It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WuhanFlu ---- Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Never volunteer.
For anything.

You need to read this.
Now.
I am right now thanking my lucky stars I did not voluntarily test for WuhanFlu antibodies.
This unfortunate woman thought she was doing the right thing.
And is now imprisoned in her home, along with her husband.
I'd like to think that we're missing some important something that shows anything BUT government overreach......

A Kentucky couple is under house arrest and forced to wear ankle monitors after they declined to sign COVID-19 self-quarantine paperwork from the local health department.

If they go more than 200 feet from their home, cops — who obviously have better things to do — get alerted.

The couple intended to comply with a stay-at-home requirement; they just disagreed with the language contained in the Hardin County Health Department “Self-isolation and Controlled Movement Agreed Order.”

Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors for declining to sign health dept. quarantine docs

edit on Mon Jul 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jul 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Fly low under the radar

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

On the bright side, after the lawsuit this couple files, they should be fairly well off.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Take no tests and don't volunteer for s#. No telling what kind of deal with the devil you'd be making right now.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Some Twitter users concluded that this action was a violation of the couple’s civil liberties.

This isn't a case of mere civil liberties being violated, it's outright direct violation of the Constitution of the United States. The individuals on the state side who prosecuted this couple should do time for violating their Rights, period.

What the hell happened to Kentucky, anyway? This was the same state that made national news for attempting to violate their citizens First Amendment Rights and Freedom of Religion by banning churches from conducting drive-in services where nobody was even going to exit their vehicle or roll down their windows. The country needs to cleanse itself of these jack booted Covidiot thugs trying to use a virus as an excuse to enact their dreams of a fascist dictatorship on US soil.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Take no tests and don't volunteer for s#. No telling what kind of deal with the devil you'd be making right now.

Yup, reminds me of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the makings of entrapment.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Big BIG sad sigh...

My husband and I are pretty sure we've already had the virus. We talked about getting antibody tests just for our own information and peace of mind... we would both prefer to just get the virus and take our chances (which we consider pretty darn good). Or to know we've already had it, and not have to worry about it at all. But for some reason, our guts were telling us, "No! Don't do it!!!"

Being the oh-so-cynical person I am, it's no surprise that my gut would be telling me that... but I was a little surprised when my husband felt the same way. So we haven't done it.

I guess our guts were right. That kind of information can (and will) be weaponized against us in the wrong hands.

Sometimes being right just makes you sad... and mad.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Damned right it is...

I've grown used to being called paranoid when I've reiterated my opinions on what was going to happen when this nonsense started...

Sad to say, I was right. One of those times I'd have happily chowed down on some cold crow.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Some argument could be made for kidnapping--a bit of a legal stretch perhaps, but then again, maybe not.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Funny you should say that... Being from AZ also, you might find this questionable as well...

We now know three people who have tested "positive" for CoVid. All are asymptomatic, even up to three weeks after testing positive; but all three had a "bad cold" back in February/March. All three were tested through their place of employment. Not one of these people can find out if they tested positive for the antibodies or for the virus... and are being told they have no "right" to the specifics of the testing because they did not pay for it.

This does not bode well to me.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Augustus' Rules For Radicals: Rule #1. Never, ever, ever trust the government. Rule #2, always see Rule #1.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Funny you should say that... Being from AZ also, you might find this questionable as well...

We now know three people who have tested "positive" for CoVid. All are asymptomatic, even up to three weeks after testing positive; but all three had a "bad cold" back in February/March. All three were tested through their place of employment. Not one of these people can find out if they tested positive for the antibodies or for the virus... and are being told they have no "right" to the specifics of the testing because they did not pay for it.

That is complete bulls#. Paid for or not, does this not fall under HIPPA where only the doc and patient should know the results??

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Not one of these people can find out if they tested positive for the antibodies or for the virus... and are being told they have no "right" to the specifics of the testing because they did not pay for it.

Why on earth would they want to withhold that information? This makes no sense. Any guesses?

And "no right" to information about the test?

So, like, was it even a real test?
edit on 20-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That is complete bulls#. Paid for or not, does this not fall under HIPPA where only the doc and patient should know the results??

No kidding, Nyiah. I don't see how it doesn't fall under HIPPA either.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

On the bright side, after the lawsuit this couple files, they should be fairly well off.

I doubt they'll be winning any lawsuit unless there's something more to the story.

I welcome everybody to verify it locally, but the laws are already in the books that allow for action including incarceration if you refuse quarantine. It's been that way for a long time.

I think it's preposterous for it to be used for Covid when they could just mask up and follow good hand hygiene and likely never infect anybody, but given the press induced hysteria over Covid I doubt that's a popular opinion.

Their only real hope is that there was a procedural error in how it was done or they can successfully argue Covid doesn't meet the threshold for the health officer to declare them a danger to the public. It's a steep hill to climb because of the general sentiment on Covid isn't based on science. Hysteria has seemingly won the battle for 2020.
edit on 7/20/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

We certainly think so... It seems to me that the person being tested is the one who MOST needs to know, and has the absolute right to know.

I'd very much like to know if they signed anything before being tested; and, if so, did they read it first. Was anything specified about which test they were taking? Was anything mentioned about who would have access to the testing results? Did they sign away their right to know?

If I ever have the opportunity, I will be asking them.

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Never volunteer.
For anything.

You need to read this.
Now.
I am right now thanking my lucky stars I did not voluntarily test for WuHuFlu antibodies.
This unfortunate woman thought she was doing the right thing.
And is now imprisoned in her home, along with her husband.
I'd like to think that we're missing some important something that shows anything BUT government overreach......

A Kentucky couple is under house arrest and forced to wear ankle monitors after they declined to sign COVID-19 self-quarantine paperwork from the local health department.

If they go more than 200 feet from their home, cops — who obviously have better things to do — get alerted.

The couple intended to comply with a stay-at-home requirement; they just disagreed with the language contained in the Hardin County Health Department “Self-isolation and Controlled Movement Agreed Order.”

Kentucky couple put on house arrest with ankle monitors for declining to sign health dept. quarantine docs

Just supports my thoughts of, "why would you get tested voluntarily and involve the government in your life when the test will have no clinical significance in your treatment, like prophylaxis?"

I would love to know the wording to which they objected.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Covid Internment camps.....

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

So, like, was it even a real test?

Good question. Which raises more questions...

I have read (from several sources) that these tests are questionable at best with very high inaccuracy rates. For those with questionable motives, that would not matter. But there may be some liability involved for those performing the tests, if the results are available and accessible and therefore subject to scrutiny.

I suspect (but don't know of course) that the labs providing the tests and test results may be under some kind of pressure from authorities regarding these tests.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Reportable diseases go to the local or state health department by law, some also to the CDC. Different diseases have different time lines for reporting. If they fail to report within that time they can face consequences. It's built in to HIPAA. It would violate HIPAA for them to disclose this information to others, but it seems the couple took care of that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join