It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A direct attack against We The People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am not going to say much here, because the video is going to be clear as day that this is a direct attack ,assualt on our freedoms.

you dont want to hear from the people? you just want to make mandates?

We have a process! you do not just rule by fiat.

You cancel the meeting because there is too many people who disagree with you??

and you dont hear form the people you supposedly serve?!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Come November , they can have their Pound of Flesh for that Affront .

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
also did you hear the guy say "I am going to suspend the rules" so you get to break the rules?? whenever you see fit?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe if they broke things, and did griffit everywhere it would have been okay??

how are we supposed to have our greivances redressed if you are not going to hold the meeting.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

America Will Survive . It Always does..............)

edit on 16-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I get it, this is America. You can’t be forced to give a crap about other human beings. If you want to maybe kill someone by refusing to do the smart thing and wear a mask, you’re free to do that.

What you don’t do, is show up en masse elbow to elbow at a city council meeting yelling and breathing on each other during a pandemic. If these people were only hurting themselves by being idiots, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. Do you.

The issue is that they aren’t just putting themselves at risk. Their decision is putting everyone else at risk too. And on top of that they’re acting like Grade-A douchebags while they’re doing it. They act like they’re fighting for their freedom, but what they’re really doing is acting like entitled idiots. Who confuse an inconvenience with oppression.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What you don’t do, is show up en masse elbow to elbow at a city council meeting yelling and breathing on each other during a pandemic. If these people were only hurting themselves by being idiots, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. Do you.
a reply to: underwerks

okay I get it you disagree , but these people wanted to be heard

If all those people in the room felt like this is to much i have to leave they sure could have right?

So they wanted to take that risk. Just like we take a risk when we consume alcohol, we take a risk when we smoke a ciggarete.

+62 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

But BLM protests and riots are OK? Shutting out disenting opinion by the city council pushing back the meeting...which the guy even asked "do we have to say the date"...

You got nothing on that...but you wanna try to harp on masks and how it is so dangerous...driving is dangerous too, but we all still do it.

I'm pretty sure I know which action is the more dangerous one...and it has nothing to do with masks.

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I get it, this is America. You can’t be forced to give a crap about other human beings. If you want to maybe kill someone by refusing to do the smart thing and wear a mask, you’re free to do that.

The issue is that they aren’t just putting themselves at risk. Their decision is putting everyone else at risk too. And on top of that they’re acting like Grade-A douchebags while they’re doing it. They act like they’re fighting for their freedom, but what they’re really doing is acting like entitled idiots. Who confuse an inconvenience with oppression.

you have been just as vocal about the BLM protests I hope. Otherwise,..........yea, that guy.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

President Trump says he'll never mandate mask wearing.

Local Police are sick of Officials not having their back.

If enough people rise up against the radical city/state officials, there's nothing they can do.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Losing the right to assemble is way more terrifying than some made up virus. You couldn't be more backwards.

Talk about sickening...

"Yelling and breathing on each other" LOL that's just sad.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'll just place this here...

a reply to: Vroomfondel

At some point someone has to call these rioters what they are - domestic terrorists, and treat them accordingly.

Burning a police station isn’t near as violent an act as holding your knee on a persons neck and choking the life out of them.

You all can keep trying to justify your rage at the reaction to oppression all you want. You can keep wishing the government steps in and violently confronts these people. All that does is expose you for what you truly are. Statist lapdogs who are fine with authoritarianism as long as you believe it benefits you.

Feel free to keep trying to justify your rage at the reaction to oppression by mischaracterizing the oppression as simply and "inconvenience" all you want. All it does is expose you for what you truly are.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
maybe the people need to start 'suspending the rules' a little.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Dude go to any walmart on a daily basis and look at the people elbow to elbow. You're delusional, and your post reads like it's straight from a CNN YouTube page. I really don't understand your logic and I'm not trying to be rude. But how the hell can you function daily and not see the sheer hypocrisy of these ridiculous mandates and all the other whacko # we're seeing?

The whole nation was with the "inconvenience" at first, and we all still would be if it weren't for this exact type of crap. What people with your line of thinking have managed to do is create a situation where if the virus really is as lethal as they're attempting to sell the public then you've all screwed the pooch by coming on too strong.
I'm sorry, you can fool Americans with many things, from healthcare to Big Food and flouride, but you can't fool them enough to sit at home for a whole year without more evidence than mythical numbers pushed by media Idols you apparently worship.

The whole thing is crumbling due to over confidence in your own Bull#. And I'll tell ya this, covid is going to be the least of your troubles when those political dbags are backed in a corner and attempt to go full Nazi. That's when the red, white and BOOMS BOOMS really start.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0407699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Braver, tougher generations, that created the Western world, would not have let those city council fools make it to their vehicles.
edit on 16-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Braver, tougher generations, that created the Western world, would not have let those city council fools make it to their vehicles.

How does this video clip make you feel? A statue protestor falls off of a very large statue.

It makes me feel "gratified"...I guess that's the best word.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I feel sorry for that person's parents and relatives. I could care less about the person who fell. My heart is getting hard.

More people have died by the hand of BLM and Antifa in the US than have died from not wearing a mask.

I believe that was not a recent fall though.
edit on 16-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

you dont want to hear from the people?

For medical stuff..f$ck no! If you haven't noticed, the majority of people are pretty f'ing ignorant/dumb

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yes, this is America. If you want to run around screaming incoherently about masks and dying because you believe in some false narrative, you get to do that too. Just don't expect me to join you.

TheRedneck

(post by panoz77 removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join