It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Covid-19 Smokers guide to Cyril the Pawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Hi Cyril old Chum

The more I get bombarded with information that contradicts each other, the more it makes me realize how over-population runs down systems. And when I look at the current and history, I see most human models with a non-stop fail and to what terrible extend people are prepared to go for control, power and money.

And that’s not limited to the top structure of the ANC in South Africa with the illicit sales of products they ban during lockdown.

The way I see it, we are all going to be visited by this bug at some point in time. And YES it is a serious virus. So here are my opinions of which some will be right, and others still unclear as we learn along the way.

But I would like to say to the scientific world: You guys screwed each other because of money “now you are lost!!!” - It’s not the world that doesn’t believe in science, it’s the scientists telling the world not to believe them. And then you also get a Dlamini that knows better that everyone.

What is this Covid 19 thing?
Sars-1 and other beta-coronaviri are the bugs which make us suffer every year in the form of a cold or flu. Apart from the pure homologies in the sequence between the various coronaviri which can make people sick, [scientists] currently work on identifying a number of areas on the virus in the same way as human immune cells identify them. This is no longer about the genetic relationship, but about how our immune system sees this virus, i.e. which parts of other coronaviri could potentially be used in a vaccine. (Or which parts can be use in a plandemic)

Sars-Cov-2 (the bigger brother) isn't all that new, but merely a seasonal cold virus that mutated significantly more and disappears in summer, as all cold viri do — which is what we're observing globally right now. But nobody would ever claim that a new flu virus strain was completely novel. Many veterinary doctors where therefore annoyed by this claim of novelty, as they have been vaccinating cats, dogs, pigs, and cows for years against coronaviri.

Covid-19 is a mutation of the Sars-Cov-2 and not a novel virus, whether it was natural or manmade speculations is not going to help anybody survive, grow up. After this lockdown the world is going to be bankrupt and nobody will get a cent trying to sue anyone. Stop shovelling Sh_t

Obviously the money you give or borrow will be gone forever, mark my words. How could anybody give back what they don’t have? In South Africans the ANC already took everything from the people and still blame apartheid.

How does the test work?
The tests can be made from the outcome produced by fighter T-cells inside our bodies making anti bodies in our blood after attacking the virus. A positive test can be obtained from these anti bodies and or dead remaining particles of the virus still in the blood. One article claims a person could test positive with dead particles from Sars-Cov-viri if he had it a year ago.

The test can however not differentiate between Sars-Cov-viri, Covid-19 and mutations. That is why the test does not add up to the totals because nobody can tell if it’s Covid-19 or a different Sars-Cov-viri.

Counting the deaths will be more accurate but even that will not be correct as very little adequate post-mortems are done in the majority of cases. It is easy to count “Covid related”, then again - which one?

Ja, they blame Jacob Zuma as a joke in South Africa for the mess-up in the count

How this virus infect us?
I think we all know this one. It’s transmitted through both contact and air and can live for hours on certain surfaces. It is therefore important to be hygienic and live responsibly to protect ourselves and each other. Social distancing and hygiene helps to curve the spread to give governments time to get their health systems ready.

1) It was not given to the ANC to create time to setup their illicit trade market in banning products.
2) It is not for the real President (we see you Dlamini) to decide without scientific studies that smoking are working against flattening the curve. You are stealing from the people who vote for you
Smoking link
3) How does my smoking while staying alone in quarantine affects the curve negatively – Hey Dlamini - skatanivas
4) Alcohol makes sense, even I will not listen after a couple glasses of my guava mampoer – danced through the night when I tested my first batch according to the neighbours, but I stayed home and my music was acceptable (maybe they just put up with me because I’m a loner)
5) You didn’t expect the Police to become competitors in selling cigarettes (well if you run a country with criminal mindset, you breed criminals) The Police got more stock than your Zuma warehouses after the millions they confiscated
6) I did however stop buying from the Police, got a new cheaper channel 

How the body reacts to this virus:
First we need to understand that the body does not accept anything it receives. Like with food in our gut the body need some binding agent for certain products to be absorbed. This virus thingy needs what they call receptors. Like with the swine flu virus it first had to change (mutate) before human receptors could absorb/activate a pig virus in a human body.

Some professional wording – “Viral attachment to host cells is a specific interaction between viral surface proteins and host cell surface receptors and is a critical step for most viral entry into cells. Thus, blocking the interaction between viral particles and host cells is an important task being seriously considered in development of broad-spectrum antiviral agents to control viral infection.”

Boy oh boy, you test positive but your symptoms are wrong, you only got the flu because you have the Sars-Cov-2 and not the Covid-19. Wait for the waves, maybe if you’re lucky you will get it the second time – or keep on testing and maybe you can get it 5 more times (or go to Brazil)

Because products like Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc boost the receptors against Covid-19 it should be started as early as possible. Hydroxychloroquine also affects the process of autophagy in cells. This process regulates the secretion of certain factors into the extracellular environment; including the secretion of VWF (von Willebrand factor).

Hydroxychloroquine link

von Willebrand factor/protein link

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Severe cases of COVID-19 the body may release von Willebrand factor into the blood, trying to 'patch' possible holes, one of the main components of the blood coagulation system. As a result, the risk of thromboses increases. It therefore seems like the fight between the T-cells and covid-19 are damaging the artery walls and the proof of the extensive damage is to cardio, neurologic systems due to the micro-damage on vessel walls found in post-mortems.

There seems to be quite a number of other available products that help controlling the receptors of covid-19 but because they are not created by the WHO or Rockefellers elite, it will never be endorsed and always get a negative review.

Money buys and controls everything, just look at the Zuma’s. Poor old Jacob is in so much trouble fulfilling Dlamini’s en family wishes he even forgot how to count. If you do not believe me you can check any Jacob Zuma’s counting YouTube video. It seems that when you steal millions and can’t find it, you can developed a counting disorder

Other products to investigate

Budesonide a steroid medication with a course of antibiotics. --

Ivermectin with the antibiotic Doxycycline for 10 days

To investigate - Humic and Fulvic Acid are soil-derived compounds that are rich sources of enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids, natural antibiotics, natural fungicides, natural anti-virals and superoxide disumatase

I still think Sweden had the better option. How are the countries running them down doing with the big-mouths and perfect systems?

Sweden Link

Cheers to all the perfect ANC members

edit on 1C202020-07-17T06:23:23-05:00FridayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Link

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You may have been ranting, but I found much value in the information you dropped here.

The discounting of what the Veterinary Field already knows I think is a huge mistake as the Human Medical Field is basically fumbling around trying to reinvent the wheel.

new topics

join