It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxychloroquine Still Doesn’t Do Anything, New Data Shows

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Consensus in science means absolutely squat.

Can you get together a consensus to change gravity? Can you gather a consensus to make pigs fly? Can you assemble a consensus to actually accomplish anything? All a "scientific consensus" is, is something that a group of scientists believe at that moment in time; it has nothing whatsoever to do with reality. At various times in history, there was scientific consensus that
  • The Earth was the center of the Universe.
  • The earth was flat.
  • Disease could be cured by draining a person's blood.
  • The sun was the center of the Universe.
  • Tomatoes were deadly poison.
  • A flying machine was impossible.
  • Speeds above 20 mph were inherently deadly.
  • The speed of sound could not be exceeded.
  • It was impossible to send information without wires.
  • There was no oil under Saudi Arabia.
and the list just goes on and on and on. We can add at the top this latest consensus, I suppose: Hydroxychloroquine kills people who have Covid-19, but is safe for anyone else.

Again, you really need to just stop even talking about science, because you have no earthly idea what it is or how it works. And that is not an opinion... that is a hard, cold fact that you make clearer with every post.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Choose TRUTH over Agenda-driven Research and Studies.

Doctor passionately explains that her patients have a 100% cure-success rate.

Watch While You Can. Twitter is Purging this clip from accounts a breakneck speed: twitter.com...

edit on 7/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

To a fringe minority Redneck, and it will stay that way. Ask the flat-earthers, they'll confirm.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Doctors are humans at the end of the day. They're entitled to their opposing opinions.

Your link isn't working though. I'd be curious to read up what this doctor says regardless so if you can give the name, workable link, would be great.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The tweet has been removed.

I find it extremely interesting that you believe the results of this trial to be an "opinion" yet believe the results of the trial in the OP to be hard facts.

Interesting... and telling...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The tweet looks like its been taken down a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
archive.org...

watch this video
listen to the doctor from the 3 minute mark
she refutes this thread and the op
and guess what
she has treated covid patients unlike the naysayers in this thread.
she even has a message for you phage.

i think this is the vid from the censored tweet carewemust posted

edit on 28-7-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: TheRedneck

To a fringe minority Redneck, and it will stay that way. Ask the flat-earthers, they'll confirm.

No, apparently to a LARGE majority of liberal-minded individuals, consensus in science is factual golden data, peer reviews be damned. If enough THINK the same thing, well it must be right! Let's not test a damn thing, we all THINK it's right!

That is consensus, smart guy.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Doctors are humans at the end of the day. They're entitled to their opposing opinions.

Your link isn't working though. I'd be curious to read up what this doctor says regardless so if you can give the name, workable link, would be great.

I found another link to the doctor's HCQ experience. Here is the new one: twitter.com...

But watch ASAP, because Twitter is removing the clip from accounts at a breakneck speed tonight. President Trump "retweeted" it, and now his re-tweet has been removed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Holy smokes. The video of doctors sharing good news about Hydroxychloroquine is now 100% GONE?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Via that link I found this video, which hasn't been banned from youtube yet like part 1. It has Dr. Mobeen in it explaining the mechanism of action for HCQ, nicely detailed (somewhere after 3:00):

Streamed live only 15 hours ago. I've got some parts of Dr. Mobeen's videos in my playlist about the subject as well:

Covid-19 Hydroxychloroquine Mechanism of Action & Antiviral functions and effects - by Dr. Mobeen (playlist)

The media is going nuts over it. Google "America’s Frontline Doctors" to see a demonstration of what I'm referring to. It's a little over the top, almost like someone overacting in a comedy:

edit on 28-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yikes! This Doctor also claims that for women, issues like cysts and fibroids are caused by "spirit" husbands that women have sex with when they are dreaming. Apparently alien DNA is being used in medical treatments and we get the whole reptilian theory as well.

Video

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Controlled opposition works very well when you use fruitcakes like Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, etc. If you want to discredit something. Or just want to distract people from what's actually important to realize, the facts that matter more. Which do not change no matter which fruitcake is for or against it, or endorsing something or arguing against it.

The names I mentioned above are overactors as well. Especially Alex Jones:

They're laying it on rather thick, somewhat showing their hand.
edit on 28-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

But true science would look at a proposed solution to a problem with an open mind.

And how did you come to the conclusion these government bodies did not have an open mind?

It seems a number of these studies took hours and monies worth to conclude. That's not spent lightly. Of course, if you're conspiracy minded, there's nothing further for me to respond to.

Well I’m not going to get into the irony of not wanting to discuss something with a “conspiracy minded” person on ATS.

I will however leave you with a study from 2005 regarding the SARS Covid Virus. Pre Covid 19 there are a number of easy to find papers that provide positive feedback relating to the COVID Virus and Hydroxychloroquine. Would you care to give your opinion on why that is the case?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 7 28 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
More lies and dangerous news Yale epidemiologist says hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100K lives if used for coronavirus

But there again they probably would have survived if they were fit and healthy with good levels of immunity processing vitamins.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yikes! This Doctor also claims that for women, issues like cysts and fibroids are caused by "spirit" husbands that women have sex with when they are dreaming. Apparently alien DNA is being used in medical treatments and we get the whole reptilian theory as well.

Video

Yep and some people still wonder why they are being labeled as anti science.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: frogs453

Video

Yep and some people still wonder why they are being labeled as anti science.

People do and believe strange things. It doesn’t totally disqualify them from being high functioning individuals.

www.cheatsheet.com...
edit on 7 29 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

For sure, it's similar when we see smart people falling for blatant propoganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

For sure, it's similar when we see smart people falling for blatant propoganda.

For sure. There’s a lot of that.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
LOL. “One” trash “study” that has already been discredited. In the meantime..

youtu.be...

c19study.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join