It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Inactivated COVID-19 (Sinovac)

The developers Sinovac

What it is An inactivated vaccine is one where the infective or harmful portions of the virus are removed before the modified virus is infected. Enough of the virus is intact for the body to develop immunity without the person actually suffering the disease.

What stage it’s at III

The latest In April, Sinovac’s vaccine candidate was reported to be undergoing phase I/II trials with subjects aged 18-59 with no prior Covid-19 exposure. 144 subjects were enrolled for the phase I trials and 600 for the phase II tests. The study officially began on April 16, and was estimated to end on December 13 of this year. On May 12, Sinovac also began recruiting for a similar study with subjects aged 60 and over, with an expected completion date of July 30.

On Monday July 6, Sinovac announced that they would be beginning Phase III trials in Brazil after receiving fast-track approval. Entering into this phase makes it one of the closest of these five to completion, along with the Wuhan/Sinopharm vaccine.

Progress links Phase I is documented here, and Phase II is documented here. Phase III documentation is here. The pre-clinical publication can be found here.

science.sciencemag.org...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can see the headlines in 5 years time:

"Rushed Covid-19 Vaccine Contained Contaminated Medium and Particle Infections from Manufacturing Procedures".

Yeah I understand vaccinations are effective but who in their right mind would trust a rushed vaccine from Governments who are completely incompetent?

It makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%.
a reply to: and14263

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

"Rushed Covid-19 Vaccine Contained Contaminated Medium and Particle Infections from Manufacturing Procedures".

Yeah I understand vaccinations are effective but who in their right mind would trust a rushed vaccine from Governments who are completely incompetent?

I would have responded faster but it’s hard to type with a head dobber, seems we may be forgetting Thalidamide also.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Politicians are out for them selves. In 60 years the truth will be told.

Remember this : . People in Minamata City in Kumamoto Prefecture were poisoned by methylmercury drained from the chemical factory, known as the Minamata disease. The number of casualties in Minamata is 6,500 as of November 2006.
Don't trust politicians .

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Youre too late. The AS03 Adjuvant has already been questioned as the cause of narcolepsy in children who received the H1N1 vaccine.

Obviously pharma denied it, and WHO stood by them but we are not talking about any groups here with credibility. I mean WHO stood by Monsanto advocating glyphosate as being safe enough to drink FFS.
edit on 20-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Im not sure if the governments are making the vaccines...I figure the scientists are.

What defines rushed in 2020 anyhow? Some people are wondering why its soo slow.

The argument is why is a vaccine under a year when back like 100 years ago a vaccine took 20 years
kinda a silly argument. I mean, if we were technologically the exact same, then that might be a good question of course

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Incompetent is an understatement. Who in the world would trust a vaccine from Govts that are all run by people who believe in depopulation, and complete control over their citizens. The scientists, doctors etc have no choice but to follow in line and develop what they are told or they simply stop getting funded and their careers and reputations are destroyed.

I also find it interesting that they want us to believe this virus is a magic bullet virus. It causes every single symptom and health issue we have ever known. Flu symptoms, organ failure, blood clots, neurological problems, rashes, athletes foot, fatigue, loss of memory, loss of taste and smell, and... no symptoms at all. According to all the BS we have been told, this is a magic bullet type virus that is capable of things and acts differently than any virus we have ever known and yet, we are going to address it with a vaccine just like every other virus.
edit on 20-7-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2020 by awhispersecho because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Do they infect them to prove that it works?
What about mutations? I get cold each year.
It looks just like the flu-shot scheme , I mean scam

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's the old one two and many trusting souls will walk right into it
gloves at their side. And what does the ref say before round one
at every match?

Protect yourself at all times.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They Have not found a Vaccine for SARS 1 or MER after spending millions,and still spending...i wouldnt expect a cure anytime soon..if even ever....

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
They Have not found a Vaccine for SARS 1 or MER after spending millions,and still spending...i wouldnt expect a cure anytime soon..if even ever....

I agree and considering the virility of COVID 19 this is a skip for me. Anybody healthy wanting to get the first round ought to check out

vaers.hhs.gov...

Been banging this drum since I checked it out 650,000 adverse events which is a PC term for oops we hurt the patient. Many of those adverse events were death,isn't that what we are trying to avoid by getting the vaccine. But according to big pharma and our government those are acceptable losses LOL.

I'm not an anti vaxxer by any means just when you see deaths and other serious issues from long used vaccines you have to wonder the about rolling the dice on a infection with such a low mortality rate.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Incompetent is an understatement. Who in the world would trust a vaccine from Govts that are all run by people who believe in depopulation, and complete control over their citizens.

Spot on, hense why I won't be getting any vaccine that comes from North Korea
(assuming thats the government you are talking about.)

So yeah, gonna go with the vaccine designed by western medicine drug companies...after all, they certainly want us to stay alive so they can prescribe a lifetime of other drugs, over the counter meds, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
The Government manages purchasing or course not manufacturing. That’s obvious or are you being purposely silly?

I think we all know what I mean. Vaccines require lengthy test periods.

But it’s cool, you have your opinion and I think that’s totally cool. If you want to take the vaccine then go for it. It’s low risk in your opinion and therefore you should do it.

Peace my friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think we all know what I mean. Vaccines require lengthy test periods.

Define lengthy.

Explain how they aren't being cautious. If you are to demand a certain timeframe, explain why (using your medical degree or scientific understanding of modern day trial methodology of course if that is the direction you will go).

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Morning my fellow member. I hope you’re well today!

10-20 years is the consensus.

Link

Link 2

With regards to caution, did you read the study posted on here a few days ago about the metals and contaminants found in 83 of 85 vaccines tested? I will find the thread when I get to the office. It was thought they came from manufacturing procedures.

I will stick by my opinion for now and of course I am not trying to sway your opinion, just answering your respectful questions the best way I can.

Have a great day fellow human. Keep up your positive inquisitions it’s great to talk! Everyday is a gift, don’t waste today trying to prove anonymous people wrong, you’ll regret it when you’re 70! Peace friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Open up a High School level Biology text book and do something People do not do anymore....read it.....you will soon find that there s no such thing as a "virus" as we have been taught.....in fact the realtime reallife impacts of something else entirely have been hijacked and moulded into The Great Virus Lie.....all so you would willingly allow them to poison your selves and your Kids.

The word virus denotes size and logitstical abilities....there is another lie they tell just like this one...."grain" is GRASS and grass is NOT GOOD FOR HUMANS at all.....the word grain denotes size and logistical abilities not that an entity exists.

These are Dotards.....repeating Patterned Behaviours .......look it up....Dotards.....the technical application contextually....they are Dotards and do not even realise how antiquated and vulnerable they are now.

The reality here is horrific....that perfectly sane people would even be stupid enough to argue this issue...that they would not simply research it and apply common sense....someone has to stop this maddness and punish the hell out of whoever has been intentionally screwing with us all....this is a major Payback dynamic here....not just a Mr.Fix-it.....this needs to be a Remediation not a re-set.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Here is the information I promised:

The results of this new investigation show the presence of micro- and nanosized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccines’ samples which is not declared among the components and whose unduly presence is, for the time being, inexplicable. A considerable part of those particulate contaminants have already been verified in other matrices and reported in literature as non biodegradable and non biocompatible.

Link to study and source of above quote.

I am sure you can guess my opinion on this so I won't spend time typing it. I'm not here to change your mind or debate with you, just posting information I promised to post.

Enjoy the day, it's beautiful out there!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Incompetent is an understatement. Who in the world would trust a vaccine from Govts that are all run by people who believe in depopulation, and complete control over their citizens. The scientists, doctors etc have no choice but to follow in line and develop what they are told or they simply stop getting funded and their careers and reputations are destroyed.

I also find it interesting that they want us to believe this virus is a magic bullet virus. It causes every single symptom and health issue we have ever known. Flu symptoms, organ failure, blood clots, neurological problems, rashes, athletes foot, fatigue, loss of memory, loss of taste and smell, and... no symptoms at all. According to all the BS we have been told, this is a magic bullet type virus that is capable of things and acts differently than any virus we have ever known and yet, we are going to address it with a vaccine just like every other virus.

Trust or no trust in governments, just the fact that they seem to understand very little about this disease and yet have a vaccine ready to go is rather unbelievable to anyone with common sense. If you dig enough you will find out that they know way more than they are telling us.

If they do know more than they let on, then why would they lie or confuse the facts about this disease? My guess is money and power is the motivation for manipulating the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Here is the information I promised:

The results of this new investigation show the presence of micro- and nanosized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccines’ samples which is not declared among the components and whose unduly presence is, for the time being, inexplicable. A considerable part of those particulate contaminants have already been verified in other matrices and reported in literature as non biodegradable and non biocompatible.

Link to study and source of above quote.

I am sure you can guess my opinion on this so I won't spend time typing it. I'm not here to change your mind or debate with you, just posting information I promised to post.

Enjoy the day, it's beautiful out there!

Thanks for the info.
The issue here is the contamination being unknown. It could be from the vials themselves (nano-particles are quite small after all).
Vaccines aren't something you line up for like a beer..its not something anyone wants, its a calculated risk. If Polio is sweeping around, you get one because even though there may be some side effects in some people, its better than what polio does to you once you get it.
If Covid was just the common cold, I wouldn't even consider getting a vaccine because I am healthy enough and know how to fight off a cold. If I was compromised and/or old, I would consider the vaccine as it then becomes more likely a cold would end me.
If Covid was a one shot and most likely no issues, I would probably not get it, but the issue is that it now seems you could get it 2-3 times a year, and its not just death you gotta worry about, there is a wide array of horrible long term problems just getting it once. Once again, calculate the pros and cons of getting a vaccine compared to getting covid a couple times a year and in my opinion, the benefits far outweigh the risks as no doubt the unvaccinated will get it over and over until their body is too weak to fight it and ultimately die after maybe a couple years with months within each year being down and out.

But you do what you want to do. I suspect everyone (alive) will have been vaccinated in 10 years...and a lot of graves for those who chose not to. I would just recommend knowing what you are working with to weigh the pros and cons of not just you, but of those you may be tending to (if you got kids or easily lead parents).

top topics

join