It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am finally going to see RAMMSTEIN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So my ultimate buck list concert has always been Rammstein. I first discovered them like many Americans I know from the XXX movie soundtrack, they appeared in the movie. I remember thinking who is that fine German man in overalls lighting stuff on fire?! Well ever since then I have fully enjoyed their music. I do look up lyrics or meanings in English so I know what i am singing along to.

I am in Florida but will travel to Philly to Lincoln Stadium August 2021! I bought two tickets. I will make it a 4 day holiday and visit NYC and DC while I am up that way. I can't wait. I have never been so excited for a concert ever! I never thought I would see them live but damn I am glad they have a new album and are actually coming to The States!

Who is your ultimate buck list concert?
edit on Jul 21st 2020 by Djarums because: year corrected at member's request

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There's no way the concert goes ahead.

a reply to: mblahnikluver

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
There's no way the concert goes ahead.

Hush you negative Nancy/Ned!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I hope you see this composition

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I will make it a 4 day holiday and visit NYC...

You're in my neck of the woods. let me know if you need any suggestions or if you want to see the gimp box where I keep DB.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Rammstein puts on an awesome show.

I got to see them a couple times back in 97 or 98.

I would have liked to have seen Tom Petty.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I’ve seen the, 3 times. Show is great, but I don’t like the music. I love metal tho... It’s probably the German language that ruins it for me.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

#ing awesome video! love lindemann as ulrike meinhof (raf).

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I bought two tickets

I'm in Jersey if ......

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I saw them back in 2001, right after 9/11, with Mudvayne, System of a Down and Slipknot. I have seen many shows before and after that. But that may have been the best. That lineup of bands combined with the energy in the air that night (the first show of the tour not to be cancelled after the 9/11 attacks) made for a life changing experience. Absolutely incredible. And let me tell you, Rammstein put on just as good of a show as the 3 heavyweights they opened for. Probably the best opening performance I have ever seen. And I have seen A LOT. So I really hope that the show does go on as it did for me back in '01.

My bucket list concert is a band that I had the chance to see 2 times but regretfully did not
Rage Against the Machine

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
2020 tour has all been cancelled; rescheduled to August 2021 in Philly.

I hope you didn't just buy tickets recently, if so, you may have been scammed, this has been cancelled awhile now.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sorry but i read that all their 2020 shows were rescheduled for 2021, the Minneapolis show for August is rescheduled, It takes 60 hours to set up the stage, their lyrics are dark and German is the perfect language for metal, I love the band.

my bucket list show to see is the Melvins, the godfathers of Grunge! been a fan since 1992 most underated band ever

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have always wanted to see Tool.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Yes I watch this movie/music video masterpiece quite often

Edit: got tickets to see Rammstein in Washington D.C. this month or next couple of weeks, but it got cancelled back in april😣😣😣😢😢😢

Edit: ***warning bewbs***

Live intro pyro:

Rammstein Singer Till Lindemann Admitted into ICU at Hospital in Germany [UPDATED]A German newspaper reported that the singer had coronavirus, but the band announced he tested negative

consequenceofsound.net...

edit on 20-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: There are more planes in the Ocean, then there are submarines the sky 🙄

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
2020 tour has all been cancelled; rescheduled to August 2021 in Philly.

I hope you didn't just buy tickets recently, if so, you may have been scammed, this has been cancelled awhile now.

Haha it's 2021, i did this on my phone and it changed the year.

Scammed? Not likely... I am a Rammstein fan club member I get ALERTS when tickets go on sale.
edit on 7/20/2020 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

Yea and as I stated my tickets are for 2021

HAHA just noticed my phone autocorrected the date when i typed it. It's 2021

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I saw them in 2001 with Slipknot and System of a down. They had an amazing pyrotechnics show. Of all the bands they sounded the best.

top topics

join