It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WuhanFlu ---- Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

This isn't the flu, this is far more contagious.

Indeed, in-bloody-deed. And, unlike flu, 4 out of 5 people will not notice they were infected. Unlike flu, it only SERIOUSLY affects certain demographics within the remaining 20%, most of whom will have mild symptoms.

Back in late March, an Oxford University study estimated that the level of contagiousness meant that 50% of the UK population (66.6m) had likely already been infected since Nov/Dec 2019, ie 33.3m. Which sounded perfectly reasonable way back then.

And NOW, four months later, we are expected to believe that the 'official' number of people infected GLOBALLY stands at only 14.8m. Gimme a friggin' break. Seriously. But nobody talks about such stats anymore; certainly nobody wants to mention Sweden's latest figures - the festering myth-busting boil on the backside of the lock-down worshippers.

Then we have to perform the post-pandemic autopsy to finally subtract all those Covid-related deaths that were not a direct result of Covid itself. One things's for sure: nobody was exploiting Swine Flu stats for political and financial gain back in 2009; in fact, many folks cannot even remember the 2009 pandemic because of the measures - and measureMENTS - that were not taken.

And then the anger and ramifications will truly start. The wisest thing Trump ever said during this pandemic, even if he didn't realise the worth of his own words, was: "STOP TESTING!" Why we ever evolved to testing non-symptomatic people rather than only those who need medical treatment, or hospital and care-home staff, is a logic-defying mystery for the ages, especially when those stats will be used to curb people's rights and extend regional lock-downs despite low-to-zero death rates.

Madness. But I lost the argument. You won't even hear this view on British TV or radio because the accepted narrative cannot be questioned, and much of the mainstream media has even labelled centre-political people like me 'right-wing ghouls' - a gut-bustingly hilarious state of affairs, and certainly a brand new experience for me.

Hence the rather unique Kafkaesque aura many of us are feeling, especially those who have never questioned such a willingly accepted global narrative before. Only Sweden had the guts to think for itself.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I know someone who had the virus twice, she is getting calls daily from the government, they are asking how she feels and mainly where she is going. That scared me actually.

That's really creepy. Not just where she's been, but where she's going??? Yeah, I don't like that at all. I can understand (tho not necessarily agree) quarantining when someone is symptomatic and tested positive. But not this.

Has your friend actually been sick two separate and distinct times? Or just tested positive two different times? Of course you may not know. I'm just finding similar news reports very vague on these details, and knowing that viral tests are being lumped in with antibody tests, I'm wondering if this is contributing to the problem. You're the first real person I've spoken with with actual firsthand knowledge.

Now I don't want to get tested at all because of that. My husband feels the same way, this article scared the crap outta me. I am afraid I would be asymptomatic to this virus, and if the government finds out who knows what they will do. Things are so out of control right now, I think you should go with your gut.

I sure don't blame you for not wanting to be tested with this crap happening. And I thank you for telling me about your friend and her experiences... my gut is saying "I told you so!!!"

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Back in late March, an Oxford University study estimated that the level of contagiousness meant that 50% of the UK population (66.6m) had likely already been infected since Nov/Dec 2019, ie 33.3m. Which sounded perfectly reasonable way back then.

Well, I'll just go with I hope you're right
we will have achieved herd immunity in a month or two and it will all disappear if that theory is right.

btw, Sweden has one of the highest death rates per capita in Europe...a lot of old people there mind you, so yeah, makes sense. Still though, I like older folks. I plan to be one one day, so I think they should get some protection.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: SaturnFX

So, you have no problem be with how China contained people? They literally kidnapped, arrested, and transported people to quarantine them and would not let them contact family members. So families had no idea where mom and dad were. You're okay with that? I am not okay with that, it's bad enough they fining people, if they don't wear masks out in public, we are one step away from being arrested if we don't comply. That doesn't freak you out??

There were also stories of the Chinese authorities boarding up people inside their homes. Forcing people to wear masks inside their homes is almost as bad. Is the government going to come to their homes and check every 24 hours to see if they are wearing a mask ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
to quote a great philosopher

"# you, I wont do what you tell me"

edit on 22-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join