It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon refuses to comment on new UAP leak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

That totally looks like a helicopter.

edit on 1972020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

It's almost definitely this. Funnily enough this reminds me a little of the Phoenix lights. In that case there were the ufo reports, but then the following night (I'm not sure on the timescales so I'm just summising - it was definitely after the ufo reports), videos turned up of lights in the sky.

Some of these videos were almost identical to these objects which have been identified as mortar flares. It looked like the military launched an exercise after the fact to 'explain' the sightings. it was then easy for them to say that's what people saw.

I'm not saying that's the case for this video but what I am saying is that the footage, apart from the missile, shows the same thing. I'm damned if I can find that particular footage though.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
There's hand-launched flares and there's the Flaaareeee.
A beast I've seen (not launched). I always thought it would be the ultimate fireworks finisher.
A rocket maybe 3 feet long with a reach of 7 kilometers. These things have their own motors so they dont just fall down in couple of minutes. They can change night into a day on couple of square kilometers. I think it was ROS-7000 but I cant find it so my memory may be failing me.

Also, dont miss a disintegration of one of them at 3:57

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Flesh699
The balloons wouldn't be hot so they are invisible.

Maybe it's helium balloons getting hit and then explode and become visible?

I'm grasping at straws.

Helium is not flammable nor does it explode...

Thank you, I could try and pretend I meant hydrogen but that's probably wrong too.

All that I'm 100% confident of is that the 2 flares/UFOs we see in the video don't get hit.

Actually Hydrogen is very flamable and explosive, it was what the Hindenburg used to fly well for a little while...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, the comments have been turned off in the video. That doesn’t bode well for its authenticity.😔

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Indeed.

Sound has also been changed for the first 2:40, thereafter it is silent. Description has changed to this :

"10th Mountain Light Infantry Division
3Brigade Combat Team (Spartan)
2nd Battalion 87th Infantry Regiment (Catamount)
Bravo Company (Blackhawk)

Kandahar 2011

A-10 Warthog makes contact directly or with a sidewinder at 1:53

I left my own ethnoctentricism as an Infantryman and started viewing this in the context of a field artillery mission. Not being an expert in their field, I started observing through the context described. I would rather understand than push lore. Honestly thought there was something more to this, but as one challenger pointed out, they were having fun with targets.... and I also think it was a Nocturnal show of force to the enemy.

Pseudoscience must always be combated through presenting data, I would rather admit that I was a gullible Private First Class when I made the conclusion based off of my own experience.
After discussing my experience with family members, I believe the lights I saw moving on a mountain was that... Firelight fighters moving through, in and out of the caves in the Southern Bowl of mountains that surrounded FOB Shank and OP English. Exposing Pseudoscience is important issue anthropologists and archaeologists face... Whether it is Air Force Special Reconnaissance putting up combat communication satellites with weather balloons or a Nocturnal Infrared Fire Mission.

Although I still would like to study the culture around prayer, I think documenting coordinated American Badassery is cooler than any UFO.

After debating with many people on this issue, I am ready to debate people within my unit on this in the context as a fire mission.

I will be doing a full analysis of the video soon.

Shout out to A T for explaining the video thoroughly.
"

Wonder if A T is in reference to AutomateThis1 here on ATS?

edit on 20-7-2020 by Kreeate because: text

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ah good old flares and potato cam. What would UFO nuts have without them?
I definitely trust cameras that 'white out' half of the landscape. Or are those trees vanishing a YooFo abducting them?
edit on 20-7-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a line.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's definitely not a missile at ~1:54. The object travels about 1 body length per frame. The video is ~10 frames per second. The Sidewinder is ~10 feet long. That would put its speed at ~100ft/sec, or ~68mph. Way too slow to be a missle.

The A-10 is about ~53 feet long. That would mean it was traveling ~530ft/sec, or ~361mph. That's en entirely reasonable speed for an A-10.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Lets fill 50 pages for a sourceless pentagon claim

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Huh, must certainly be another meaning for A T.

But if it was me they are referring to, that's pretty cool.
That means they are a ATS visitor or member. I don't recall commenting on the video on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rancidmilk2go

Why would they comment? It's a classified missile test and there's nothing in it at all to suggest it has any relation to UFOs

The objects are obviously made of something soft that allowed the missile through and it's almost certainly a guidance accuracy test.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join