It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Mayor Tells Press Secretary to Watch Her Mouth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's so nice to see that casual racism from a black official towards a White female.

NotTooBrightFoot looks like a classic case of fetal alcohol syndrome.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No. That was Pete Bootyjay.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra
a reply to: xuenchen

"Watch your mouth." Or what? Is what I would like to know.

The "or what" will be more name calling and more powerful words 🤣

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Does the Constitution and Bill of Rights allow the federal government to step in and correct these abominations when they get so out of control?

Exercising federal power in a city like Chicago would be like walking in a middle east city like Fallujah.

The locals would have no part of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ohanka
She looks like the monster from a low budget sci-fi horror film.

Talks like one too. Told Trump, "Phuck Ewe!" when he offered to help lower the city's shooting rate.

Let’s not forget the alderman that was describing a dire situation and asking for help from the city, to which she responded “I think you’re 100% full of #”.

“I think you’re 100% full of #!” – Insane leaked audio reveals Chicago Mayor dismissing alderman’s concerns over wrecked ward from rioting and looters

Chicago is getting the government they elected and they deserve. I do feel for the people that live there that want nothing to do with this # show of a circus.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
She looks like the monster from a low budget sci-fi horror film.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Ben Dover . . . wasn't he another Dem politician ?

Cheers

Yeah... Lori Lightfoot schooled him.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Groot is desperate and will deflect any way she can.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot told White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to watch her mouth after Lightfoot was offered Federal help to battle the Chicago Jackass gun violence !!

The Mayor is real touchy and is blaming Trump and anybody and anything else on the Chicago problems.

Of course it's not Chicago Leadership is it ? 😁

Lori threw in a major slur while she was at it on Twitter....

“Hey, Karen. Watch your mouth,” posted Lightfoot on Twitter. 🤣🤣

These Ph(D)emocrats in these big failing cities need to think about the old "Glass House" saying 🤣🤣

Embattled Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot told White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to “watch her mouth” after the Trump official offered federal aid to her city to help combat record-high murder rates.

“Hey, Karen. Watch your mouth,” posted Lightfoot on Twitter.

Lightfoot continued to deflect criticism of her administration’s response to the city’s spiraling gun violence this week; blaming a lack of “federal strategy” to curb the shootings.

“We have got to make sure that we do a better job of taking guns out of the hands of criminals,” Lightfoot said Friday on MSNBC Live With Stephanie Ruhle. “We have to have a federal policy on background checks and making sure that dangerous people are not able to go across the border to states like Indiana and get military-grade weapons in quantities and then bring them back to the streets and shoot people up. That’s what’s happening.”

Shootings in May spiked 71% in 2020.

MELTDOWN: Chicago Mayor Tells Press Secretary to ‘Watch Her Mouth’ After Offering Federal Aid to City
😆💥😆

She is frog-like in appearance.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

@highvein

Wow. How quickly these personalities can be forgotten. Hadn't thought about him in weeks.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm disgusted to constantly hear about this myth of gun violence. It's violence period, guns are just the easiest way to perpetrate said violence. If the guns all magically disappeared would chicago somehow be less violent? I tend to think it just might have something to do with communities that embrace crime as a way of life.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Guess the movie 😁😁😁😁

Had to cut out 30 frames to fit on ATS....
Now off to find the Beetlejuice shrunken head to make another...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yea I'm not good at these...
But it's a Picasso masterpiece..
Shoot! I can't say master!
Sh!t!!! I can't say Shoot!
edit on 17-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I'm disgusted to constantly hear about this myth of gun violence. It's violence period, guns are just the easiest way to perpetrate said violence. If the guns all magically disappeared would chicago somehow be less violent? I tend to think it just might have something to do with communities that embrace crime as a way of life.

No gun needed, just a 15 year old girl wearing sneakers and a mob kicking her till they get what they want.

***Violent Content*** but shown on the news.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
There weren't any guns so it's not relevant. These were simply misunderstood teens out having a good time. I would bet there's an excellent chance one of these fine youths will meet an early end by way of "gun violence". Maybe even taken out by an evil cop that shot because we all know cops go out of their way to shoot black people.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Time to send in the Calvary.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

I was agreeing with you on your post. You can take the guns away, but it won't solve the violence. People will just use other tools or get physical. Kids really need better upbringing starting with family. Personal responsibilities are lost on many anymore. That applies to all races.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

She is frog-like in appearance.

So many "looks" comments when that is something we are born with, how about sticking to what we can control, our behaviors!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The cucks of Chicago voted themselves this mother clucker! She gives press conferences with the tone your mom had when she had enough of your shenanigans. The people of Chicago got the mayor they DESERVE!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Someone please update this to "Mayor Lightfoot Eyes"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join