It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we address the donkey in the room?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Time will tell.

I don't need time to tell me that blacks will by a very huge majority vote for Biden. If Trump gets that 14% number you mentioned earlier I'd be surprised.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I know. But it would’ve been easy for him before he ran for President.
People forget how popular he used to be. Don king, Muhammad Ali, all the rappers from back in the day, I could go on and on. Black people liked and respected him until he ran for president.

You mean when he was a Democrat?

Trump is a rino. He isn’t married to a party. And it’s a good thing. The “good guys” have switched sides a few times in my my short 39 years. You know that better than me. But yes, if only he could’ve gotten on the democrat ticket in 2016 this would be better for us all

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Time will tell.

I don't need time to tell me that blacks will by a very huge majority vote for Biden. If Trump gets that 14% number you mentioned earlier I'd be surprised.

That wasn't me.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
He still plans on making the vaccines mandatory though, what do you guys think of that

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zxunda
He still plans on making the vaccines mandatory though, what do you guys think of that

I think it is sensible, but now the liberals will refuse the vaccine if Trump mandates it, that is the way of liberals these days. If Trump says the sky is blue, liberals will say it is green. So mandating the vaccine will mean liberals won't get it because Trump wants them to get it.

What do you think of the academics at Princeton who are calling for the Democratic Party to be cancelled for it's pro slavery, pro segregation stances up until the early 1960's, and their open support of the KKK until the early 60's. www.nationalreview.com...

If Washington and Jefferson are now to be cancelled because of their slavery stances, the Democratic Party should rightfully be cancelled for supporting slavery and further supporting segregation up until the 1970's.

edit on 7/17/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

what do his polls look like with yellow voters (asians)? and indigenous people (redskins)? then i would like to know how popular trump is with people with green hair (punks, musicians, artists etc...)? and how popular trump is with people who like to listen to the beatles? i would also be interested in the group of astronauts. and circus artists. and how the northern europeans differ from the southern europeans when it comes to trump. in munich for example it looks bad for him: only 3% approval. the red (fc bavern fans) like him less than the blue (1860 münchen fans). anyway, it's great and interesting that trump is so popular among black people. these black people! always cause confusion.
edit on 17-7-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zxunda
I don’t support mandatory anything.
I won’t let hillary chip me and I won’t let Trump chip me either. I also disagree with a year for burning the flag, though I appreciate his enthusiasm.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Slow down buddy, it's weekend.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I think it is sensible, but now the liberals will refuse the vaccine if Trump mandates it, that is the way of liberals these days. If Trump says the sky is blue, liberals will say it is green. So mandating the vaccine will mean liberals won't get it because Trump wants them to get it.

What do you think of the academics at Princeton who are calling for the Democratic Party to be cancelled for it's pro slavery, pro segregation stances up until the early 1960's, and their open support of the KKK until the early 60's. www.nationalreview.com...

If Washington and Jefferson are now to be cancelled because of their slavery stances, the Democratic Party should rightfully be cancelled for supporting slavery and further supporting segregation up until the 1970's.

I am a Zilennial or so they say, so I'm fairly young. My school system didn't teach me anything about politics and personally along with 90% of my class didn't really give a flying duck about it. Slowly learning about it all now, but it's clear to me that there's a deception behind it. The fact that there's two political parties and only two you can pick from(at least on the debates) supports the lack of effort in creating a system where everybody can actually get a W.
I wish the system supported a debate where different ideals could get together and debate for the public to see.

I don't think liberals are not getting the vaccine JUST because it's mandated by Trump, as far as I know there are people from every political party that would not want to get the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I won’t let hillary chip me and I won’t let Trump chip me either. I also disagree with a year for burning the flag, though I appreciate his enthusiasm.

Exactly the same as what I think

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There are more and more Black conservative YouTube chans popping up everyday. It's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time. The left and the media has stereotyped them into a Democratic corner for decades. Politically I'm somewhere in the center, but, unlike the media and the Left, I support diversity of thought.

edit on 17-7-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Yup, it's a beautiful thing.

This man talks sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Exactly the same as what I think

Maybe there is hope for the youth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join