It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evil that controls this world.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: one4all

I thought that was entropy and any systems tendency to lean towards disorder.

Good and Evil are just words we use to describe the terrible actions we perpetrate towards one another, generally for sport or gain.

End of the day it's perspective really, as unfortunate as the case may be, one mans hell is another mans heaven.

Chaos theory operates with or without our input, if in dought, well see the rest of the universe.

I like and enjoy your insights.

"In the Beginning there was Order."....... stillness....silence.....perfect balance.

Then we came along and made a little noise.

We caused a little "Chaos" one might say.

We maintain and grow that Chaos every moment of our existance as a virally construucted interconnected weblike cumulative-reality based entity.

Without Chaos we cease to exist.

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I enjoy your insights also one4all.

It's nice to spitball the little idiosyncrasies of reality.

As to the beginning, i suppose if the current understanding of what constitutes our notion big bang theory is incorrect, then space-time may very well be of a circular nature as opposed to linear, aka no real beginning in any sense of the word aka the many universe/multiverse theory may turn out to be the case.

Like that you mention balance all the same, i would argue that evil is the direct result of imbalanced, or out of kilter systems, in both the material world and also in our method of thought.

Without chaos/entropy my understanding is that our universe apparently could not exist in its pressent condition, it would ether be infinitely hot or absolute zero.
edit on 22-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen
I believe every leader and politician in this world is evil. They all pound their chest and flex their muscles and create conflicts around the world. They then use innocent civilians to do their evil bidding to kill and fight their wars.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharGreen
This is an evil world we live in, what is the latest evidence for who is in control here? Could it be demons, an AI, reptilians or other aliens, something else?

Evil is subjective. At least from their perspective.

To answer your question, names you've never heard of control the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

nah just plain old dumb ass egotistic materialistic humans with a thirst for power

no matter the cost

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

then theres jeff bezos the worlds first multi trillionaire

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

then theres jeff bezos the worlds first multi trillionaire

First documented

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Objective evil has subjectieve views, right and wrong.

It's like a taste, objectively it is for example bitter, some like some bitter things, some don't.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm ok with Trump being a third or fourth term President...even though he not my President.

Seriously, I dont have a President over here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join