It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Certificate Matching. - Drives Up the States Covid-19 Death Numbers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sunday, July 19, 2020

Today, the U.S. News Media placed special emphasis on the State of Arizona experiencing a RECORD NUMBER of Covid-19 Deaths Yesterday.

I found this Tweet from the Arizona Department of Health, dated 7/18/2020.

A lab partner did not make the reporting cutoff for today’s update, so their data will be reflected in tomorrow's data. 106 of the 147 deaths being reported today, are due to death certificate matching.
Source Tweet: twitter.com...

(Arizona has averaged fewer than 45 daily Covid-19 Deaths this month. Source: covid19.healthdata.org... )

Since "Death Certificate Matching" was new terminology to me, I conducted a search and came across this explanation from the State of MICHIGAN Department of Health.

Beginning Friday, April 10, MDHHS staff has been reviewing death certificate data maintained in the state’s Vital Records reporting systems on a weekly basis.

As a part of this process, records that identify COVID-19 infection as a contributing factor to death are compared against all laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Michigan Disease Surveillance System (MDSS).

If a death certificate is matched to a confirmed COVID-19 case and that record in the MDSS does not indicate a death, the MDSS record is updated to indicate the death and the appropriate local health department is notified.

These matched deaths are then included with mortality information posted to Michigan.gov/Coronavirus.

On April 10, this process added 30 deaths. As a result of this week’s assessment, today’s data includes 65 additional deaths identified through this methodology.
Source Document: www.michigan.gov...

In March and April, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) came out with revised guidance that liberalized what constitutes a Covid-19 death. We've all seen that guidance numerous times in the forum.

Apparently, State Health Departments can use that CDC "guidance" to formulate local policies that pump up/inflate the number of Covid-19 deaths...with one way being "Death Certificate Matching"?

Is that process what is described in the State of Michigan communique?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So it's kinda like vote harvesting and it IS rigged afterall !! 😃

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So it's kinda like vote harvesting and it IS rigged afterall !! 😃

I remember right after the CDC liberalized what constitutes a Covid-19 death, New York Governor CUOMO "found" over 4,000 people who had previously died, and had them re-classified as Covid-19 deaths. I bet he didn't tell the relatives, either.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can tell by your constant posting about this that you are trying your best to justify your reasoning for being a little freaked out by this whole thing.
There is nothing wrong with be scared of something man. I was one of the unfortunate ones that got really sick and then got it again. And it sucked really bad. I could barely on a good day keep a few oyster crackers down. Not being able to move at times also was the most frightening things I have ever dealt with.
Just be safe man and wear a mask and chill at home and continue your daily workout and when you do go out wear a mask. For all you know you one of most people that won’t be affected by this.
I myself have had health problems so that didn’t help. I hope you do not and will be good.
Yet this problem is very real and we need to slow down the infection rate so we can focus more on a immunization rather than testing.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have been saying, “The numbers are being massaged “.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Today, the U.S. News Media is emphasizing the fact that the State of Arizona suffered a RECORD NUMBER of Covid-19 Deaths Yesterday.

THIS, strikes a nerve with me. I’ve been fairly vocal about living in AZ; and being a small biz owner.

All I can say is — Ducey’s 30 day mandate, better damn well come to an end in 8 days.

What do you think will happen, when we are all still virtually ‘locked down’ — and the unemployed lose their nifty $600 fed money per week?!? The LAST check is ONE week from today......

After that in AZ, it’s only $240 per week. 2nd worst in the nation behind Mississippi.

Who can live off of that?

Don’t get me started on all the other small biz owners that are virtually dying from this draconian sh!t!
edit on 19-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Yet this problem is very real and we need to slow down the infection rate so we can focus more on a immunization rather than testing.

The immunizations/vaccines are ready?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have been saying, “The numbers are being massaged “.

There's something "off" about some of the state Health Directors. They control (for the most part) decisions made by the states governors. Still researching them...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think we can conclude that a system this vulnerable to corruption?
Just has no credibility at all and never should it be taken seriously
much less even listened to.

Just take you're masks off everyone, ignore any threats and go on
about your business. As I have myself the whole way thru this buil
crap hoax! Stop obeying and you'll stop the BS dead in it's tracks.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Re: covid19.healthdata.org...

As you can see, Arizona has a low Covid-19 hospitalization rate. Hopefully your governor is aware of this and is RATIONAL thinking. If people aren't going to the hospital, Covid-19 is no worse than the common cold.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I don't want use this forum to get into the political reasons for Covid-19 being over-hyped, but suffice it to say, +99.9% of us will die from something else besides Covid-19.

Even if everyone started living their daily life exactly like we were before March of this year.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't want use this forum to get into the political reasons for Covid-19 being over-hyped, but suffice it to say, +99.9% of us will die from something else besides Covid-19.

Even if everyone started living their daily life exactly like we were before March of this year.

So? what's that got to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If there were really a virus out here with the kind of potential
to take out a large number of earths population.

Do ya think they would tell us? I don't!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sure, and the same can be said of car accidents, most of us will die of something else. We still try to prevent those deaths. Same with all the other CODs one can find, we try to prevent them.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If there were really a virus out here with the kind of potential
to take out a large number of earths population.

Do ya think they would tell us? I don't!

I think with a deadly virus they would definitely tell us as to get those with the knowledge to help out and try to mitigate the problem.
But let’s say an asteroid inbound or alien invasion or some other crap we just can’t stop then yes they would never tell us.
And I am going to call it now, this covid19 is most definitely not going to be the end in the very near future. Hence why all true medical professionals are warning us to take extreme precautions. The writing is on the wall man.
This is not a ELE thus far. But if people in power don’t start acting now then could and will get way worse than what we see now.
Deny all you want if it makes you feel better man.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Actually, I think he's trying to help you see you got, and are still being, played.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Actually, I think he's trying to help you see you got, and are still being, played.

I get where your coming from man I really do. Yet I actually contracted this stupid virus and thanks to my health conditions it was not fun. And still at times peeks its nasty head up.
Unfortunately this is due to me living in a Petrie dish known as Las Vegas. So ya that part is on me. But I am not being played and this virus doesn’t give a crap about that.
I really just want people to be safe and not act like this is some downplayed thing.
And ya I know the numbers are completely off but yet it is still a very dangerous virus.

I really did not like vomiting every 45 minutes and not being able to move. Losing 27lbs was also not very cool.
Feeling cold and hot at the same time and not able to sleep due to abdominal pain didn’t help either.

(post by KKLOCO removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Guess they aren't hardline strong arming masks where you live. Here in vegas its a 1500$ fine per person unmasked in a business...literally no where allows you in without one. I thinks its dumb as hell...especially if half the people have them under their chin anyway...but just try to get beer and smokes in a gas station without one...much less grocery shop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join