It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least He's Not Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Donald Trump is bad. I know because CNN told me so. I believe everything I’m told.

I don’t see a problem there.

Good luck with all that

Or listen to Rachel Maddow if you ever get confused.

The latest gem from her.... Talking to Trump's niece about her "tell all" book. Rachel: Now here is a tough question, its not in your book, but has President Trump ever used the N word? Niece: oh yes, all the time, like everyday.... Rachel: Well you heard it here first folks...

edit on 18-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I suppose we should be lucky that Trump apparently has no greater evil agenda. He may be an egotistical buffoon with no discernable compassion or empathy, but that appeals to a lot of people. And while he's obviously mostly just a puppet for far more skilled politicians working in the shadows, Trump himself isn't planning anything aggressive like invading South America or whatever.

If it doesn't affect him directly, he doesn't care. At the moment it's all just about taking advantage of a situation to rifle through the Treasury and fill the bank accounts of himself and his cronies. Which I suppose is better than if he had a plan to get rid of a certain type of person or that it was the American destiny to rule the world.

Not trying to blow up the Moon. Not yet, anyway.

Wow! Hope you are ready for the barrage of Trump disciples that will come on to this thread!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

you seem to have missed the part where i stated (which all administrations have done) i was not excusing any previous governments

but EH

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
With trumps great accomplishments, you would think the GOP would support him but they're like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 18-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Blue Shift

You trying to trigger people?

Nah he's not, just look round you. Here, you can't trigge..............Oh!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Purposefully dividing America is certainly evil-adjacent. If not decidedly anti-American.

Trump hasn't divided America. The Democratic party and the media having a 3.5 year toddler tantrum has divided America.

'wah wah, not my president, orange man bad'.

The left is entirely to blame. If Biden wins he won't be accepted either, and why should he be? Why should he not be fought and impeded at every turn regardless of what he tries to do. What's good behaviour for one side is good behaviour for the other side in turn.

There's no way back to what was, the die is cast.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

Purposefully dividing America is certainly evil-adjacent. If not decidedly anti-American.

Trump hasn't divided America. The Democratic party and the media having a 3.5 year toddler tantrum has divided America.

The left is entirely to blame. If Biden wins he won't be accepted either, and why should he be? Why should he not be fought and impeded at every turn regardless of what he tries to do. What's good behaviour for one side is good behaviour for the other side in turn.

Reads like a story from the bible. Man comes to save his people. Looks to the sky while saying he is the chosen one. Turned the left and right into good vs evil. Supporters adore him, even some claiming he is the chosen one.

Yes, the UK has a moron for a leader, but we do not have this weird cult/religous crap!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
With trumps great accomplishments, you would think the GOP would support him but they're like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

The GOP is a bunch of spineless cowards and President Trump is not a Republican.

We the people are with Trump not the GOP.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

About your OP .

What a load of crap .

Give me examples on lack of empathy .

How he is enriching himself .

And

How politicians are manipulating him .

I will wait

I shouldn’t get involved, but I have to point out that just a peek into his choices for military advisors, etc, should tell you that his strings are being pulled. War-mongers have been his hires.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

The GOP is a bunch of spineless cowards and President Trump is not a Republican.

Only 6000 people at the Tulsa rally....trump needs start campaigning rather than playin golf. I don't think he even wants to be president anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If that were true he wouldn’t of gotten rid of Bolton . Or pressed for bringing troops home from Syria and Afghanistan .

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You are making the Russians mad when you give all credit to Trump.

I think 50/50 is reasonable.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The GOP is full of never Trumpers part of the swamp.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I agree... the demwits should absolutely stop it.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Only 6000 people at the Tulsa rally....trump needs start campaigning rather than playin golf. I don't think he even wants to be president anymore.

Yep, he's clearly on the way out. Shattering a Guinness World Record proves it.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You trying to trigger people?

Nah he's not, just look round you. Here, you can't trigge..............Oh!

Imagine he slipped in a wear you mask comment.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
He is funding blm with money he stole from taxpayers.
He has funded the gov pedodistraction virus.
He ran in Epstein cirlcles, ran teen modeling agencies, some of which had rape accusations.
He hired epsteins lawyer.
He has promoted nothing but chaos.
Fn guy is running a reverse psychology campaign against obvious over the top dramatically bad people who are obvious enough to look like bad options to normies.
He will win by a landslide.
Then he will fight the "hidden enemy" and "drain the swamp"

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

You forgot, 'Obama dunnit!' he was just another soul who could hardly get anything done, mostly because of another 'Orange man' John Boehner, joined at the hip with lobbyists, (aka) the swamp.....I do believe he gave out cheques in congress at one point, but...there you go, he got away with bar a few subdued grumbles....for a while. Funny enough, Trump likes to give out cheques too sometimes, I have no idea why..

edit on 18-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Yeah and where was the media on that one? Something like, "Obstinate Republican congress obstructs scandal- free President Obama's perfect plans." Right?
You'd have to be pretty dense to not notice a difference.
edit on 7 18 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join