It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race is a social construct

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Some phenotypes have heritable traits that give them an advantage in certain domains.
Some think erroneously that their domain of advantage out ways all other domains.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"I think we should treat people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, except for Gingers because they have no souls."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"I think we should treat people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, except for Gingers because they have no souls."
-Abraham Lincoln

As a red headed step child, I can attest to this.
We are indeed a different phenotype with regard to superior skin color.
edit on 00000071116711America/Chicago19 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Only true Homosapiens are black. The rest of us are mutts. Most American blacks are not true Homosapien, so I will agree the American idea of black is a social construct. Most American blacks are are just darker white people.

IQ is real, 100 iQ is the average and half the people are in one side and half are in the other. If you really believe that an IQ of 100 all those years ago would be a 70 now, then you would have to explain how the writing skills of almost any civil war diary has superior writing skills and vocabulary than a typical ATS post

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

originally posted by: The2Billies

I think it boils down to.
'all things being equal, i deserve what you have based on my skin color.
and based on yours you had better be ok with that, or else'

This is what the Chinese government thinks. That the Chinese are the most superior race and that is why they are systematically destroying "inferior" races within their borders, through forced sterilization and actually killing them.

They have become the Hitler's of the modern age. (Not the average Chinese person, but the Chinese government)

They are doing all they can world wide to dominate the world because they think that the Chinese are smarter than everyone else and their race is superior to all other races.

Sadly, companies are bowing to this fascist and racist government, like the NBA and other major organizations are bowing to the demands of the Chinese government.

The Chinese are in fact the Huns, a very homogenous gene pool

And that is why they are wrong. Genetically and biologically they can not be superior because they are too inbred.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: oloufo

Race isn't even a biological term. We don't use it for any other species. Why is it humans are divided into races based on geography any way.?Technically we should be using a term like distinct morphological subgroup, or phenotypic variation. Race is a useless term that means nothing anyway.

You are correct, race should not be the term, breed is more accurate.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think it boils down to.
'all things being equal, i deserve what you have based on my skin color.
and based on yours you had better be ok with that, or else'

This is what the Chinese government thinks. That the Chinese are the most superior race and that is why they are systematically destroying "inferior" races within their borders, through forced sterilization and actually killing them.

They have become the Hitler's of the modern age. (Not the average Chinese person, but the Chinese government)

They are doing all they can world wide to dominate the world because they think that the Chinese are smarter than everyone else and their race is superior to all other races.

Sadly, companies are bowing to this fascist and racist government, like the NBA and other major organizations are bowing to the demands of the Chinese government.

The Chinese are in fact the Huns, a very homogenous gene pool

And that is why they are wrong. Genetically and biologically they can not be superior because they are too inbred.

Denying an entire race of people, the right to think they are superior is racist.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm not fond of the culture that wants everything free and handed to them and you know just give them everything you got. This culture isn't of a skin color either.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Is this the thread that Allaroundyou mentioned? I'm going to go find it, and I fully expect to see people get labelled as racists. It sure will be a shame if I read it and the accusation are baseless.

Edit: I read it. I guess if people disagree with you they are white supremacists.
edit on 1972020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: oloufo

You could have posted your message without the preface addressing ATS as having white supremacists. But you have. So now you should probably point them out.

Not sure that is something viable under T&C.
This what caught my eye,
'Those who believe that the poor are poor because they were born stupid do not need much imagination to extend the thesis to entire populations affected by poverty'
It's possibly the most important part of the OP...it uses the abstract C.
Spatial awareness, demands much more, and gives much more, because it's more about, say the individual...and we are all individuals..I don't care so much who think otherwise which has more to do with the abstract C concept which only allows historical ideas as the/a proven ideal, which is simply not the case.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here it is again.

Placing people into categories to show equality.

Hmmm 🤓

Maybe it has more to do with Neanderthal percentage than anything else? 😎

Meaning what exactly?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: strongfp

Is this the thread that Allaroundyou mentioned? I'm going to go find it, and I fully expect to see people get labelled as racists. It sure will be a shame if I read it and the accusation are baseless.

Edit: I read it. I guess if people disagree with you they are white supremacists.

I’m not going to post the thread link dude and no this is not it.
Also I never did and never will mention a user name on a post or pm any names.
Use you brain to figure that one out man.
But hey thanks for the name drop dude.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Lmao, when you quote someone you are in fact mentioning there names. So, no one is going to quote the members making white supremacist statements?

I'm not going to just take anyone's word for it. I want to see it. That is part of the whole point of free speech. Let people be free to say BS so that you can know who thinks what.

I guess, I'll just go look at your comment history and see if I can find it.

Unless that thread got deleted, you're just being difficult, and not wanting to back up what is being said.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I find a bit odd, that the very same who speak out against white supremacy, and vaguely accuse people of being white supremacists, and be so against it, and yet won't point out who the white supremacists are.

Either you're right or you're wrong.

People call each other out on stuff here all the time and yet no one wants to say who has been saying racist white supremacist BS?

That's not against the T&C. I'm not asking for people to be doxxed. I'm not asking for personal information.

OP here has made a claim, and didn't or doesn't want to back it up.

In fact. It IS in the T&C to not say racist BS. So, where's the action on that? If so many people here are racist, and white supremacists why aren't they getting banned? Shouldn't we be pointing that stuff out? Reporting those comments?

I guess yall just want to make vague accusations and then not own your statements.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join