It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bounties, Another Passing We Got Trump Now Moment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I always thought this was another setup attempt.

And this is why.

The commands in Afghanistan would have access to the same intel. Commands in the region would use any available intel to create daily threat assessments. And set security postures.

When serving overseas, US soldiers and sailors are always reminded they are targets of opportunity. Anything from politicizing their behavior, to targets for kidnapping, and targets for violence. Base policies are designed to help keep sailors and soldiers safe. Everything from setting base security, to literally blacklist where US service members can and cannot go. And when.

It is sad the number of combat deaths in Afghanistan increased from 11 in 2018, to 17 in 2019. Its even more troubling that is just the difference in civilian deaths between two weekends in Chicago.

Gen. Frank McKenzie, the commander of US Central Command, also told a small group of reporters while traveling to the region that he was not convinced that the Russian bounty program was directly responsible for the deaths of US personnel.
"The intelligence wasn't proved to me. It was proved enough to worry me. It wasn't proved enough that I'd take it to a court of law. That's often true in battlefield intelligence," McKenzie said, according to a transcript provided by the Defense Department

www.cnn.com...

McKenzie said Tuesday, "I'm very familiar with this material, and I'm a theater commander and I've had an opportunity to look at it. I found it very worrisome."
"I just didn't find that there was a causative link there. It worried me, and we take extreme force protection measures all the time in Afghanistan," McKenzie said.

www.cnn.com...

More food for thought when individuals want to politicize the increase in 6 combat deaths between 2018 vs 2019 in a combat theatre....,,.

Holiday Deaths (2018 data)
July 4th-392 Deaths (39% alcohol related)
Labor Day-403 Deaths (36% alcohol related)
Memorial Day-397 Deaths (40% alcohol related)
New Years-297 Deaths (48% alcohol related)
Thanksgiving-431 Deaths (40% alcohol related)
Christmas-259 Deaths (37% alcohol related)

accidentdoctor.org...

There have been 399 homicides in Chicago in 2020.
graphics.suntimes.com...

I guess pray for those in combat zones, on the road, living in large cities. They are all dangerous.
edit on 19-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
its simply more russia bs.
Trump bad
Russia bad

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Russian Bounty story has already been proven a hoax and why aren't we hearing any more from Democrats ?

🤣🦇🤣

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yep, when I was in they always made it clear what to be on the look out for and what methods people were using to abduct or isolate military members.

It was common sense. We're military in a foreign land that has people who don't like us. That people would try to do harm to us is a no brainer.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It's all political theater case in point under GWB every day they reported deaths under Obama that stopped. Under GWB code pink was in the news everyday protesting, under Obama same war no protest so it all political make the opponent look bad even if the situation is the same.

new topics

top topics

join