It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is worst? Aliens, Demons or Human Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Which one you think is worst to face off against?

Which one would I like to "face-off" against ?

Hmmmm.....let's see...

Alien:

Demon:

Or, Alien-Human:

Well, personally, I'd do the alien-human "7 of 9", although that she-devil is not so bad.....
......and with respect to Aliens, that's REALLY not for me, although some are into that...or goats...or....I won't judge....

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

No one has ever asked me that question. Let me think.

Aliens have all the cool gadgets sometimes they will even drop you off close to home so you can wonder around naked with a faint sense of being violated. That's sounds pretty bad, but kind of cool at the same time.

Demons.....where do I even start? A dimensional being with the ability to disguise itself as anything, including aliens, whose so purpose is to torment and strip away at the souls of this dimensions inhabitants. That's kind of effed up and sounds as if they would definitely be the worst option of any pick between them and anything.

Human Alien. Hmm. Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy comes to mind. That would not be so bad.
edit on 19-7-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Aliens have all the cool gadgets sometimes they will even drop you off close to home so you can wonder around naked with a faint sense of being violated. That's sounds pretty bad, but kind of cool at the same time.

Like probes? Prostate stimulation to extract dna for use in genetic hybrid creation?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If these things were actually real, demons would be the worst hands down. Physics and reality don't even matter at that point. Demons can keep you in hell being tortured for eternity.

As it's been described to me, if you don't give your heart and your spirit to Jesus Christ, Yeshua if you believe Jesus is a made-up, evil white imposter avatar created to lead us astray, you will wake up in a dungeon after travelling through a tunnel with light at the end of it when you die.

You never get to the light, that's where God and Heaven is. Instead, the demons come out of the darkness and rip into your flesh with claws and teeth. Then, you're in a dungeon being tortured in the worst ways, feeling every bit of the pain despite having no flesh because you're dead.

Then, when you're a pile of bloody, burnt, mangled mess, you restart again in the dungeon for the demons to do it over again in different ways. This repeats for infinity.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My ex when she's in a humour

She was a Russian who took no crap

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I found the perfect answer here, quoting from another thread, please do not lose your lunch but expect to cry and be filled with anger at the same time, warning this may make you a bit racist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And the post of note on that thread.

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Brotherman

There was a video out of China a few years ago where a young child 2 years old walked away from its' mother into a narrow busy street. The child was ran over by a small delivery truck (bump stop bump) which kept on going did not stop and then another car did the same thing all the time pedestrians were walking, going by, and watching. The mother came running and collected the child from the street. People are afraid to help because of some screwed up laws and not wanting to get involved.

I agree having to deal with cops can be hazardous to your wallet even if you are in the right. Lawyers, courts, and the legal system all have to make a living I suppose of the backs of the citizens.

I have never been mistreated hand cuffed or anything but treated respectfully when dealing with cops in any country I have ever been. Just lucky I suppose ?

The guy in the Op video IMO did everything right. Many of us are trained that if there is an incident to be the first to call 911 and when the cops arrive point to where the weapon is on the ground and have your hands in plain sight.

Since he was arrested and cuffed the police chief had to justify the arrest during the interview which also pissed me off..

Edit to add video warning!!!! youtu.be...

I can see very little human about those people, in fact nothing at all they are more alien than anything else after that.

edit on 19-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oveaged Human Children

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If the Aliens were infested with Demons that would not be good.
Demons cant really do much with out a host.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Which one you think is worst to face off against?

A demon can be a malevolent Alien or malevolent Human Alien that is living or has died yet still lives.
Both are susceptible to LIGHT*
Angels and Fallen Angels make benevolent or malevolent Aliens including humans and possibly robots...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think it would be more challenging to face off with the Alien/Human alien makers.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Cthulhu trumps them all.

I guess Cthulhu qualifies as an alien, although I always think of it as coming from the eastern Indian Ocean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join