, she is stupid, just simply stupid

One decent candidate with a few decent implementable policies is Trumps greatest fear, so far, not even on the horizon

That’s what these clowns don’t understand and I don’t see how it is possible that they don’t understand.
They have no policy or platform for making this country better, no ideas whatsoever.

Joe Biden came out with the official Democratic platform last week.

No more emissions from cars.
No more guns in America.
Reallocate $$$ from police to community organizers
Put ObamaCare on sterioids.
Raise everyone's Federal Income Taxes.
Make wearing masks mandatory 365 Days @ year.

Obama was a community organizer.
coincidence ?
edit on 0000007083878America/Chicago20 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

SanFran Nancy will need to be exterminated to remover her from office since her constituent will never vote her out office.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Let's be honest here, The White House is gonna reek of dirty old man, soiled and stinky Depends kinda odour.

4 years of the potus going potty in his pants in the Oval Office is gonna make for a funky kinda fragrance.

Not to mention the stench of failure and defeat come November.

< megabarf>

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Congratulations... in a thread of ass, you bared yours the most and looked very intelligent and mature in the process.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Why thank you !
You are too kind, really.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yes, I certainly am.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That is what I love the most about these kind of MP threads, the humour, the bon homie...and just the general sense of kindness and well being that exudes. Makes a body feel good.

I am sure Pelosi meant no ill will, just as Trump never does. Good folks on both sides, I am sure

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
That is what I love the most about these kind of MP threads, the humour, the bon homie...and just the general sense of kindness and well being that exudes. Makes a body feel good.

I am sure Pelosi meant no ill will, just as Trump never does. Good folks on both sides, I am sure

If I was in a room with two of the corners respectively occupied by the two sides from Charlottesville, a third corner occupied by Nancy Pelosi, and the 4th corner empty, with me holding a jug of water and someone poured gasoline on all parties involved (sans myself), and threw a lit match into the room, I'd drink the gallon of water and piss in the empty corner...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's Brilliant!

He wins the election and gets to start the next 4 years with intelligent citizens. Then he has people on his side to MAGA

Thankfully it's all happening on the other side of the world. My commiserations.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If I was in a room with two of the corners respectively occupied by the two sides from Charlottesville, a third corner occupied by Nancy Pelosi, and the 4th corner empty, with me holding a jug of water and someone poured gasoline on all parties involved (sans myself), and threw a lit match into the room, I'd drink the gallon of water and piss in the empty corner...

Ha ! graphic and extreme.
You might need a quiet corner to yourself for a while, just to work on these tendencies.
If Trump was in the 4th corner would you piss on him?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Will fumigation actually get the job done

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Will fumigation actually get the job done

Can't hurt to try.
Disinfectant maybe ?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Only if it's injected.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Dude, you must throw the best parties.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Only if it's injected.

People say.....there are actual medical doctors looking into that, strongly.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Dude, you must throw the best parties.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join