It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De Blasio Assigns 27 Cops To Protect BLM Graffiti

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a useful allocation of police resources when #AbolishThePolice is a major political movement.

This will backfire even amongst the progressive left he panders to.

What a complete moron.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Cops ordered to guard and protect street graffiti of the group that protests the very existence of said cops.
Sure. Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Biden's mental gaffe machine is rubbing off on other Democrats !!!!
Straight Jackets for all !!!!
不不不不不

2 years to go !!!!! .......

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Absolutely disgraceful.

If I ever step foot in NYC, I will make it my duty to dump pant on this graffiti.

BTW, when is New York City going to be renamed? It was named after a slave trader.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
Cops ordered to guard and protect street graffiti of the group that protests the very existence of said cops.
Sure. Makes sense.

It's called 'Adding Insult To Injury'.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
De Blasio reminds me of Shakey the Mohel

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
De Blasio reminds me of Shakey the Mohel

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

China ain't going to do a damn thing . Without the USA to sell all their cheap labor products the have nothing . Little tit for tat arguments and a bunch of saber rattling .

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Allow rioters to tear down and destroy historical statues worth tens of thousands of dollars, send a company of police to defend defacing $200 worth of paint on a street. You can't make this # up.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

edit on 17-7-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
From March this year on Deblasio's twitter account:

There are so many Americans who just dont think our institutions are working for them AT ALL. Word! BE the Party of CHANGE, or lose

I guess protecting graffiti with 27 cops around the clock is this idiots idea of institutions working for the people.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Leftists are pathetic

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lately it seems all the exercise I'm getting is shaking my head in disbelief.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Only positive part of it is . Showing how insane and unhinged the left have become . Every stupid blm pandering tactic democrats pull. Is more new voters to team red.

Also the world is watching and even in their countries , they are seeing the dangers of voting for the left. Its a education wake up for everyone !

Im not 100% convicted in this thought, but part of my suspects that the reason the left has now come completely unhinged is because deep down they know more people were better off under Trump than ever before. They know it. And thats a problem because ok people arent dependent.

So were living the modern liberal/progressive jumping of the shark. They had to basically destroy everything they reasonably could to have a chance at regaining power. And thats what they have done.

In a way, this giant temper tantrum is an admission of defeat.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Frank Sinatra, old blue eyes, and the Rat Pack would sing praises for New York and Chicago back in the day.

I wonder what he would sing about now?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How.are these people a shoe in when it comes to election time?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
politicians using other peoples time and money at the expense of peoples lives and welfare to fight a political battle against trump, bruh u r liar

edit on 18-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Paint>nyc residents.

Thanks dems!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Rage against the machine, but do it responsibly.

I don't mind the street art projects-many murals portray beautiful scenes that highlight social issues, and i think those projects are good for the community, and could attract customers.

I have a few spray paint cans and if i were to commit graffiti I would spray 'WWMD?' thats an acronym for 'what would macgyver do?' MacGyver would do what's right in the right way.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Where is the ACLU when things like this happen? A disgrace. This is truly, and I will say it again, like when the ex does anything they can to cause you to go crazy and can then say see...see...see....nuts!

Like Portland. I mean...they sure as # did not wait to raid Waco...or Ruby Ridge...or get little Elian either with the Feds.

It is all about wanting the president to make a move so they can disgrace him in the media. I truly, truly do NOT know how these people live at night as leaders of cities and states.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join