It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WuhanFlu ---- Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

What do the couple due for a living?

What is the ratio of Trump supporters testing positive vs liberals testing positive.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42
Ah yeah, everyone knows that . What are you going to tell us next that you cant trust politicians? The real issue is that the majority of dumb arses dont realize that my party is different and less evil. I said less evil man, what more do you want?

Banal advice, I know, but look how many people still talk to cops.

i was just busting your chops or chaz and agreeing with you. it amazes me that the majority of people are aware that you cant trust govt and politicians are lying corrupted crooks. however come election time they somehow think well not my party . they mean it this year.
edit on 51731America/ChicagoTue, 21 Jul 2020 08:51:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I get it and I totally agree with you.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Have you seen this? About the numbers?

Senator Scott Jensen is being investigated for comparing COVID-19 to influenza and for telling the public about orders to label unconfirmed COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19.

edit on 21-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KsihkeheI cited one of many laws that contradict your ignorant opinion.

Pushing garbage opinions as truth is bad enough, but persisting after being shown you're wrong is really bad for your already damaged reputation.

Your citation that you bolded was "reasonable efforts". What defines that? who defines that?
They put something in place, there was non compliance, therefore consequences
You personally with your feels believe it wasn't enough...who are you? Emperor? Do you dictate personally what is considered reasonable?

I don't mind having a damaged reputation amongst the criminally negligant delusional people who think their opinion trumps states rights. radical liberals also hate me and thumbs up people on a different website when I am debating 2 vs 3 million genders...same result, the echo chamber pats the feeling folks on the back and suggest my words are wrong because its not their ideology.

you can think what you want...but when you are quarantined, you better follow the rules over your feels, else you will find your stars mean little in a cell.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Considering the American Revolution kickstarted at Lexington, it's quite a leap isn't it. But this is what happens when people aren't paying attention. The bastions of freedom are taken over by the nuthatches of the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You say you don't trust the CDC, then proceed to link a bunch of things referencing the CDC.

That was for you a quick glance at what you would probably accept as "real" number.
I think there have been way better people than you or me doing the math and you never see the same numbers twice.

keep in mind, this isn't going away...this isn't dying out until fall...

Why is that?

flu activity peaks between December and February, but activity can last as late as May.

This isn't the flu, this is far more contagious.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That is a great video. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I just heard last night that Broward County, Florida is planning to mandate that people wear masks in their own home. Can you speak to this also, as it seems to be along similar lines of states overstepping their bounds...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Have you seen this? About the numbers?

Senator Scott Jensen is being investigated for comparing COVID-19 to influenza and for telling the public about orders to label unconfirmed COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19.

I like that guy. He seems reasonable and understands the issues at hand with counting state to state.
He is trying to follow CDC guidelines, and thats all well and good. seemingly some states want to do their own math and that seems to be his biggest issue. I agree. I want accurate (as possible) numbers, not what may be, nor played down.
I have no disagreements with him, but he is discussing his state and he does touch on how some states are underreporting, and others (like NYC) is overreporting and its a mess.

“We are unable to test to the appropriate amount and we have people we know are dying in a manner consistent with the illness that is the pandemic right now,” she said.

And this is a issue. you got 10 people all dying from the same symptoms. you test 1 person in the 10 and he has covid. Do you then just say they are all dying from covid? They may be, but his stance is that no, it needs to be confirmed because the flu will also produce similar symptoms so a positive diagnosis must be made first.
I...sort of agree. I like the "potential covid complications" cause of death and get samples for later diagnostics.

Crichlow encouraged Jensen to use his megaphone to get more tests: “The biggest thing right now is not to fight over guidelines, but to advocate,” she said. “A senator is an excellent person to advocate for more testing. The more testing that we have, the fewer presumptives we’ll have.”

I agree. testing and more testing to get positive results. Until then, we are in the dark. But thing is, something is killing people far more than normal across the world. I suspect the numbers may not be as far off as some conspiracy theorists around here would like them to be (well, we all would like them to be, but its one thing to wish they are all coincidence, its another to die on the hill demanding they are because they feel it)

And final note: He is now walking back some of his contrarian views

He told the Reformer recently he’s changed his mind somewhat about the dangers of COVID-19, now placing the risk at more like 10% of the population, or double his previous March speculation. He also acknowledged the risk even to otherwise healthy people. “What confounds me is that we have a group of healthy people that shouldn’t be getting sick.”

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I just heard last night that Broward County, Florida is planning to mandate that people wear masks in their own home. Can you speak to this also, as it seems to be along similar lines of states overstepping their bounds...

This may help

Can the government legally force you to wear a mask?
The answer is “yes.” In a pandemic, governments have the authority to do a lot of things that would otherwise be questionable.

Think of it like this: The government has the right to ban smoking in public places because your smoking can affect my health. And some places have signs that say, “No shirt, no shoes, no service.” Just add “no mask” to the sign.

Full article: Here

But I am sure some people will demand government has no right regulating masks, smoking, or drunk driving, etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

You say you don't trust the CDC, then proceed to link a bunch of things referencing the CDC.

That was for you a quick glance at what you would probably accept as "real" number.
I think there have been way better people than you or me doing the math and you never see the same numbers twice.

keep in mind, this isn't going away...this isn't dying out until fall...

Why is that?

flu activity peaks between December and February, but activity can last as late as May.

This isn't the flu, this is far more contagious.

I guess you are not interested in what Senator Scott Jensen a Medical Dr for 40 years has to say.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You have no links, if he said he changed his mind I think we all know why that would be.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I think this really explains a lot, we need to be demoralized. I doubt we have much time to be conversing openly places like this will be soon gone and I think most People with their eyes open know this.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You have no links, if he said he changed his mind I think we all know why that would be.

My bad
here you go
Link
He acknowledges it is a lot more dangerous than what he previously suspected.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Big BIG sad sigh...

My husband and I are pretty sure we've already had the virus. We talked about getting antibody tests just for our own information and peace of mind... we would both prefer to just get the virus and take our chances (which we consider pretty darn good). Or to know we've already had it, and not have to worry about it at all. But for some reason, our guts were telling us, "No! Don't do it!!!"

Being the oh-so-cynical person I am, it's no surprise that my gut would be telling me that... but I was a little surprised when my husband felt the same way. So we haven't done it.

I guess our guts were right. That kind of information can (and will) be weaponized against us in the wrong hands.

Sometimes being right just makes you sad... and mad.

I know someone who had the virus twice, she is getting calls daily from the government, they are asking how she feels and mainly where she is going. That scared me actually. Now I don't want to get tested at all because of that. My husband feels the same way, this article scared the crap outta me. I am afraid I would be asymptomatic to this virus, and if the government finds out who knows what they will do. Things are so out of control right now, I think you should go with your gut.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So, you have no problem be with how China contained people? They literally kidnapped, arrested, and transported people to quarantine them and would not let them contact family members. So families had no idea where mom and dad were. You're okay with that? I am not okay with that, it's bad enough they fining people, if they don't wear masks out in public, we are one step away from being arrested if we don't comply. That doesn't freak you out??

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: KsihkeheI cited one of many laws that contradict your ignorant opinion.

Pushing garbage opinions as truth is bad enough, but persisting after being shown you're wrong is really bad for your already damaged reputation.

Your citation that you bolded was "reasonable efforts". What defines that? who defines that?
They put something in place, there was non compliance, therefore consequences
You personally with your feels believe it wasn't enough...who are you? Emperor? Do you dictate personally what is considered reasonable?.

No. The legislature of a state writes the law and a judge rules individual cases. If you read the rest of my comments I'm clearly undecided because we don't have all the information. The couple has been unclear about what they actually refused or if alternatives were offered.

I don't mind having a damaged reputation amongst the criminally negligant delusional people who think their opinion trumps states rights. radical liberals also hate me and thumbs up people on a different website when I am debating 2 vs 3 million genders...same result, the echo chamber pats the feeling folks on the back and suggest my words are wrong because its not their ideology.

I'm sorry more people don't agree with you. Would stars make you feel more validated? If it makes you feel better people don't seem real keen on my straight interpretation of the law here either. Maybe the difference is they can dislike my interpretation but still understand that I'm basing it on actual laws rather than a small Wikipedia looking blurb that you never even provided a source for. People get slightly suspicious when you say they can be immediately seized for being ill then post a couple vague uncited paragraphs.

you can think what you want...

That's very generous. That's going to change my life. Wife's going to be pissed though, not gonna lie.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

So, you have no problem be with how China contained people? They literally kidnapped, arrested, and transported people to quarantine them and would not let them contact family members. So families had no idea where mom and dad were. You're okay with that? I am not okay with that, it's bad enough they fining people, if they don't wear masks out in public, we are one step away from being arrested if we don't comply. That doesn't freak you out??

Its good you have opinions on law
you should speak out about that...maybe get some petitions going?
and who is talking about China? I don't know their laws and regulations, do you?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
That's very generous. That's going to change my life. Wife's going to be pissed though, not gonna lie.

Gonna end this circular debate here and will just say, lets let the judges figure it out. Until then, we are just giving opinions of what our interpretation is...which amounts to nothing.

This last line here did make me chuckle though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join