It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Russian trolls and their interference in the American elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
a reply to: RussianTroll

And who has all these modern missiles to hit something with modern defense systems and electronic jammers in open water. It's just not that easy and certainly not cheap. If it was China would stop building new carriers.

I don't even think Russia has a nuclear carrier. Just hit the tanker and it's dead in the water. But regardless, go look at what the US considers poverty level to what poverty is in Russia and China and tell me Russia has a stronger economy. Total nonsense.

Few people in the world are interested in what you think. Now no one can speak to Russia from a position of strength; the US has lagged behind Russia from 10 to 30 years in key weapon systems. Otherwise, Russia was attacked long ago, but they are afraid. And rightly so, no one needs war. But it is much better and more effective to deal with an adequate counterpart than with one armed only with memories of former power.
Speaking of space. Let Elon Musk first make a working toilet on his ships and the ISS sector. And then the Russian cosmanauts are already tired of astronauts' requests to let them in their sector to go to a normal toilet))))

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Have you ever served on a carrier. I have. 11 months. I know capabilities of them to include secret info and I don't even know the half of it. Russia is not winning a naval battle against multiple US battle groups. As for the space toilet. I'd rather crap in a bag and have functional rovers on Mars and a new SpaceX system than some high dollar shop vac but to each their own.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Have you ever served on a carrier. I have. 11 months. I know capabilities of them to include secret info and I don't even know the half of it. Russia is not winning a naval battle against multiple US battle groups. As for the space toilet. I'd rather crap in a bag and have functional rovers on Mars and a new SpaceX system than some high dollar shop vac but to each their own.

So why are these terrible and powerful aircraft carrier groups kept so far from the Russian shores? Even when Iran put its coastal missile systems on alert, all US aircraft carrier groups rushed out of the Gulf for the first time in history. And Russia is not Iran. Russian missile systems are capable of sinking any target anywhere in the world ocean.
And again about space. Of course, launching a pretty little red Tesla convertible into space is fashionable and beautiful. A bright TV picture can only have an impact on investors. The bottom line is zero. If all the money that Musk collected because of PR was given to the Russians, then the entire solar system has long been colonized, and all the water pipes, roads and bridges in America have been repaired)))

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

While Elon Musk is launching beautiful red convertibles into space, Russian paratroopers are landing from a height of 10 kilometers in the Arctic.
Would you like to suddenly meet these guys?
And it is not necessary.

Please compare with this video. Rain from Hummers

edit on 16-7-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
LOllll
Holland solved the problem with trolls 40 years ago !!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
LOllll
Holland solved the problem with trolls 40 years ago !!!!

www.youtube.com...

And the USSR solved the issue with the trolls 50 years ago)))

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll Once again the media paints their agenda,we have been at war with Russia for years,trying to destroy their economy,now ours is destroyed,consorted effort to have a 1 world leader,China is the new leader,we are going to be the next 3rd world country,we owe trillions and have defaulted

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It is exactly because the political vote in the US is split down the middle, that it is so susceptible to external influence.
And who cares who has the bigger guns, first one to use them loses. Morally speaking ofcourse, factually we all lose

top topics

<< 1   >>

join