It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose World is This?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Whose World Is This?
Hi, and I hope whoever reads this is having a wonderful Saturday morning.
This thread was inspired in part by an old school Nas song. If you know it, then you’ll recognize the chorus:
(Whose world is this? The world is yours,The world is YOURS (it’s mine, it’s mine, it’s mine))

I think most of us agree that, despite having money and vast measures of property, not any of us “owns” this world. I’d argue that we are all stewards of earth, tasked with caring for and bringing order to this land where we briefly sojourn. However, there are a small number of us on this planet who feel they have the right (and duty) to determine the course of humanity.

As a mass, a collective, are we going to passively agree to be led into the great reset by the new mad generals?

Are we really going to consent to a future where our every move/thought/breath/heartbeat/step is monitored, filed, stored?

Are we going to put our fates into the hands of a few greedy selfish and short-sighted fools?

Why do the self styled (and consented to by us) elite continue to propagate while decrying population growth and pushing for population growth reduction measures? (YES, I understand what this means. This means that they don’t want just any old asshole to have the right to reproduce…your brood are of less value and worth than their own. Which is why Bill Gates ensured the growth of his progeny by having three kids all the while naming population growth as one of the biggest problems his [I purposefully used that possessive pronoun] planet is facing.)

We don’t have much time to determine our own fates and to help put humanity back into the saddle and wrench the power back from those whose hubris has led them to the conclusion that all lives don’t matter (one step beyond some lives matter more than others), but that their lives and those of their progeny do, and that the planet is a bit too full of you and I for their liking.

edit on 18-7-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What if I told you, you are actually on ancient Chinese ancestral land?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'd say you were wrong

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

*Xi Jingping wants to know your location*

I figured we are too strapped into the machine now, nobody wants to give up their technological tracking devices.

They've had experts study our behavior and nature extensively over the last 150+ years.

They play the long game, while they divide us and have us at each-others throat.

It's like a game of a chess but they wont let us know how to play or that it is even occuring.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I figured we are too strapped into the machine now, nobody wants to give up their technological tracking devices.

They've had experts study our behavior and nature extensively over the last 150+ years.

They play the long game, while they divide us and have us at each-others throat.

It's like a game of a chess but they wont let us know how to play or that it is even occuring.

Agree with you one hundred percent (and my machine handler agrees).

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Lysergic

I'd say you were wrong

Genetically Native Americans are Asian.

www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, and interestingly to me, I believe many probably came over by boat along with the land bridge (Siberian natives still visit the Inuit in Kotzebue, AK for example, by boat) and settle the land thousands of years ago.

Again, I see all of us as stewards of the land, not owners. And unless I am mistaken (I might very well be) many of the original inhabitants here shared a similar view.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

We don’t have much time to determine our own fates and to help put humanity back into the saddle and wrench the power back from those whose hubris has led them to the conclusion that all lives don’t matter (one step beyond some lives matter more than others), but that their lives and those of their progeny do, and that the planet is a bit to full of you and I for their liking.

I don't care for rap music but I hear what you are saying.

Unfortunately the ship has already sailed. I think we missed the boat on this one. Look around the forum sites, you can start right here, and you will see that they have already won. Simply by convincing enough people that the entire planet is under attack by a handful of dissidents, that the majority has never seen, outside of the internet or the media. All because of falsely constructed fear.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

True 100% just controlled environment experiments to gather data on human behavior

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Again, I see all of us as stewards of the land, not owners. And unless I am mistaken (I might very well be) many of the original inhabitants here shared a similar view.

My land and home is on what used to be Pueblos land until the Spanish conquistadors almost wiped them out.

We still use the irragation system ditches put in by the Native Americans before America was even discovered.

What Irony that I can see a monster Intel fabricating plant and it's clouds of toxic material and effluent from my back acreage.

Stewards of the Land? Not so much...we have to buy drinking water our well is contaminated. And the folks that live down wind from the plant have an incredible amount of kids with birth defects. Intel denies everything and the county supports them because....jobs.
edit on 18-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is a fallen world, dangitt

The remedy right around the corner....time is up....the end of the Epoch...so far tame, but it should get a little more rowdy....

edit on 18-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nobody owns the land, it belongs to the earth. That does not stop people from saying they own the land though. It is like saying Adam and Eve owned the garden of Eden....they did not own it. We have no right to destroy the earth, but that does not stop people from doing it. We are one of the most unintelligent type of animals on the planet overall. At least the Native Americans knew nobody owned the land when we stole it from them.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
All because of falsely constructed fear.

Fear is such a powerful tool. You might be right, truly it could be too late. Then again, if the weapon we need to emply is love, at least the fight might make life a little better.
Here's a great start:

Found a way to embed--I hope

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

My land and home is on what used to be Pueblos land until the Spanish conquistadors almost wiped them out.

We still use the irragation system ditches put in by the Native Americans before America was even settled.

What Irony that I can see a monster Intel fabricating plant and it's clouds of toxic material and effluent from my back acreage.

Stewards of the Land? Not so much...we have to buy drinking water our well is contaminated.

Yes, we're doing an awful job of it, I agree

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. – Tribe Unknown

Link

We are made from Mother Earth and we go back to Mother Earth. – Shenandoah

Same page.

I think that humanity's biggest conceit is their belief that the world is theirs in the first place. We're temporary. We're born, we die, and are consumed by the earth. We depend on it for survival. We truly depend on it. The only thing separating humans from animals is humanity's huge ego that puts it above all other life forms. This arrogant way of thinking also is at the root of most of the societal problems world-wide.

As for being stewards of the earth, we're doing a really crappy job of it. Humans are the asshole neighbors who crap all over the neighborhood and assault everyone in sight.
edit on 18-7-2020 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Don't tell them the Earth isn't the center of the universe.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Whose World Is This?

Mine.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Great comment. I agree with everything you wrote.
(And with all the trash which has gone through my hands, my waste of resources, etc, the small garden and plot I'm tending is hardly a consolation even if I try to tell myself it is).

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nobody owns the land

Then why do I have to pay land taxes to the government for as long as I live on this land?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join