It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So folks, will you let your children attend school this fall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sure why not. They wear mask, enjoy the sports ( test here are available for saliva, results in 15 minutes, America is getting the run-a-round big time) Wake up folks, you all are being taken by anti-Trumpters in power.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I homeschool my kids anyway.

Why would I send my kids to a place where critical theory is replacing critical thinking?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If our kids were school-age? Yeah, my wife works there so whatever's going around would eventually find her anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sure why not. They wear mask, enjoy the sports ( test here are available for saliva, results in 15 minutes, America is getting the run-a-round big time) Wake up folks, you all are being taken by anti-Trumpters in power.

Actually, we will not be sending ours back to any school that requires kids to wear masks. That is pure insanity.

The studies have proven that kids not only are virtually immune to this thing (with the exception of extremely immuno-compromised kids), they are also extremely unlikely to spread it, even if exposed to it.

So, no thanks, we will not allow our kids to be taught to fear themselves, their friends, the teachers, and everyone and everything.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My kids are grown up andf statiscally they are much more at risk than when they were school age. That said if one of them had a pre existing condition, for example my youngest had asthma then we'd likely keep them home. Don't know how work would have worked out, LOL we needed both jobs,most likely get a grand parent or aunt to watch them if they were to young.

Most schools here in Georgia/Atlanta Metro are starting online.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My kids are grown up andf statiscally they are much more at risk than when they were school age. That said if one of them had a pre existing condition, for example my youngest had asthma then we'd likely keep them home. Don't know how work would have worked out, LOL we needed both jobs,most likely get a grand parent or aunt to watch them if they were to young.

Most schools here in Georgia/Atlanta Metro are starting online.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Actually, we will not be sending ours back to any school that requires kids to wear masks. That is pure insanity.

The studies have proven that kids not only are virtually immune to this thing (with the exception of extremely immuno-compromised kids), they are also extremely unlikely to spread it, even if exposed to it.

So, no thanks, we will not allow our kids to be taught to fear themselves, their friends, the teachers, and everyone and everything.

Absolutely not.

Not with parents like this out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Where do you live that has 15 minute tests readily available?? I had to get a test for work and it took me 5 hours of driving around to find one place with a 3 hour wait and 10 days to get results!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My wife is an education coordinator for a charter school system that has 75 schools across the US. It’s almost a direct split between parents who want their kids in school with masks on and parents who refuse to make the children wear masks to school.

I’m just glad it’s not something I even have to think about. #childfree, #nothanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo

Where do you live that has 15 minute tests readily available?? I had to get a test for work and it took me 5 hours of driving around to find one place with a 3 hour wait and 10 days to get results!

I live in Japan.
We now have a saliva test that will show results in about 15 minutes.

For those that have been following my "street talk" have known that I don't post a dreamville full of BS. I got a good record of helping you all out.

Japan allows saliva-based tests to boost coronavirus detection.

Japan on Tuesday approved saliva-based tests for the coronavirus, offering a safer, simpler way to diagnose infection than nasal swabs as it looks to boost its testing rates.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Some are doing half-week social distancing classes and half-online. I don't see this working with younger kids though.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Sounds like a nightmare to figuare out.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

www.usatoday.com...

Are you sure?

Seems like kids can still get it, but just deal with it much better. Also the article says kids can still be carriers.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: tanstaafl

www.usatoday.com...

Are you sure?

Seems like kids can still get it, but just deal with it much better. Also the article says kids can still be carriers.

No he is not sure.
It's what his base spouts so he believes it.

I cannot believe ho stupid/selfish some people are.

Parents actually arguing against masks. Unreal.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby

Absolutely not.

Did his facts trigger you?

If someone doesn’t cower in fear are you offended?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Granby

Absolutely not.

Did his facts trigger you?

If someone doesn’t cower in fear are you offended?

I would argue his so called facts.

edit on 20-7-2020 by Granby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If Biden wins it'll be gone by Christmas if we can still have Christmas. If the American wins it'll only get worse. Send the kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
several decades ago, at the birth of the common www, I thought for sure by 2010 or so, half the schooling would be done at home via some sort of VR chamber and by 2050, school would only be for random hands on electives and for social development a few times a week for a few hours.

Maybe this is the universes way of kicking our arses in gear to get to where we are supposed to be anyhow.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
If Biden wins it'll be gone by Christmas if we can still have Christmas. If the American wins it'll only get worse. Send the kids.

Biden isn't American?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join