It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While someone is quitting ats someone is creating their first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wanted to say hello and goodbye all in one post. I am a long time reader first time post maker. It has been my pleasure to come to this site. I get such joy immersing myself in the strange and diving into those rabbit holes. I have had a few experiences that led me to Ats one case of missing time a distant sighting a lucid dream and a weird unconscious experience. I have been a fan ever since I was 7 years old .so hello ats and hopefully not goodbye ats!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Capies

Hey, stick around, we aren't all bad.
Also a big hello to you as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Why thank you I plan on staying as long as ats will have me. Oh by the way ( I think drums are fun too)! Love primus even tho they suck! heh heh heh. I am off to see if any ufo threads got any new replies.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Capies
Wanted to say hello and goodbye all in one post. I am a long time reader first time post maker. It has been my pleasure to come to this site. I get such joy immersing myself in the strange and diving into those rabbit holes. I have had a few experiences that led me to Ats one case of missing time a distant sighting a lucid dream and a weird unconscious experience. I have been a fan ever since I was 7 years old .so hello ats and hopefully not goodbye ats!

ATS is in an interesting time right now. So is the world.
I suspect it will hold on, just due to the tenacity of it's users.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Nice to meet you! There is still hope as members are trying their best to do something to save the site. It has been home for many of us for many years.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

welcome
always remember that we are all through the looking glass and down one various rabbit hole or another.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I shall do my best to deny the ignorance. Thank all of you for the kind words do not let me get in the way my ripple will dissipate and I shall once against observe the water from the shore waiting for a big splash.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
I have read this
www.abovetopsecret.com... My thoughts are for this train to keep rolling

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I have positive energy to help light the path for these brave investors. The waters are churning with uap ufo uso activity this is no time to close shop and go home.Change is the only constant or something like that.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Remember infinite macro and infinite micro.where are we on that scale? Maybe there is no scale only everything existing at once. Ahhh I love to wonder.

top topics

join