It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump. The Bean Pusher.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

No complaints when he posed with KFC, Taco Bell, or McDonald's. Too late to cry now

edit on 7 19 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

No complaints when he posed with KFC, Taco Bell, or McDonald's. Too late to cry now

And why would there be? The Hatch act does not apply to the President...Ivanka however broke the law. You can read?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sure I can read, this thread is about the President. You want to reeeeee about Ivanka start start another thread, just try to stay on-topic.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sure is gonna be a hectic day when you guys finally realize there has been a lying, paranoid, misinformed, racist, sexist and intellectually deficient moron who cares for no one but himself running the country.

I am tired of hearing the “liberal” crap from the trumpers when they stand behind a guy that never takes responsibility for anything and that has to immediately blame “dems or msm” and resorts to schoolyard 8 year old name calling to anyone who doesn’t worship the orange titan. He is supposed to be a example for your children to aspire to be? What about uniting the 2 parties in order to have everyone working for a better america despite differences? This is a guy none of you would leave alone in a room with your daughters or granddaughters and you know it.

Btw its funny how anything bad said about him is “fake news” and anything good is an acceptable source. Did you ever think that maybe all the bad press is because he is actually doing bad things...in other words its just news as it is actually until the baboon whines about it. Yall would never accept a democrat who whines and points fingers as much as this beech. Good luck with your savior and don’t bother engaging me in any sort of debate because I don’t care...I know I am right about this man and unfortunately you people won’t see it until its too late ta-ta.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DamianSicks6
I'm waiting for them to turn on FOX their propaganda news feed, who don't seemed to be too happy with him of late.
That Cris Wallace interview tho.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DamianSicks6
Sure is gonna be a hectic day when you guys finally realize there has been a lying, paranoid, misinformed, racist, sexist and intellectually deficient moron who cares for no one but himself running the country.
:

Meh, we just got thru with 8 years of Obama. We’ll survive.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join