It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal law enforcement pulling people of the street in Portland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Meet the Youth Liberation Front behind a militant marathon of Portland protests

Organized .... maybe even SEDITION lol

Sedition, crime against the state. Though sedition may have the same ultimate effect as treason, it is generally limited to the offense of organizing or encouraging opposition to government in a manner (such as in speech or writing) that falls short of the more dangerous offenses constituting treason.

Well after protests against police have faded in many American cities, the Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front has emerged in Portland as a persistent militant voice, using social media to promote rallies, and offering tactical advice and commentary on gatherings that often have ended in confrontations with the police and arrests.

The conduct they champion has ignited a bitter debate about the direction these protests have taken in an ongoing drama that plays out nightly in front of the Multnomah County Justice Center and later in largely empty streets defined by block after block of boarded-up buildings. The core of downtown — in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic and the demonstrations — appears drained of much of the vitality that has long helped to define this Northwest city.

For the Youth Liberation Front's anonymous leaders, these protests are part of the revolution. They are resolutely anti-capitalist and anti-fascist, and express disdain for those who work for reform within what they view as a failing political system.

ANTIFA under a new name is all

IDENTIFY - SURVEIL & ARREST them All For Domestic Terrorism at the least - after all they all carry tracking devices - err... phones lol

edit on 7172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where's your wild west spirit, Cowboy?

We have the 2nd Amendment.
We dont need cops.

Protect ourselves.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: frogs453

These aren't just "people" being pulled off the streets.

They are extremist left wing domestic terrorists.

I for one am glad they are being detained and hopefully on their way to many years in prison.

First they came for the "left wing extremists"....

Give me a break, they're terrorists. People who shield themselves with a "cause" in order to destroy and steal, and scare people into complying with their outrageous gimme-gimme demands aren't worth much other than being rounded up. In the ME, we reduce them to worm food. I'd say it's deserved on both ends.
edit on 7/17/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

As long as rights aren't being violated, those breaking the law should have to atone.

Now, if they aren't being read their rights as they are being arrested, or if they don't know these are cops I would object... But I don't know if that's the case.

Also, very obscure case, but not unheard of during widespread uproar would be the use of Stingrays. Not a fan.

They are not being arrested. Just taken without their will. It is nothing less than kidnapping.

where were they taken, and for how long? Did they get arrested? detained? Read their rights? Who are these folks? What are their names?

And lastly, without most of the information, or in reality, any of it, can we truly get angry about this? Short answer= yes, hang them all. Defund police. (did I do that right?)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: projectvxn

The article stated this has occurred on nights with no violence or tear gas. So it's still considered a riot?

Let me let you in on how his works:

During the riots, law enforcement is taking pictures, recording video, and essentially "tagging" people. When it is safe to do so, the rioters get black bagged and taken in. Some get charged others don't.

Anyways, if true, maybe the dumb # shouldn’t be walking around at 2:00 in the morning, dressed in black, while an ongoing riot has been raging for over a month. Use some common eff’n sense people.

I have ZERO sympathy for any of these whining sniveling bitch’s. Screw their rights.

So what you are saying is that MY right to be “walking around at 2:00 in the morning”, or whatever time of the day I choose, while wearing whatever I damn well choose to wear (as long as I am “decent” under the law) is now to be dictated by the actions of people unrelated to me and who I may neither know, nor agree with?

And because MY rights are thus proscribed, I should willingly submit to ANY person or persons assaulting me on the street, even if it appears that they intend to kidnap me,

Even if/when they fail to identify themselves as law enforcement?!?

Talk about “Sheeple”!

You know, they’re your rights you seem to want to screw!
edit on 17-7-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

The article stated this has occurred on nights with no violence or tear gas. So it's still considered a riot?

During the riots, law enforcement is taking pictures, recording video, and essentially "tagging" people. When it is safe to do so, the rioters get black bagged and taken in. Some get charged others don't.

Anyways, if true, maybe the dumb # shouldn’t be walking around at 2:00 in the morning, dressed in black, while an ongoing riot has been raging for over a month. Use some common eff’n sense people.

I have ZERO sympathy for any of these whining sniveling bitch’s. Screw their rights.

So what you are saying is that MY right to be “walking around at 2:00 in the morning”, or whatever time of the day I choose, while wearing whatever I damn well choose to wear (as long as I am “decent” under the law) is now to be dictated by the actions of people unrelated to me and who I may neither know, nor agree with?

And because MY rights are thus proscribed, I should willingly submit to ANY person or persons assaulting me on the street, even if it appears that they intend to kidnap me,

Talk about “Sheeple”!

Ya know, you're kinda begging to be able to make a scene for the sake of making a scene via using every excuse under the sun to not making sure you're not coyly blending in with capital T troublemakers. IMO, you should be exercising common sense on that one.

Example: If these were arsonists firebombing abandoned, vacant or condemned houses rather than wrecking peoples property/businesses, the last thing I'd be doing is walking around ANYWHRE NEAR THEM, let alone carrying a lighter or matches. Stupid is as stupid digs their heels in to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Give me a break, they're terrorists. People who shield themselves with a "cause" in order to destroy and steal, and scare people into complying with their outrageous gimme-gimme demands aren't worth much other than being rounded up. In the ME, we reduce them to worm food_javascript:icon('
'). I'd say it's deserved on both ends.

Save your BS for others NAZI.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Give me a break, they're terrorists. People who shield themselves with a "cause" in order to destroy and steal, and scare people into complying with their outrageous gimme-gimme demands aren't worth much other than being rounded up. In the ME, we reduce them to worm food_javascript:icon('

That's rich. So using high pressure & high fear terrorist tactics on civilians....isn't terrorism? TF kind of universe do you live in anyway?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Difference between civilians and Domestic Threats/Enemies to the Republic ... And I bet you'd like to defund the police cuz they are all guilty .... oh the Humanity ... which is questionable from the left lol

Wonder if them Protestors file their Soros 1099's

edit on 7172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Talk about “Sheeple”!

If your walking around in a riot costume during a riot and after curfew, your rights are going to be compromised to some degree. It’s always been like that. In situations like “riots” you’re always going to have collateral damage from the repercussions of others action, that’s just the way it is. Their city is out of control FFS, if you’re not part of the solution then go home, let the ones doing the damage reap what they sow.

I’ll fight to the death for peoples rights but when they start with the destruction of innocent people’s life’s, they can go # themselves.

The people they’re terrorizing have rights too, ya know.

edit on 17-7-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was really curious as to the general opinion here. I do believe the ATS of old would find this a slippery slope to go down and would have already speculated involvement of Erik Prince.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This crap has gone on long enough,and let's not be so naive to think there aren't loads of anarchists involved in Portland. What's end game now after 6 weeks of this BS for what?,Trump is being watched like a hawk with his every move analyzed and critisized, seriously doubt they didn't cross their t's and dot their I's in doing this.

If they are going to need better documentation
edit on 17-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

link   

Do Brownshirts know they are Brownshirts?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Difference between civilians and Domestic Threats/Enemies to the Republic ... And I bet you'd like to defund the police cuz they are all guilty .... oh the Humanity ... which is questionable from the left lol

Wonder if them Protestors file their Soros 1099's

Where in the ACTUAL f# did you pull that from? Your butt? I think defunding the cops is goddamn stupid and everyone who supports it should be as violated as humanly possible in all manners by those very dirtbag criminals while said criminals are allowed the cop-devoid theft & destruction free-for-all.

And terrorism is terrorism at the end of the day. If you're trying to force changes by way of scaring everyone s#tless with threats, destruction, and violence, and using doxxing naysayers (either the threat of it, or actual use) as a way to browbeat people into submission, you are a terrorist.
edit on 7/17/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
LoL
TRIGGERED I C

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If they are being grabbed by federal agents, then they’ve probably been caught on camera in the act of domestic terrorism most likely and don’t deserve any rights like any other terrorist. That phrase, play stupid games and win stupid prizes comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

These aren't just "people" being pulled off the streets.

They are extremist left wing domestic terrorists.

I for one am glad they are being detained and hopefully on their way to many years in prison.

First they came for the "left wing extremists"....

We all know where this ends.

I can't believe I will actually quote Star Wars, but they were right, the republic will fall with thunderous applause.

LOL that you are quoting Star Wars speaks volumes, this is the real world. If there is malefeasance going on in Portland the ACLU would be all over it. They aren't because nobody wants to back these azzhats

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
LoL
TRIGGERED I C

Triggered about what? If you're trying to stir a s# pot, you're just splashing the s# stew on yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That's rich. So using high pressure & high fear terrorist tactics on civilians....isn't terrorism? TF kind of universe do you live in anyway?
Users like that don't have a valid response, so they resort to violating godwins law.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join