It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Disarray

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
From talking about unusual leg hair/children combinations, to referring to them as roaches and pontificating about some invented character named Corn Pop (?) we all know Joe Biden is a disaster. But what is the state of other democrats in the party? It seems equally disastrous and unbalanced.

"And and and you'll break your head on the diving board...now CORN POP was a bad dude"

These cognitive issues need to be seriously addressed. The party who would put the country at risk like this should be equally carefully examined.
edit on 7/18/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The party who would put the country at risk like this should be equally carefully examined.

That would be both parties, stop voting for them.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Give me a realistic better alternative and I will do just that.

As it stands now, voting for anyone other than a Republican is a vote for the democrat. That's an evil I'd never subject my country to.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

As it stands now, voting for anyone other than a Republican is a vote for the democrat. That's an evil I'd never subject my country to.

Voting for a Republican is voting for a Democrat, the results are pretty much the same since they both suck lobbyist D.

edit on 18-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hard to argue with that

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The only way the Democrats can lose the presidential election is if they screw up theirselves with in fighting .

I have complete confidence in them doing so .

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Only 6000 people at the Tulsa rally. I don't think the dembs are all that worried. 15 weeks and trump is playing golf instead of campaigning. I don't think he wants to be president anymore without the ego stroking rallys. The GOP is the party that's SOL and in total disarray.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 18-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Voting for a Republican is voting for a Democrat, the results are pretty much the same since they both suck lobbyist D.

it's a shame that can't be changed.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It will be the demise of our Republic.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

American politics is an industry. Campaigns are part of it with billions flushed into the American economy from all the ads and signs, kickbacks thru campaign contributions. It's corrupt as anything in the political sphere; And I'm a proud American to be part of it; Working media for the GOP once again. Our local republicans are a little snakebit.
edit on 18-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The thing is, the evil Marxist authoritarian democrats aren't running a person against Trump.

I mean, well, they are, but Biden is incidental.

They are running a party platform. Biden, if he wins, won't lead. There will not be "one man at the top".

No, "Buck stops here".

They will run government from a central committee. Just like the Soviet Union.

They are putting Party up against Trump.

They are putting anti-America up against Trump.

They, the evil totalitarian anti-American democrats. . . have diarrhea of the soul.

They are the Sharknadoes of politics.

They are a festering pus-ridden genital sore.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Give me a realistic better alternative and I will do just that.

Vote for me, I'm about as evil as they come without all the weird s***

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The thing is, the evil Marxist authoritarian democrats aren't running a person against Trump.

I mean, well, they are, but Biden is incidental.

They are running a party platform. Biden, if he wins, won't lead. There will not be "one man at the top".

No, "Buck stops here".

They will run government from a central committee. Just like the Soviet Union.

They are putting Party up against Trump.

You are correct in that Biden will be the President in name only. He will be 78 in November and turn 80 after 2 years in office. He has had major brain surgery and several brain bleeds. Whenever he is off teleprompter he makes major gaffs and mistakes, very major ones. Biden is a VERY OLD man, with the cognition and stamina that goes along with being a very old man, his plastic surgery hides his age, but his speaking ability when not reading a teleprompter gives away his very very old age. That is why he will refuse to debate Trump without rules that will allow him an earpiece for people to give him the answers or demand the questions in advance. He clearly has mild dementia.

So if he wins the people running the country with him as their front puppet will not have been elected, will be accountable to no one, and will do it in secret. That is probably why they are running him, so their cabal can be in control with no consequences.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Biden is a centrist sock puppet for the evil Marxist douche-twinkies.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

check your mail bro.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: DBCowboy

check your mail bro.

Nothing there.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Their State is Insanity , their Queen Rules Supreme .........

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

People be spoofed by false reports of a million reservations wanted in Tulsa, covid scares, where's Biden hiding out in his basement if anyone's scared it's Uncle Joe the corn pop kick ass. As in your other thread the GOP is full of never Trumper AKA the swamp.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Only 6000 people at the Tulsa rally. I don't think the dembs are all that worried. 15 weeks and trump is playing golf instead of campaigning. I don't think he wants to be president anymore without the ego stroking rallys. The GOP is the party that's SOL and in total disarray.

www.businessinsider.com...

Your attempts to belittle the rallies are pathetic when considering he pulled well over 6,000 plus through a hostile force of rioters, looters and dangerous pandemic.

Your equally pitiful attempt at chastising the Presidents "Campaigning" while giving him crap about "ego stroking rallys" doesn't make sense, meanwhile, Biden hasn't been campaigning at all. I just chalk it up to an emotional rant in response to the OP, with which you actually addressed very little of.

Your link is an OPINION PIECE by your usual typical leftist author, no thanks.

Anything of relevance or even a valid rebuttal?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That Corn Pop scene was insulting to the audience and still got cheers !!!

🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join