It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose World is This?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But don't worry, within the next twenty years mother earth will eradicate the leaches that are destroying her.

You just hoping or do you have some proof this will happen?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We are forcing evolution of the microbes with our use of chemistry and they have thousands of generations in a year. We on the other hand take sixteen years or more to produce another generation. Evolution is against us.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Interestingly that last insert looks like a virus.

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nobody owns this world, All humans could disappear and Earth would contine to spin the rest of life will continue and thrive.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Right in the OP:

I think most of us agree that, despite having money and vast measures of property, not any of us “owns” this world. I’d argue that we are all stewards of earth, tasked with caring for and bringing order to this land where we briefly sojourn. However, there are a small number of us on this planet who feel they have the right (and duty) to determine the course of humanity.

I was definitely being facetious to make a point regarding those who have emerged as our "new leaders," and those who claim to have our (and often the planet's as well) best interests at heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join