It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WuhanFlu ---- Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SaturnFX

When a person is found to be infectious of a untreatable deadly highly contagious virus, they are an imminent threat to public health
there is then 2 options, full cooperation, or forced cooperation.

The big question is... Did they break quarantine, or did they just refuse to sign? My assumption was they didn't and do not plan on doing it, but didn't want to sign a statement.

Once again, it doesn't matter
they could have decided not signing was enough to warrant more forced measures
again, states rights as authorized by the constitution of the US

You may not like it, but it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

They should STFU and lawyer up.

I agree it's unconstitutional but what choice have they got when all the medical professionals change their opinions daily.

Its perfectly constitutional.

How so?

Source

State, Local, and Tribal Law
States have police power functions to protect the health, safety, and welfare of persons within their borders. To control the spread of disease within their borders, states have laws to enforce the use of isolation and quarantine.

These laws can vary from state to state and can be specific or broad. In some states, local health authorities implement state law. In most states, breaking a quarantine order is a criminal misdemeanor.

Tribes also have police power authority to take actions that promote the health, safety, and welfare of their own tribal members. Tribal health authorities may enforce their own isolation and quarantine laws within tribal lands, if such laws exist.

Know the rules before complaining someone is breaking them would be my recommendation

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Considering the timing, I'm confident we had it run through not just OUR household, but the entire GR metro back in January -- when two-thirds of a factory's shift is out sick at any given time for weeks on end, it ain't the flu anymore, Shirley.

We all lived. No harm done. There's a reason why the backlash against the governor here is so harsh.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I have had it and I am on every risk factor, old, overweight, late stage Lyme and on and on and I am fine like all the others i know that have had it.Not many other things going round that cause you to loss your sense of smell and taste for days. it is NOT a death sentience in fact we have had some way worse flues in the past without all of this.
If you cannot see there is a plan well

Weird
you had it and survived?
I was told it was 100% lethal
I guess its all over then. man do I have egg on my face
I imagine once they find out you survived Covid, the world will be shocked and we will usher in a new era of happiness and accountability.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Was she?
I don't remember reading that...

I'm still confused regarding asymptomatic, have read a low percentage actually transmit, I dunno..hard to believe anything.
Not that the constantly changing info, is nefarious, I mean, it could be at times, or just evolving info.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Considering the timing, I'm confident we had it

My girlfriend and I was also pretty confident we had it back in December actually (timeframe seemed off but more info came out seeming that it was around earlier and earlier than anticipated).
It was a terrible flu like experience that swept through both my family and hers and we couldn't shake it. went on for seemingly weeks with ups and downs.

She got the antibody test a couple weeks ago and sure enough...no, she didn't have it (meaning neither did I considering we...didn't social distance). Yep, was just the flu, but until that point, I was almost sure we already went through it

You and your friends most likely had just the flu..but you seem to not want to confirm it one way or another. Why stop then at Covid? maybe you had ebola or face aids also...if you don't check, you can't be sure, therefore you probably already had it, right?

link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

What the hell happened to Kentucky, anyway?

The King died....

edit on 20-7-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

link   

That guy is very likely suffering from many many health problems look at him he is what 400 lbs? Most People who have died (of) Covid die of many other health problems no covid which is likely in all of our systems.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Was she?

I'm still confused regarding asymptomatic, have read a low percentage actually transmit, I dunno..hard to believe anything.
Not that the constantly changing info, is nefarious, I mean, it could be at times, or just evolving info.

Either way it's unacceptable for it to be handled the way it was. Leading health authorities should know enough about public health messaging to know you don't offer a bunch of conjecture on a topic like this.

You have a limited number of chances to be wrong and then you lose public trust. The lack of public trust is completely expected when wild conjecture is being spread as news. There are plenty of standard practices applied to public health messaging for a reason and Covid is a perfect example of why they exist and the consequences of not following them..

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Xtrozero

Isn't it?

The couple can not go outside a certain radius without guys with guns showing up to, in this case, harass them. It might as well be a prison wall.

Thats how quarantine works, yes.

Whats the issue?

Remember the couple whoa teen daughter was sneaking out at night and doing drugs and having sex? They tried everything and finally chained her to the bed at night a chain long long enough for the bathroom to (keep her safe)!
They were arrested for imprisoning their daughter and their treatment lost them their daughter I believe.

Can't see it?

Off topic.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
It was in the link you provided.

"Linscott tested positive, although she is asymptomatic."

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: vonclod

Was she?

Either way it's unacceptable for it to be handled the way it was. Leading health authorities should know enough about public health messaging to know you don't offer a bunch of conjecture on a topic like this.

You have a limited number of chances to be wrong and then you lose public trust. The lack of public trust is completely expected when wild conjecture is being spread as news. There are plenty of standard practices applied to public health messaging for a reason and Covid is a perfect example of why they exist and the consequences of not following them..

I agree, I have made the point about "trust" in conversations with family.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Even if it could be argued legal it has never been policy for any health authority to seize people when acceptable self-quarantine is possible.

The states have the right
I have posted the wording repeatedly.
Not my problem if you don't like it. Call your congressmen to have it changed I guess
I am just posting what rights they have.

It actually doesn't even have wording requiring someone to be sick, just that they can take whatever measures they desire to protect the public in a health crysis. If you want to get technical, the wording is soo loose that states could go full dystopian hellscape every flu season, so luckily they seem overall reasonable.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Isn't it?

The couple can not go outside a certain radius without guys with guns showing up to, in this case, harass them. It might as well be a prison wall.

Whats the issue?

Remember the couple whoa teen daughter was sneaking out at night and doing drugs and having sex? They tried everything and finally chained her to the bed at night a chain long long enough for the bathroom to (keep her safe)!
They were arrested for imprisoning their daughter and their treatment lost them their daughter I believe.

Can't see it?

Off topic.

No it's not, it is about holding people hostage for their supposed own safety.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That guy is very likely suffering from many many health problems look at him he is what 400 lbs? Most People who have died (of) Covid die of many other health problems no covid which is likely in all of our systems.

Not sure if you have seen the global mortality rate spike to crazy high numbers these past several months when compared to any other year out there....something is killing people at crazy high rates.

HAARP???
Aliens?
Give me something to work with...A different thread someone suggesting quarantine was globally making everyone murder their spouse or something which accounted for the heavy spike in people dying..that your angle also? a ten thousand fold spike in domestic murder covered up as covid patients?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I read the link you provided.
It didn't mention what's being done about my next few questions...

I'm concerned that the couple can't go over 200 feet from their home, how are they supposed to get food? Are pizza deliveries allowed to go to a known quarantine home? Does any of the couple have a Gluten issue requiring special shopping needs. Is the county health department and sheriff's department coming to their home daily to provide food and needed meds from the pharmacy that the couple can't get to. Are daipers, baby formulas and general baby food needs being provided by the health department or sheriff's dept.

Since the Sheriff's department is involved, is this house arrest Constitutional? Does the Sheriff uphold the Constitution? the couple did nothing criminal, they said they thought they were doing the right thing.

There's no law that states you must sign a an order from the "Health Department". Just like any health care facility, you may leave anytime so long as you are mentally competent. In which case you just sign an AMA ( AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE ) so you agree to not sue the medical establishment by refusing Tx treatment.

Funny how they're trying to leave Kentucky to go visit family in Michigan, Land of Dim-Whitmer .🙄

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Isn't it?

Whats the issue?

Can't see it?

Off topic.

No it's not, it is about holding people hostage for their supposed own safety.

aka: quarantine..and its not really for their safety, its for public safety.

It honestly doesn't matter if you agree with laws and constitutional rights...like...for real. basically nobody cares about your feels.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I'm concerned that the couple can't go over 200 feet from their home, how are they supposed to get food? Are pizza deliveries allowed to go to a known quarantine home? Does any of the couple have a Gluten issue requiring special shopping needs. Is the county health department and sheriff's department coming to their home daily to provide food and needed meds from the pharmacy that the couple can't get to. Are daipers, baby formulas and general baby food needs being provided by the health department or sheriff's dept.

These are actually good questions!
Star for you.
I do hope that such issues are raised and a contingency plan is put in place.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I wondered about the food thing myself.
What about other needs, simple necessities.
I am guessing no one is allowed in the house, either.
What if their baby needs IMMEDIATE medical care?

RT has a story on it.....wonder if they do this sort of thing there??
www.rt.com...

While the Linscotts are the first reported recipients of an ankle monitor in Hardin County, the city of Louisville has threatened quarantine-breakers with house arrest for months and had already ordered a handful of violators under house arrest for failing to self-quarantine. The couple plans to take Hardin County to court and lamented to local media that they felt like criminals.

And trust me, if Kentucky is ANYTHING like MIchigan, they make these "laws" as they go along.
Proper wording seems to have little importance as they whip up new restrictions.....

She said the Hardin County Health Department asked her to sign documents agreeing to call them any time she left her house. The young mother claims she never refused to self-quarantine but said she would not sign the documents because of how they were worded, WAVE reported.

I'm mot sure I would have opened the door....

"I open up the door, and there's like eight different people, five different cars, and I'm like 'what the heck's going on?' This guy's in a suit with a mask. It's the health department guy, and they have three papers for us. For me, her and my daughter," Isaiah Linscott said.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on Mon Jul 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It was in the link you provided.

"Linscott tested positive, although she is asymptomatic."

That means she was positive.
Not that she was capable of spreading it.

AFAIK, not everyone is a spreader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join