It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tenet Lies for Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If you can't figure out who your "saviors" are it's not worth telling you.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Punk out. Just like I expected.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well you do exhibit traits of the uninformed, who know nothing about that which they are passionate for, and against.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Colonel et al

Everyone is lying for Bush, including Bush.

The Bush administration reign as the lying tag team champions of the world this week, but only for a little while.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Do you know why the Bush tax cut was so smart?

The $10.00 an hour guy with the $7.00 an hr wife with 2 children will rember the extra $50-$100 dollars a month in their pockets in November, 04 when they are able to afford the extra diapers, milk, cereal; maybe offset a car payment, energy bill, etc.... simple, yet effective no matter the economic professors and leftist radicals rantings against it.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
No different than any other administration except that they admitted they lied...a first in history!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
No different than any other administration except that they admitted they lied...a first in history!

FreeMason

Whether or not all other administrations have lied in the past, it is good that your objective assessment is that they have lied, and admitted that they lied.

Perhaps you could communicate this to your newfound playmate Suckerof, so he is less embarrassed in his futile and ridiculous attempts of covering the heinous lies of this administration.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

FreeMason

Whether or not all other administrations have lied in the past, it is good that your objective assessment is that they have lied, and admitted that they lied.

Perhaps you could communicate this to your newfound playmate Suckerof, so he is less embarrassed in his futile and ridiculous attempts of covering the heinous lies of this administration.

"newfound playmate Suckerof, so he is less embarressed in his futile and ridiculous attempts...."

Hey MA?
You know, the more you run your mouth, the more of a complete, self arrogant asshole you make out of yourself...bet on it!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Self-absorbed, no.

Arrogant, yes.

Bush lied. He continues to lie every day. People know when the line of scapegoats for Bush's lies is paraded before them. They know the buck stops with Bush.

Many people can see through media manipulation to see Bush for what he is - a bad liar.

Read all about it at ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

FreeMason

Ok. I'll play . MuckedAvatar.

See, name calling is just that, name calling. try engaging your brain instead of labeling *rednecks*, *suckerof* etc. Please call me a name, we shall engage wittily in bipartisan bovine excrement together.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Tyriffic

Watch the ball. The final bell rang 14 hours ago, then one of the protagonists took a cheap chair shot at the other.

Are you deaf or something?

Or do you want to spar a few rounds of redneck-speak, Tyriffic (obvious redneck misspelling of Tiresome and Horrific)?

J/K

* Sorry for getting my sporting metaphors (balls, bells, whistles) mixed up. Are you seeing stars yet? *

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Tyriffic

Watch the ball. The final bell rang 14 hours ago, then one of the protagonists took a cheap chair shot at the other.

Are you deaf or something?

Or do you want to spar a few rounds of redneck-speak, Tyriffic (obvious redneck misspelling of Tiresome and Horrific)?

J/K

* Sorry for getting my sporting metaphors (balls, bells, whistles) mixed up. Are you seeing stars yet? *

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

Well, I suppose I got half a wish. You put your brain in gear and managed to impress youself again...is the mirror your best friend mate? j/k

It seems you can't go more than a post without retreating into your 'world of vagaries' to hide the lack of real substance in your 'letters'. Only your Comrade, the Colonel keeps the fire burning on this mess.

Let me ask you something-Do you vote in this country?
Do you pay taxes here?
Do you own land here?
You do not live here......
So, who do you think gives a spot of tea what your opinions are about the Administration??

Your another that constantly name calls, derides with vague sarcasm and snide talk behind your keyboard.
I guess you are just a funny guy....but that is all.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Someone is trying to be very tricky on this Tenet business: my impression is that this was a breif smokescreen and that all concerned are hoping it will blow away and leave no trace.
More to the point, as I read the documents he has NOT admitted "lying": at most he admits to some sort of carelessness or poor editorship.
Tenet is taking a fall but not -at present -from a very great height.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Let me ask you something-Do you vote in this country?
Do you pay taxes here?
Do you own land here?
You do not live here......
So, who do you think gives a spot of tea what your opinions are about the Administration??

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Anyone who reads my posts, and who cares about the future of the US, and peace in the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Self-absorbed, no.

Arrogant, yes.

Bush lied. He continues to lie every day. People know when the line of scapegoats for Bush's lies is paraded before them. They know the buck stops with Bush.

Many people can see through media manipulation to see Bush for what he is - a bad liar.

Read all about it at ATS.

replace the name bush with ANY politicians name and your statement would still be dead on accurate.

i cant believe you people are in this "us vs them" mindset.

try to think in terms more like "us vs the lying SOBs we vote for"

its this crap THEY want. without it the people will see nothing but their faults and inconsistencies and would find themselves without a job very quickly come the next election.

but feel free to keep arguing over which party is better.

far be it from me to tell you to be a little more cohesive with each other.

and to live here, have the right to vote and not do it, is just being a bad american IMO. and people wonder why "the system" fails them and disappoints them.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Monkey

If you check my position on this elsewhere it is not party political at all.

The Bush administration, irrespective of its color, needs to be removed for precisely what it is doing under the PNAC agenda and the way it has gone about it.

I don't care to substitute any name for Bush.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Monkey

If you check my position on this elsewhere it is not party political at all.

The Bush administration, irrespective of its color, needs to be removed for precisely what it is doing under the PNAC agenda and the way it has gone about it.

I don't care to substitute any name for Bush.

just about every administration in the past 50 years has been strife with controversy, lies, deceit, etc.

lots of people thought and still think clinton was a bad president for some things he did. and i'm sure you thought he was doing a bang up job. (lol i said bang up. lol "bang up the fat intern" the new presidential game).

but did he really deserve to be removed? to some yes, to others no, to others such as myself:"he's just another politician i dont trust any of em"

same thing applies here. does he really deserve to be removed? you think so but does that really makes things so? not really. its just an opinion.

i dont like the guy based on the premise he's a career politician. i havent known a career politician that did it just because they felt they were doing a real service for their people.

politicians are just people and people sometimes cant help but turn into egotistical jackholes who only think of themselves first (after all its a lot of power up there). its not their fault. they're like lawyers (and some really are lawyers) only they dont play by the same rules they set for us to follow.

"fire" em all and start over. its our right still. isnt it???

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The killer thing of it all is the two sets of standards democrats use. Their is much less evidence that Bush has lied than the evidence that Slick Willie was covered with yet they don't seem to be bothered with that at all. A concern that the president may be involved in wrong-doing isn't worthy of Shock-n-Awe (Sorry, hadn't heard that in a while) but when it doesn't coincide with the usual response to events (that is to say, hypocritical) it causes some, such as myself, to doubt ones sincerity and assume it is politically motivated.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
TC

I am not quite getting your drift.

Are you doubting your own sincerity?
Someone else's sincerity?
Whose? Why exactly?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey, I realize there is a heated debate rolling here but I thought I'd do some research on the latest surrounding this story. I have yet to see the information many of you are referring to. At this point, I think the British stand behind their intel on the Iraq-Niger link but refuse to tear down their in-place operation to detail it for the world. That leads me to believe this may still be an active operation concerning other possible terror-related (or not) investigations. As we can all appreciate the cost and time needed to embed an agent(s) in such a hornet's nest and given that the US cannot procure information from current members of such organizations and also given that when we did use such tactics, they were well protected also..I think we can surmise a damn good reason that the British have issues with blowing the cover of their agents and informants. Lets not forget that along with the safety and well-being of these people, some also have their families in harms way and risk so much to see the right thing done. Given Tenat's record since becoming CIA director, if you were heading an allied intel agency, would you trust him enough to put all your agents, informants and contacts on the table? I'd say I'd have to think twice myself.

Now, that delt with, lets look at the lies, scapegoat angle. My first question, who brought this to light... It was the administration itself was it not? Does this invalidate the entire case for invading Iraq? Remember, they still say its true, just not to the qualifications needed for the presidential address..for the reasons sited above. Do we know the whole story yet? Are any of you keyed into the intel agency enough to make such concrete statements as I have read in this thread? I doubt it seriously.

Now, I don't want to rile anyone or get involved in the playground scuffle going on here but I would like some honest opinions on the concerns I have noted...without political hate rhetoric please.

Also, one thing to note, it may be our democrat party whaling away at Tenet more so than the administration...from the following news story. Could they have a point about him and his friendly relationship with the Bush's? Maybe.

www.newsmax.com.../7/16/104630

I would tend to agree with the few of you who cited Colin Powell as honest so this artcle gets his opinion on the issue.

www.newsmax.com.../7/15/143526

And for the Clinton fans, Senator Clinton weighs in on the British issue.

www.newsmax.com.../7/15/104454

top topics

<< 1   >>

join