It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Mayor Tells Press Secretary to Watch Her Mouth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Beetlejuice???????????

BWHAAAAA

i kept looking and thinking to myself why does this little old man look so familiar?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What everybody here in Illinois knows, has now finally been officially revealed. Huge boom!

Thank you for posting that article.

edit on 7/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
She assumed office May of 2019 and has blamed the Trump administration, illegal weapons from the NRA and republicans for all of Chicago's problems.

And a big majority of Democrats say "Orange Man Bad".

If I was to inquire about a crunchy cheesy snack like Cheetos on the internet, this is the stuff ya get...
😆😆😂😂😆😆 Tweeto Von Cheeto!!

Do I get upset, nope...
It's true. Of all the U.S. Presidents Donald J. Trump is the most orange.

edit on 17-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: Beetlefoot beetlefoot beetlefoot

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot also blames CORONA virus for Chicago's violence.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Personal morals, ethics and well.. responsibilities. It's gone way of the dodo. Parents need to start teaching kids these things again. If it does not belong to you, don't touch or take it. Life is precious. If someone extends a hand to help or needs help. Put pride aside and take that hand.

Stop making excuses or blaming others.

edit on 17-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Tundra

a reply to: galaga

She is frog-like in appearance.

So many "looks" comments when that is something we are born with, how about sticking to what we can control, our behaviors!

I think she looks more like Beetlejuice and Don King's lovechild. Was that racist? Ya know, because Don King.

I just feel that if I am to criticize someone it should be above juvenile in the form it takes.
I have plenty of criticism for this person but I doubt my own face would be to any of your liking so pretty small of me to go there.
Let you with perfection throw the first stone.

Sorry to hurt your feelings. I think she looks evil.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So many "looks" comments when that is something we are born with, how about sticking to what we can control, our behaviors!

I think she looks more like Beetlejuice and Don King's lovechild. Was that racist? Ya know, because Don King.

I just feel that if I am to criticize someone it should be above juvenile in the form it takes.
I have plenty of criticism for this person but I doubt my own face would be to any of your liking so pretty small of me to go there.

Doesn't bother my feelings, I just hate to see people make themselves look stupid and like little kids that have nothing to say.So they throw things and say "well your ugly" loll!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Calling a random white woman "Karen" is racist.
It would be like a white woman calling random black women Aunt Jemima.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Doesn't bother my feelings, I just hate to see people make themselves look stupid and like little kids that have nothing to say.So they throw things and say "well your ugly" loll!

Haha! Apparently it does bother your feelings. Get off your moral high horse. Do you not see that this thing of a person deserves to be made fun of? Can we not laugh at this idiotic mayors stupid decisions? What do you have to say about it? Since you have contributed absolutely nothing other than how it hurts your feelings over "so many "looks" comments" and everybody else has made "themselves look stupid and like little kids that have nothing to say." Enlighten us with your wisdom please.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I blame Lori Lightfoot for Chicagos gun violence - it's crackheads like her that brought crime to a peaceful city.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Haha! Apparently it does bother your feelings. Get off your moral high horse. Do you not see that this thing of a person deserves to be made fun of? Can we not laugh at this idiotic mayors stupid decisions? What do you have to say about it? Since you have contributed absolutely nothing other than how it hurts your feelings over "so many "looks" comments" and everybody else has made "themselves look stupid and like little kids that have nothing to say." Enlighten us with your wisdom please.

Liken my "High Horse" looken good from my point of view, as far as I know you are just jealous and want to steal my HH!
Maybe that would be your eventual contribution No?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bigburgh

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot also blames CORONA virus for Chicago's violence.

www.foxnews.com...

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot is incompetent and hopes that her supporters are stupid enough to believe her.

CPD nicknamed her Groot for some reason.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kayleigh would and should smack that little troll repeatedly

Heavyfoot is a waste of life and a very unimpressive agent if mayhem

Almost as bad as Atlanta's low information mayor or St Louis' radical zealot persecutor

Round em up let's go Feds

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join