It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summary of Nick Popes AmA done here back in 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I collected all the questions-answers into a pdf from the ama done here on ATS in 2013. Here is the thread

Here is the link

Here is how the pdf looks like

I will try to make more pdfs out of those AmAs

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Wouldn't waste my time if I were you, Pope is a waste of space within Ufology, he clearly never knew anything of note and yet somehow managed to make a name for himself through spouting the same crap for years (saying that though, it probably goes for a lot of people within the community
).

The Fox Mulder of UK Ufology, please

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I know Z, just thought i would do a testrun on pdfs and since this one came up first and turned out good,i hope, i thought i'd post it here. I know ol Nicky, not the biggest fan myself

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

he clearly never knew anything of note and yet somehow managed to make a name for himself through spouting the same crap for years
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Sometimes I agree, like when I'm listening to him I don't feel like I'm learning anything of substance. If you're educated about UFOs, you're probably not going to learn anything new.

Nevertheless, I appreciate anyone credible who speaks out about the phenomenon in a positive way, and I think he has every right to share his story. Every once in a while he brings something interesting to the table as well. Consider the Calvine UFO photo for instance, which was supposed to be an exceptionally clear picture of a UFO at a pretty close distance. Pope says he had a copy of the picture on his wall for many years, but that the picture (all copies of it) were somehow lost before the UFO files were released to the public.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
He was an office clerk at the air staff, not head of ufo department as he claims, full of bs .

join