It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 - The Final Solution.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah. Bubba Gates. He actually said that !
Meaning a vaccine in this conversation, ( View from 2:50. )

Or from 2:30 in this vid:

You may also notice him calling this: "Pandemic-1".
Why would it need to be numbered, unless it was part of some kind of sequence?

But alas: mandatory vaccines are not the only element, that represents our path back to something resembling 'normal'.
(Here is something posted by me in another thread, that just died. )

Confusion will be the epitaph of 2020.

The only thing that makes sense: is that nothing is supposed to make sense.
You know: "you need masks"; "don't need masks" "wear anything" mandatory masks", and that kind of mind-fluxing.

If we are dealing with a Hegelian Dialectic, ( problem-reaction-solution ): it then becomes understandable why us wallowing in the reaction phase, makes no sense.

Hydroxychloroquine is just a roadside distraction, to steamroll, past, or over, or whatever, who cares ?

We can see the solution coming down the tracks, like a charging locomotive: but the vast majority are rejecting what they are telling us that their intention is.
We don't want to believe that the one world government is installed, making decisions, and implementing it's agendas.
Dictating global medical initiatives, and instilling Marshall-Law.
We're all in bloody denial !

ID2020 is one of the main agendas, and who amongst us wants to believe that the solution to the WuWuFlu™, is an integrated health/vaccine card, personal finances, and ID card.

We laugh at it: crazy crackpot conspiracy theorists !!!

Well: here it is: "The Gavi-Mastercard Wellness Pass. ". ( Watch from the start. )

Disclaimer: Don't really know anything. These are not my beliefs. Merely ideas emanating from the field of potentialities, that seem to carry a certain resonance, right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well , I Hope Billy Boy is Paying his SECURITY Good Money along with Perks , Otherwise Some of them Might Jump Ship for Greener Pastures .Hmm.........

edit on 17-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Jeez, just the thing we have all been expecting and dreading.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well this isnt shocking to some of us "conspiracy People" ( oddly enough does anyone else get the sense that we are growing in numbers how many people can agree with me that you have had friends or family that have said " you were right in the last four months?) its apart of their playbook to tell you what they are going to do to you before they do it.

I think its apart of their messed up pyschology that if we tell you about it you must want it right?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You have a bunch of dots there.

The thing is with dots, unless they are numbered connecting them is problematic.

You can start with the "mandated vaccines" thing, because it wasn't said. Was it?

You made it up. Right?

So that dot doesn't have a number. Right?
edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage, isn’t it simple to see we’ve gone through a paradigm shift?

It wasn’t gradual. It was overnight.

Events are compounding exponentially.

Do you not think it’s plausible, that governments mandate vaccines or ‘medical identification cards’ in the near future?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Do you not think it’s plausible, that governments mandate vaccines or ‘medical identification cards’ in the near future?

With Republicans in charge?
No way dude.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Bill Gates might be brillant and all, but he just seems to be pushing this stuff to hard. I seen people like this before the more they talk about something the less believeable it becomes. He never speaks of potential problems with his final solution.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Like what? For example?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You have a bunch of dots there.

The thing is with dots, unless they are numbered connecting them is problematic.

You can start with the "mandated vaccines" thing, because it wasn't said. Was it?

You made it up. Right?

So that dot doesn't have a number. Right?

Hello Mr. Lithgow.

Not my dots.
Not my monkeys, and not my circus.

Ya: it was said. Mostly buy pundits and conspiracy theorists. Not by Bubba.
As Bubba delivers it: it's usually framed as the only way to return to any kind of normal, is through a vaccine.
Will leave you to look that up yourself, and sift through the multitude of interviews he gives.

There's a few other clues as well: to add to our unnumbered dot collection:
One example being this from the NYSBA:

State Bar Association’s Health Law Section Report Calls for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination, Standards for Allocating Ventilators and Personal Protective Equipment

Sourced one again throuh The Corbbett Report, at about 20:30 in this vid:

Make-up plenty of stuff, but unfortunately didn't make this one up.

Alas: the debate may be framed as a voluntary vaccine, with companies being allowed to restrict access to patrons and employees, based on whether they are vaccinated or not.
Guess that's not perhaps exactly 'mandatory', eh?

Did you watch any of the vids ?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I avoid youtube videos. Especially really long ones where the actual point may be condensed to a minute or two.
I prefer the written word, thank you. My bad.

edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The guy slowing down the video of Colbert and Gates is terribly annoying, picking at words and phrases then suggesting things. He's trolling them for views on YT for his channel fans to get more advertisement coins. You have to keep posting videos even if you don't have anything good to go on; he's a personality at this point.

The final solution bit is imo absolutely nothing. There's such a thing as using those words without referring to or thinking about WWII and Hitler. There's a final solution to every problem.

The guy in the video is like "Dude.. the FINAL solution? Bill Gates is trying to depopulate and take over the planet."

Bill Gates isn't going to do #. He was annoying to watch as he describes a bunch of crap he doesn't really know about with vivid hand gestures because he's struggling to explain.
edit on 18-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Phage

Phage, isn’t it simple to see we’ve gone through a paradigm shift?

It wasn’t gradual. It was overnight.

Events are compounding exponentially.

Anticipate your enemies moves, or be taken advantage of.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

"Wait whats this?" - Stealing out of Mark Dices playbook are we ? :-)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Like what? For example?

Well for starters check out

vaers.hhs.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">vaers.hhs.gov...

the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines.

This is a wonderful source on vaccines and which ones have issues, obviously it's a complex and deep database LOL that in itself in notable. Just in my first run was able to pull up 650,000 + adverse events with many of those events being death and thats just since 2000. You can see which ones have had issues and what they are.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Alas: the debate may be framed as a voluntary vaccine, with companies being allowed to restrict access to patrons and employees, based on whether they are vaccinated or not. Guess that's not perhaps exactly 'mandatory', eh?

Nope. that is just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business.
Like a no shirt no shoes no service policy.
Now they can add no mask no vaccine no service.

And I defend their right to do that.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

No no. Not a fan of that guy.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Gates, brilliant. That's a joke. The only thing that he ever came up with was the idea of paying for software. That's it. Everything else was done by somebody else.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Alas: the debate may be framed as a voluntary vaccine, with companies being allowed to restrict access to patrons and employees, based on whether they are vaccinated or not. Guess that's not perhaps exactly 'mandatory', eh?

Nope. that is just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business.
Like a no shirt no shoes no service policy.
Now they can add no mask no vaccine no service.

And I defend their right to do that.

The compliant genuflecting is a real head-scratcher for me.

Let's say a huge propaganda campaign is launched, and the subject is now that all bodily hair is disease-ridden. The internet boards rage on both sides, slowly, some companies start refusing to serve customers with bodily hair, and
finally laws are passed: no more body-hair will be tolerated in any public space.

Let's say a huge propaganda campaign is launched, announcing that compounds that were used in common tattoos, are now found to cause an very contagious illness. The internet boards rage on both sides, slowly, some companies start refusing to serve customers with tattoos, and finally laws are passed: no more tattoos will be tolerated in any public space.

You would be fine and compliant with those subjects, up until what point ?

( Sorry if my examples are not well thought-out. Please try to focus on the point, behind the details. Thanks. )

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just in case anyone thinks Bubba Gates is mostly a good guy:
Watch this: and will know Bubba better than 99% of the world.

The entire transcript for that 2 hour doc, and all of the references to info and claims, can be found here.

You could just skip yoobeboob, and watch it all from that link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join