It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WuhanFlu ---- Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
There's government overreach and there is government incompetence.

They should STFU and lawyer up.

I agree it's unconstitutional but what choice have they got when all the medical professionals change their opinions daily.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Two words.. Patriot Act...

Let's also not forget how it's nearly impossible to sue big pharma if something they do messes you up real bad. Remember - they've been given immunity to repercussions due to their screw ups.

This is the perfect storm for using people as lab rats

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

But states have constitutional rights to force quarantine on sick people.

So, whats the real problem then?

I might have missed the point as to whether they were currently sick at the point to sign. The funny part is so lets say I sign then go party? Signing is typically just saying you have read the document, so they could read the document to them and then comment that they did. Ankle bracelet seems over stepping if they were not caught breaking a quarantine first just as if I did sign and then went out as normal breaking quarantine.

Its not overstepping though.
When a person is found to be infectious of a untreatable deadly highly contagious virus, they are an imminent threat to public health
there is then 2 options, full cooperation, or forced cooperation.

The state technically could have immediately seized them and put them in a holding cell until the virus ran its course.
The state doesn't have to (if they don't want to) wait for someone to break self quarantining...again, this is more of a courtesy to even allow this to happen.
If this was say airborne ebola, this would be mandatory gun held to your head testing followed by immediate bubble lockdown upon positive result. This virus, being not as serious, is allowing for some leniency but make no mistake, they are allowed to, under states rights, do whatever they deem necessary. Its nice they allow people to willingly comply. Its only temporary, and y'all need to understand your rights a bit more before you end up getting shot and turned into a meme.

S--t time we live in, but it will be over this time next year, and we will be bitching about something else by then (How President Biden might be just a puppet for the NWO -snickers-)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I agree it's unconstitutional but what choice have they got when all the medical professionals change their opinions daily.

Its perfectly constitutional.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: Boadicea
Not one of these people can find out if they tested positive for the antibodies or for the virus... and are being told they have no "right" to the specifics of the testing because they did not pay for it.

This does not bode well to me.

Why on earth would they want to withhold that information? This makes no sense. Any guesses?

And "no right" to information about the test?

So, like, was it even a real test?

They are waiting to say Pos or Neg depending on when the numbers are supposed to rise.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

What's the problem here?
I'd start with pedovores running everything and causing intentional chaos.
The numbers are bunk, being inflated and lied about.
The numbers wouldn't need massaged if it was a real threat.
The sheep are being led to the slaughter.

The bigger question is why isn't there some good people in law enforcement taking these fks down?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No it's not.
The gov wasn't created to kill small business and be a negative influence on everyone's success.
It's morphed into a rigged pos.
They can't just take a common cold and pay rioters to intentionally crash the economy because the information age
Is waking everyone up to their rigged system.
They are literal domestic terrorists now.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I still cannot fathom how Americans support that crap. It's literally opening the door up to some truly Orwellian bull#. Right up there with the past 4 decades of the USA being under a constant state of some manner of officially declared "war" be it against drugs, homelessness, terrorism, AIDS, now COVID... all to provide an extra layer of Extraconstitutional authority to the government, "permitting" an end-around on basically any enumerated Right the powers that be find selectively inconvenient.

Ankle bracelets when you are not in violation of any laws or rules is a form of jackboot control. They could say whether you sign or not that any violation of quarantine will be dealt with, with further fines, ankle bracket or even physical confinement. I think if we just force people to wear simple color ribbons to show all our status we would be better off.

edit on 20-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: neutronflux
Covid Internment camps.....

Wonder what ever happened to those FEMA coffins?

Personally I think People are not wise to ignore this as they have. They were distributed in many places and actually hidden too.
They were special, the kind that can be sealed to contain virus and also be cremated.
People just let go not wanting to think there is a plan where each neighborhood will need these 3 people coffin liners distributed out to every place in the country and its islands, because at some point they will do whatever it is they have planned to have dead in every household.
These did not just disappear and people who fell for the line that we just use this many in the country on a normal basis are dim in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

When a person is found to be infectious of a untreatable deadly highly contagious virus, they are an imminent threat to public health

The big question is... Did they break quarantine, or did they just refuse to sign? My assumption was they didn't and do not plan on doing it, but didn't want to sign a statement.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Xtrozero

Isn't it?

The couple can not go outside a certain radius without guys with guns showing up to, in this case, harass them. It might as well be a prison wall.

They, and others I'm almost positive, are being persecuted for actions they might take. Not for anything they have done.

They're only crime, if crime it is, was to refuse to sign a piece of paper. They haven't gone out and started breathing on people, or anything even remotely like it.

So, I'd have to say it is.

Why have people ignored this and the non consequences? Guy had no mask had the virus and had his kids with him.

In a poor attempt to get ahead of the story, Cuomo effectively admits to breaking his brother’s rule when he took the opportunity to rant on his SiriusXM radio show,

“I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat-tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls–t to me, I don’t want to hear it,” Cuomo said on his radio show. “I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth … I don’t get that doing what I do for a living: me being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other.”

After Cuomo’s rant, the bicyclist told the New York Post in an April 14 report that he called out to Cuomo when he spotted him on the vacant property, “‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel.’ ”

The bicyclist said that Cuomo threatened him and described the ugly confrontation, which prompted him to file a police report.

www.hernandosun.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

How so?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

antibodies come after the problem is over...takes about 28 days from contraction to show up, so that part is inaccurate
Seems they were found positive for the virus itself, not the antibodies.
So, they were actively infectious
They then decided they weren't going to cooperate, at least on paper, with self quarantining.

What measures should be in place when someone is found to have a untreatable highly infectious novel virus that has potential to cripple or kill people. States do have this right to force quarantine sick people.

State, Local, and Tribal Law
States have police power functions to protect the health, safety, and welfare of persons within their borders. To control the spread of disease within their borders, states have laws to enforce the use of isolation and quarantine.

These laws can vary from state to state and can be specific or broad. In some states, local health authorities implement state law. In most states, breaking a quarantine order is a criminal misdemeanor.

Lots of you folks are screaming "quarantine the sick, not the healthy". Well, here is a sick couple and now you are basically moaning that they are being forced to quarantine.

Also, anyone who is bitching about this as some constitutional issue obviously doesn't know how the constitution or state authority works. Meaningless words.

You made a lot of assumptions there. First off they did not say they would not cooperate as many have done or been ordered "self quarantined" without signing anything! They had agreed to do so.

An antibody test may not show if you have a current COVID-19 infection becauseit can take1–3 weeks after infection for your body to make antibodies.

I have had it and I am on every risk factor, old, overweight, late stage Lyme and on and on and I am fine like all the others i know that have had it.Not many other things going round that cause you to loss your sense of smell and taste for days. it is NOT a death sentience in fact we have had some way worse flues in the past without all of this.
If you cannot see there is a plan well

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Isn't it?

The couple can not go outside a certain radius without guys with guns showing up to, in this case, harass them. It might as well be a prison wall.

Thats how quarantine works, yes.

Whats the issue?

Remember the couple whoa teen daughter was sneaking out at night and doing drugs and having sex? They tried everything and finally chained her to the bed at night a chain long long enough for the bathroom to (keep her safe)!
They were arrested for imprisoning their daughter and their treatment lost them their daughter I believe.

Can't see it?

edit on 20-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Was she?
I don't remember reading that...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Two words.. Patriot Act...

Let's also not forget how it's nearly impossible to sue big pharma if something they do messes you up real bad. Remember - they've been given immunity to repercussions due to their screw ups.

This is the perfect storm for using people as lab rats

And yet a restaurant can be held liable if some gets covid!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
DTOM's message is just, never ever volunteer for this crap.

Whether XYZ has had the virus or not is irrelevant. There is uncontrolled spread in the community. Game over, its here to stay until we have a vaccine.

Thankfully for us the mortality rate is exceedingly low. Accept it and move on

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Shame they aren't familiar with GPS spoofing

Anyone with 300 bucks and an hour or so of spare time can learn how to do it

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

But states have constitutional rights to force quarantine on sick people.

So, whats the real problem then?

I might have missed the point as to whether they were currently sick at the point to sign. The funny part is so lets say I sign then go party? Signing is typically just saying you have read the document, so they could read the document to them and then comment that they did. Ankle bracelet seems over stepping if they were not caught breaking a quarantine first just as if I did sign and then went out as normal breaking quarantine.

Its not overstepping though.

The state technically could have immediately seized them and put them in a holding cell until the virus ran its course.
The state doesn't have to (if they don't want to) wait for someone to break self quarantining...again, this is more of a courtesy to even allow this to happen.

Wrong and wrong.

The health officer has leeway to work out a solution if certain aspects of a quarantine need to be amended for an individual. We don't know why they refused to sign, but if it was a minor detail it could have been amended to suit both parties and protect public health.

Second, no, the state can't seize somebody immediately for Covid. Just the questionable test accuracy is enough to make that option unreasonable. Even if it could be argued legal it has never been policy for any health authority to seize people when acceptable self-quarantine is possible. Covid has very effective control options for infected individuals just using PPE and avoiding going in public spaces except when necessary.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

No it's not.
The gov wasn't created to kill small business and be a negative influence on everyone's success.
It's morphed into a rigged pos.
They can't just take a common cold and pay rioters to intentionally crash the economy because the information age
Is waking everyone up to their rigged system.
They are literal domestic terrorists now.

Enjoy your common cold when it comes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join