It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made this track last night 😊

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I been A quite ATS reader for many years, Just wanted to share my creation with you all

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stone0cean

Very good - exceptional sound textures/samples, and very professional and polished.

The thing is, there are a lot of pieces like this.

The piece, while it incorporates dynamics and change, has a sameness through it.

That isn't a bad thing, it creates and sustains a mood, but it means that others will relegate it to the background, as audio wallpaper, once they realize the familiarity of the patterns.

It isn't something that demands attention, and overwhelms, or challenges.

When music 'captures' me, I follow it with imaginations and stories or memories. There is an almost kinesthetic demand in great music. It goes somewhere and takes you along for the ride.

There is emotion in your piece - a kind of slow and longing melancholy - but it isn't consummated, and it doesn't change or evolve.

Please don't take any of this as a put down. I see in this piece a technical proficiency that suggests you are capable of much more. Greatness, even. But you'll have to stretch to get there.

edit on 17/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Awesome composition. Evocative.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stone0cean

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I been A quite ATS reader for many years, Just wanted to share my creation with you all

Very nice! I tend to prefer sharper upbeat dynamics but when I'm in the right mood your style is what I prefer.

I like your "Eastern Space" & "Arabian Nights" very much. First I heard of you, thanks for sharing here!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sounds great. Just out of curiosity. What program are you using? I’ve been wanting to get a proper mixing program. Any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 17-7-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Good track

Put a gap in between "i have something you want"........"you have something i need" if you think you dont have time to fit it in, bring it in earlier.
The beats could be louder especially when the string comes in.
Cant hear much bass?

Very well put together

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Very good - exceptional sound textures/samples, and very professional and polished.

The thing is, there are a lot of pieces like this.

The piece, while it incorporates dynamics and change, has a sameness through it.

That isn't a bad thing, it creates and sustains a mood, but it means that others will relegate it to the background, as audio wallpaper, once they realize the familiarity of the patterns.

It isn't something that demands attention, and overwhelms, or challenges.

When music 'captures' me, I follow it with imaginations and stories or memories. There is an almost kinesthetic demand in great music. It goes somewhere and takes you along for the ride.

There is emotion in your piece - a kind of slow and longing melancholy - but it isn't consummated, and it doesn't change or evolve.

Please don't take any of this as a put down. I see in this piece a technical proficiency that suggests you are capable of much more. Greatness, even. But you'll have to stretch to get there.

Dont listen to this guy. He doesn't know s*** about s***.

Perfect night driving music. I dig it.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ha, I just realized I follow you on Spotify. It's good I like it.

I feel like it's going to get used in some mixes.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

I agree. If he puts it on Spotify I'm going to add it to my chill night cruise playlist.

new topics

top topics

join