It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinations and Autism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
new AUTISM genes revealed in largest study ever psych.ucsf.edu...

65 genes with 28 reported with very high confidence meaning there is 99 percent certainty that these genes contribute to the risk of developing ASD.

In addition, the study confirms six “risk regions”—segments of chromosomes that contain several genes, which, when lost or gained, contribute to ASD risk. In combination with the 65 risk genes, this results in 71 ASD risk loci, or locations.

data from three sources. One, the Simons Simplex Collection (SSC), is a permanent repository of DNA samples from nearly 3,000 families created by the Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI). Each SSC family has one child affected with autism, parents unaffected by the disorder and, in a large proportion of the collection, unaffected siblings......this is the culimnation of 7 years of work

a reply to: LSU2018

and posters need to stop posting that peanut oil is in vaccines causing the peanut allergies tro go up...I am not saying the allergies have not gone up but I posted a table in the other thread with all the vaccines and their ingredients and no peanut oil it is a MYTH

edit on 18-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: LSU2018
Well I am sure you will be fine then.

I don't have a dog in this fight. I know some people don't like vaccinating and some do. I leave it at their personal choice because it matters not to me. I'm still not sure what the fuss is all about.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Is there a difference in the vaccinations from, say, 1980 and the vaccinations from now? I haven't done any kind of study on this stuff so I honestly have no idea. So as a person who has never paid attention to the whole anti-vaxxer stuff, here's what I see from my POV.

Everyone I grew up with was vaccinated and had to show current shot records at school in order to attend. 1 had autism, a kid named Larry Vines that loved to tell you how much money you had in quarters. Then there were 4, maybe 5 kids who acted like they were starved for attention. I always chalked it up to not getting enough attention at home.

Today, my kids can count on one hand the number of autistic kids at their schools and they're in a bigger city with bigger schools. But the ADD and ADHD kids have gone up by leaps and bounds. I've always chalked it up to the younger generation having kids at a young age and not bothering to take the needed time with their kids so without looking at other options, they throw their kid(s) on ADD medicine when (in my opinion) all they really need is a belt across their butt.

As I said, though, this is just how I've interpreted it. Never would I have thought it came from being vaccinated. Hell I thought we got vaccinated for past plagues, sicknesses, and viruses. My grandfather lost his 4 year old brother in the 1920's to Diphtheria, a virus that now lays dormant because of vaccinations we receive at birth.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

posters need to stop posting that peanut oil is in vaccines causing the peanut allergies to go up

The potential role of immunological adjuvants in influenza vaccines

Hilleman and his colleagues (1972) have over the past 8 years developed an alternative thick emulsion vaccine, Adjuvant 65, in which the base is readily - metabolized peanut oil.

Vaccines and the Peanut Allergy Epidemic

Why was peanut allergy so violent? Adjuvant pioneer Maurice Hilleman claimed peanut oil adjuvants had all protein removed by refining. [9] The FDA disagreed. They said some peanut protein traces would always persist [10]- that even the most refined peanut oils still contained some traces of intact peanut proteins. This was the reason doctors were directed to inject vaccines intramuscular rather than intravenous – a greater chance of absorption of intact proteins, less chance of reaction.

As for looking at the genetics of Autism, great. There maybe something there for why some people are more affected than others. It is still just one part of the puzzle and hopefully in time it helps identify what the environmental factors are.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"VAXXED 2" Executive Producer, Polly Tommey On What Visiting The Families Was Really Like

This links to a video on Brighteon, it is a tough interview to watch. Polly Tommey describes the situation that lead her to help develop the movies Vaxxed 1 & 2, the damage her own children suffered from vaccinations. It covers other cases and the experiences of many other people as she went on tour with the Vaxxed bus.

One problem is how doctors are trained with funding from the Pharmaceutical companies. Many health professionals fail to even look at the associations between vaccinations and its repercussions. An ear infection and treatment with antibiotics is a common response to vaccination damage. Those that do look into vaccination damage risk losing there medical license and are subject to smear campaigns.

Polly does give some tips for expecting mothers and how to navigate the medial system and pressure in forcing their agenda. As a parent, you are the one ultimately responsible for your child.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whistleblower On Vaccinations & New Revelations On Agenda 21

This video by Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson interviews 4 different people around the vaccination, censorship and global health issues going on.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
One recent thread on ATS:

New Polio Outbreak Caused By Oral Vaccine

The Fake Measles Crisis: Medical Gestapo Propaganda to Strip Your Rights

ThePatriotNurse talks about how measles has tried to be used to force vaccinations by some. She does support the rights for one to choose. Talks about some past positions by the medical establishment to force sterilization procedures without the consent of the patient. She does notice some similarities by those who support infanticide also support forced vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Medical Doctors and PhD Scientists Speak Out Against Vaccinations

This webpage contains links to 74 doctors talking about vaccinations and 32 documentaries about the issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join