It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Organizer Charged Child Abuse Posession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

"In addition to child abuse charges, he was also charged for falsifying physical evidence after he threw his cellphone from his porch when law enforcement arrived. ..."

"The child abuse images allegedly show underage girls either in “lewd exhibition” of private parts, or engaging in sexual activity. He was also charged for possession of psilocybin mushrooms, a Class B felony, which is punishable by up to seven years in prison. ..."

I personally think the FunGuy shouldn't be illegal. I wouldn't be who I am today without our forest fungus.

“If we divest funds from police and prison systems we all benefit,” said DeVries.

"... Ahead of the protests he told local news: “I feel like this is one of the best things I can do as a father on Father’s Day… I want to live in a world where racism is not accepted or tolerated, and I don’t want to live in a community or know there are communities in this country where people are afraid of their local police." ..."

I mean, it speaks for itself what's to say? I suspect a fair many people have been waiting for these people to go down in a fiery fashion like this.

thenationalpulse.com...

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Thu Jul 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Sounds like they have child abuse mixed up with cp and posession of funguy mixed up with possession of cp. And possibly there was child abuse if he was participating in the cp. And maybe funguy involved on a much lighter note.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Who would have guessed criminals don't want police.

Why isn't this on CNN 24/7?

join