It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coin shortage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ATMS here go up to 800 at some locations .
On the other and some atms only give 200 So finding the right atm is a good thing as its 3.50 .
Walmert cash back No cost 100 every trip it does not take long to get what every amount Under 10 grand you want .
But if you need ten grand a BANK is the only option anyway and they will ask questions and Mite not have ten grand .

As for coins yea lost 70 some cents do to FRYS supermarket exact change ( yes they put the extra on my reciet as If i keep track of grocery recites lol .

Anyone who needs change Landry mates DUUUUU . They are not switching machines to cashless any time soon lol .

Honstly penny's should go wast of time round every thing to the nearest nickle heck even nickles should go and maybe dimes .
ONLY reason to keep them IS EVERY business will round up .

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There is no need for metal currency today. It costs billions to make this change.
A paper certificate, the size of the dollar, could be printed with perforations that allow you to tear off 25c, 10c and 5c
for situations that require exact change. Penny's round up or down to 5c increments.

This would save a lot of money and the end of heavy pants pockets. We can leave the coins to Canadians that seem to love large bulky change.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That sounds ridiculous.

Anyways. I still haven't come across this "coin shortage."

<< 1  2  3   >>

join