It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Intellectual Dark Web- Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Bret & Eric Weinstein, Joe Rogan and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I’ve been on a kick of watching videos from these guys (and gal) lately. They’re having the exact conversations we need to be having and they’ve all been branded as racists/right-wing as a result. Funnily enough, Ben Shapiro is the only registered republican. Their conversations and debates are not mud slinging BS, it’s actual intellectual conversation with the intent of finding a mutual ground to stand on. You can find hours of debates and lectures from all involved, either on their own or with each other.

This video is a great introduction to the group, with Ben having a several minute segment on each member. There’s so much these guys say that is often said within the threads of ATS that I think the overwhelming majority of ATS members would be interested in hearing them have these discussions. At the very least, it’ll give you plenty of ammo for when you’re arguing in the Mud Pit.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
have been watching these for a while they pretty well tell it as it is reply to: Drucifer

:u

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I started in on the intellectual DW early. Liked them a lot. individually they all seem to suck. Spent a considerable time watching them and rooting for them all but along the way they've all been pretty #ty in some way. Like em but be critical.
edit on 17-7-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jordan Peterson and the Weinstein bros are some of the great minds of our time. Ben Shaprio never ceases to impress me as well. Joe Rogan's podcast is an extremely important podcast because it's the largest in the world and it allows for such discussions to take place in a mainstream way (broad viewership) without mainstream approval (Corporate America.) The Intellectual Dark Web crowd is great.

A new-ish interview with Jordan Peterson:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I started in on the intellectual DW early. Liked them a lot. individually they all seem to suck. Spent a considerable time watching them and rooting for them all but along the way they've all been pretty #ty in some way. Like em but be critical.

Being critical part of the open conversation and flow of ideas. It’s daft not to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Can be said about anybody on the planet. If you're looking for wrongdoing; we've all done wrong. There are no saints, only sinners.

Every person on earth has been pretty #ty in some way.

You don't throw the good away with the bad; you throw the bad away and keep the good.
edit on 17-7-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Jordan Peterson and the Weinstein bros are some of the great minds of our time. Ben Shaprio never ceases to impress me as well. Joe Rogan's podcast is an extremely important podcast because it's the largest in the world and it allows for such discussions to take place in a mainstream way (broad viewership) without mainstream approval (Corporate America.) The Intellectual Dark Web crowd is great.

A new-ish interview with Jordan Peterson:
www.youtube.com...

Did you see Bret and Jordan on the Rogan podcast together? That was a great one. At one point, Jordan says “I’m reaching the bounds of my intellect with this conversation, so bare with me while I gather my thoughts”, or something very similar and there was something about that that really drew me to him. I believe that was my first time actually hearing anything out of him at all. But his humility to say, “Hang on a minute, I’m thinking this out before I deliver it. I know I’m intelligent but I do not believe I’m so intelligent that I can say whatever I want.”.

Towards the end he hinted at tapping out due to being worn out and not wanting to slip and say something that would land him in more headlines as a racist/woman-hater.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Funny thing...

Im a hardcore FAR left-wing Liberal...

and I actually enjoy Ben Shapiro. I feel like he gets a bad rep for his delivery and how it comes across in small soundbites.

The cool thing about Ben is that he actually lets everyone talk, no matter their ideology, and he will argue with it...

BUT...

Ben also admits when the right is wrong/at fault. Ben points out both sides faults even though hes right wing.

Also, he at least brings data to the table, and supports science.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I’ve watched all of the podcasts Joe seems like a fence sitting Repub but still falls back on liberal ideals. Regardless they get called RW for talking honestly. And that I feel is wrong with society, labels get it placed on sound bites not overall opinions and thoughts. Cancel everyone for thoughts then soon we’re just cutting off our dominant arm to Preceed any bad actions.

Words are not weapons they are words, we as humans can have our own thoughts, we can have opinions. Being labeled right wing dark web only makes people more interested in what’s to be said.

That said non of the above are RWNJ they are people who speak freely like we all should. Labels or not I’ll still listen because being human is listening and understanding all sides. This cancel bullsnip needs to end. Because soon enough we’ll cut out our eyes so we can’t see the wrongs perpertrated upon life. Soon we’ll live blind so as not too see the truth

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

It would likely shock some to know im a big fan of his. Shapiro is a fantastic debater. Top notch. And its always a pleasure to see him and Peterson both.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ben Shapiro sounds like you set the playback speed on the video at 2x. Really needs to slow down.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Sounds like a personal problem.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’ve been on a kick of watching videos from these guys (and gal) lately. They’re having the exact conversations we need to be having and they’ve all been branded as racists/right-wing as a result. Funnily enough, Ben Shapiro is the only registered republican. Their conversations and debates are not mud slinging BS, it’s actual intellectual conversation with the intent of finding a mutual ground to stand on. You can find hours of debates and lectures from all involved, either on their own or with each other.

This video is a great introduction to the group, with Ben having a several minute segment on each member. There’s so much these guys say that is often said within the threads of ATS that I think the overwhelming majority of ATS members would be interested in hearing them have these discussions. At the very least, it’ll give you plenty of ammo for when you’re arguing in the Mud Pit.

I have only watched Joe. Watched him for at least the last 5 years. Since you just started watching Joe. Lemme tell you this. Joe tends to agree with his guests. He will flip flop on topics from day to day.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Joe Rogan and Sam Harris are worthwhile.

Jordan Peterson is a UN/banking cartel shill that tells you to clean your room and work your ass off. He never talks about the owners of the monetary systems and how they can crush you when the feel like it. The game is rigged and both sides are controlled by the same top. Controlled opposition and diversion to make people not pay attentions the increasing heavy handed global banking cartel dictatorship.

The CIA/Banking Cartel/UN own the game and create money out of thin air.
Mark Zuckerberg is part of the family. Gathers information.
Bill Gates is part of the family. Eugenics, Sterilization and gathering information.
George Soros is part of the family. BLM, Open Society to mess up every country so they become weaker and allow more centralization.
Warren Buffett is part of the family. It is easy to buy up companies when you get unlimited loans.

edit on 18-7-2020 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: Drucifer

I have only watched Joe. Watched him for at least the last 5 years. Since you just started watching Joe. Lemme tell you this. Joe tends to agree with his guests. He will flip flop on topics from day to day.

I’ve been watching/listening to Rogan for years, it’s the rest of the IDW guys I recently learned of.

Joe doesn’t shy away from debates, it’s one of the main reasons his channel gets the attention it does. He agrees with guests when they’re discussing something he agrees with. For some reason it’s lost on people today that one can agree with many things another says while still holding a different opinion on matters.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I did see that. Very impressive discussion. Started following each bro on YT.

new topics

top topics

join