It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George and Jeremy on Joe Rogan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey guys,

George and Jeremy were on Joe Rogan today.
Some cool discussion, Joe always comes with questions.
I figured id post for those who may interested.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My only experience with Corbell was on the Lazar episode and he rubbed me the wrong way from what I remember. I’ll check this one out tonight just because it’s been a little while since Joe had some good UFO/alien content.....and Knapp, of course.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Jeremy has a wealth of information.
I really like him, and like the fact that hes not afraid to say the stuff he knows, and the stuff he doesnt.

There so many tools in ufology, that just lie and make crap up to fit their narrative.
If Jeremy doesnt know something, he'll tell ya.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
thanks for posting . will definitely watch. a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I really like him, and like the fact that hes not afraid to say the stuff he knows, and the stuff he doesnt.

There so many tools in ufology, that just lie and make crap up to fit their narrative.
If Jeremy doesnt know something, he'll tell ya.

Right on. I’ll keep an open ear to him. I think it was him jumping in on the conversation with Lazar and Rogan that rubbed me the wrong way. I really don’t know anything about him aside from that interview. Always interested in hearing more from the more knowledgable guys.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Having Lazar living here in Michigan is one of the coolest things about our state. In fact meeting him is on my bucket list big time. But that Corbell guy is a serious ass sometimes from what I've seen. Back when I was working on hydrogen generators to power my truck, I tried to contact him but he probably wasn't interested in the project. I was so close too, I just got hung up on the power for it.

I keep looking in the direction of his store expecting to see a mushroom cloud one of these days.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If any of you really wish to see full and complete disclosure you will smarten the pluck up and stop supporting the data thieves and conjobs that make up 99% of this Industry and Culture surrounding UFOs and Aliens.....all of them are tainted...knowingly or unknowingly willingly or unwillingly...if you want disclosure start talking to Abductees.....treat them with respect....support them in ever way possible....value them properly.....and stop letting thousands or MILLIONS of legitimate reports be buried in the individual collections of only a handfull of Researchers and held confidentially until those people die upon which time they disappear forever....never ever to be considered in their totality for most reasearchers never ever reveal ALL OF THE STORY.

Simply put your favorite big name Mainstream or otherwise UFO/Alien Truth-Seeker is a schill....like it or not.

Alien abductions are all PATTERNED.

Everything we all ever wanted to ask or learn has already been revealed to Abductees.

Try respecting them and then simply asking politely....most will respond in kind.

I do.

edit on 17-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Isn't that what Jeremy did when he posted the video below about Bob Lazar getting raided by the FBI, making up that it had something to do with element 115 when it had nothing to do with element 115?

DID THE FBI RAID BOB LAZAR FOR ELEMENT 115?

Watch this sneak peek from Jeremy Corbell's film - BOB LAZAR : Area 51 & Flying Saucers - available for rent NOW!

Some people got the impression the answer was yes:

Bob Lazar Says the FBI Raided Him to Seize Area 51's Alien Fuel. The Truth Is Weirder

Since Corbell’s documentary was released late last year, Lazar’s supporters have become more militant about the accusation that the FBI improperly raided United Nuclear to recover element 115. Even the Daily Beast asked, “Why did the FBI raid the home of the biggest alien truther?”

According to months worth of incident reports obtained by Motherboard, the 2016 raid on United Nuclear was part of an ongoing and extensive murder investigation that includes state, local, and federal authorities. The documents make no mention of element 115...

In addition to having a search warrant for United Nuclear for “records related to thallium sales,” police had also secured warrants to search Lazar’s residence. When I told Lazar this, he said he was previously unaware they had a warrant to search his home. No search was ever done at his home, however.

“They absolutely knew 100% of the business was at the commercial address in Laingsburg, why would there be a raid planned for my home also?” Lazar asked.
If they had a warrant to search Lazar's home and they never executed the search, it seems to me that they likely found the business records they were looking for at his business. If they were looking for 115 and they didn't find it at his business, wouldn't they have then searched his home? Of course they would, so the idea they were looking for 115 seems exactly like Jeremy "made up crap up to fit his narrative", so I had to respond to your comment about other people doing that but not Jeremy according to you.

I haven't watched the video in the OP yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

If you were shooting a documentary on the person who told the world about Area 51, the night prior the two of you discussed not including something potentially sensitive in the documentary, and the next day your whistle blowers business gets raided...
You would exclude that from the documentary you were making?...
A documentary on a person who claims they have been screwed with by the government since 1989.
That would be ommited from the film?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Great video ! About half way through and it keeps getting better. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thanks Macenroe!

Hope the cat is doing well.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

If you were shooting a documentary on the person who told the world about Area 51, the night prior the two of you discussed not including something potentially sensitive in the documentary, and the next day your whistle blowers business gets raided...
You would exclude that from the documentary you were making?...
A documentary on a person who claims they have been screwed with by the government since 1989.
That would be ommited from the film?
If I mentioned Lazar getting raided at all, I wouldn't try to imply it had anything to do with that conversation like you just did, and like Corbel did. The raid was already in the works the day before that conversation which I know and mirageman knows and any decent investigative journalist could find out, so if Corbel is a good investigator he knew it was already in the works the day before their conversation too, and the implication otherwise was again "made up crap".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: mirageman
The whole FBI raid scenario was also obviously re-written and re-enacted for the film. Much was made of Bob and Jeremy discussing something about E115 in the woods and then the FBI swooping in the next day on Bob's business. Rapid interchanges of text messages between Bob and Jeremy flashed on screen at the beginning of the movie supposedly as this whole thing went down in real time.

That's obviously not what happened. I wouldn't even be surprised if Bob knew exactly why the FBI raided the premises but it made a great story. So it became a key piece of the movie. When in fact after the release of this report we can see that it formed part of a homicide investigation and not the concocted story in the woods. Think about it!

BUSTED!

If anyone actually bothered to check the pdf of the report this raid was not organised on the spur of a moment less than 24 hours after Jeremy and Bob were chatting in the woods . The search warrant was requested on the Monday 17th July 2017 with local police.

That was two days before the raid.

However Bob and Jeremy have made it clear that they were talking in the woods on Bob's property the day before (which would be Tuesday 18th July 2017) .Bob says Jeremy left next morning and simultaneously the FBI raided Bob's business premises (Wednesday 19th July 2017).

There's no need to believe me listen to the first minutes of the interview with Larry King.

Some people might call that artistic licence. Others may choose another word.

I say you be the judge. I trust in your analytical skills and logic

So mention the raid if you want, but don't "make up crap" and mislead people about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
a reply to: mirageman

So basically, Corbell and Lazar (and possibly mentor Curious George to some extent) colluded in sexing-up the raid...they took my money, so I'm the bloody fool.

originally posted by: mirageman
I think you have to realize that applying the "documentary" label to the movie (as listed on IMDB) was an inflated exaggeration of reality. Much like the film itself.

• The FBI raid was not prompted by any conversation in the woods on Bob's property. The FBI had applied for a search warrant before that conversation occurred.

• Jeremy & Bob would have been aware of the details of why the FBI raid took place (Bob even allowed the FBI to inspect his business property without enforcing a search warrant). He confirms he was given clear explanation as to why the raid was taking place and consented.

• The police paperwork shows the raid was in support of a homicide investigation. The last time Bob's premises was raided previously was 14 years earlier in 2003. As legend has it Bob 'borrowed' the mythical stable 'Element 115' from a secure US government installation 30 years ago. The claims of both Bob and Jeremy on Larry King's show (video provided earlier on page 1) should be judged against the fact that, even if the FBI are using a cover story, then they have only attempted to raid Bob's premises twice since 1989.

• Jeremy and Bob could have asked for the FOI information we now have. Bob at the very least should have been informed that the raid was part of their investigation trying to trace poisons used in a homicide. But sometimes preserving a mystery pays a lot more $$$ than solving it. So it would appear the latter option was chosen. The real truth becoming a casualty in pursuit of enticing and entertaining the audience.

• Once the homicide investigation has been completed then the specific details of the case may also be open to FOI. Our fearless buddies have already claimed at least part of their conversations in the woods were quoted back to them verbatim by FBI agents. If we can get full case details it will be interesting. Bob claims Jeremy left the following morning in the Larry King interview.. Jeremy follows that up claiming their conversations were repeated back to them by agents....maybe time will tell us what really happened there too.

In short CB I'd say that neither Bob nor Jeremy have used Occam's razor during the creation of the film to arrive at some of their conclusions.

Lazar said element 115 is highly radioactive, didn't he? Was anybody involved in the raid using Geiger counters?

edit on 2020717 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night star,
He's doing great, being bad, wrecking things and getting into trouble lol
But we love him to death.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I think the point he was trying to make in the doc. Was that too this day, Bob still has issues with the Gov.
Perhaps at the time when that segment was shot, there was no PDF available for people to download.
Hindsight’s always 20/20.

But I don’t know.
I’m just taking pot shots at what could had been at the time.
no idea though.
But thanks for posting.
edit on 17-7-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The video was great and I thank you. I had not heard about some of the Russian stuff. Little nuggets to make one think about what is actually going on; unfortunately we will all be dead of old age before the truth finally comes out IMO... Unless ET lands and says, " OK earthlings this is how it is going to be !"

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I watched it. It was excellent.

They covered a ton of subjects in those 3 hours.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The most sincere and best part of this video was when Joe Rogan says "That's hilarious" under his breath. Just after George Knapp said the DIA pulled funding for Skinwalker because they might be evoking Satan.

Knapp's credibility goes out the window when he begins to believe all of the UFO stories and stories into other phenomena. This seems to be a running pattern with so many people. They will study or experience something once, then believe almost everything thereafter without any real supporting evidence.

Both men are snake oil salesmen. Preying on those that are too lazy to research or don't want to disbelieve so they don't look. So this nonsense continues on.

Not a single shred of evidence to back up anything said in the three hour conversation. Joe Rogan seems somewhat skeptical at times, but needs to come to a forum such as ATS and read some skeptical views before he interviews his guests.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Not a single shred of evidence to back up anything said in the three hour conversation. Joe Rogan seems somewhat skeptical at times, but needs to come to a forum such as ATS and read some skeptical views before he interviews his guests

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hey guys,

George and Jeremy were on Joe Rogan today.
Some cool discussion, Joe always comes with questions.
I figured id post for those who may interested.

I cant actually watch when Jeremy is on the show. I hate the way he talks into the camera when hes talking to Joe. It is the most irritating crap ever.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edit on 18-7-2020 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2020 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join