It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump. The Bean Pusher.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
I couldn't find anything that says it is, honestly didn't look very hard. I'd say the onus is on those trying to use that argument.

Also, the Hatch Act makes an exception for POTUS, VP and certain designated high-level officials (according to the link provided). Seems that isn't illegal either.

Maybe if the person was to gain from the action there might be a case to be made but that would be another matter.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
I"m pretty sure of that as well. He does seem to be incapable of listening to anything other than the jumble of ''me''' thoughts that comprise his identity.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Hey TrumP(ets)!

So I am curious if it is breaking the law to promote products while serving

Are ya?

Is it still ok?

Is it?

Guess this is kinda like when all them butt hurt Football nuts got all upity about NIKE and dicided to boycott them cause a player took a knee, not because of the deplorable working conditions at NIKE...

Do you?

Guess you TrumP(ets) forget the guy in that book you all throw around pretending to read wore sandals and wasn't white.

Did we?

Had a friend who is a TrumP(et) tell me she was not backing this flagrant disregard of the offices being held...

Do ya?

Also I guarantee neither has even tasted those products!

Do you?

Just looking at this made me throw up in mouth!

Did it?

Had Obama done anything disgraceful like this the Right woulda lost its collective tiny minds!

Would they?

*yawn*
edit on 17-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seems to me the only bean he is pushing is that tiny thing between Liberal/lefts Ears
Evidenced all over this site lol
Enjoy !

edit on 7172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey butthurt libs, I've got another burning question:

Why the sudden rage over Donny's diet? You LOVED when he would go to Micky D's, Taco Bell, or KFC. You had lame meme fun for days! Whatsamatter? Can't come up with some way of mocking him without offending Latinos? You fell all over yourselves to make fun of him (and their working class patrons) for eating fast food. F'ing hypocrites

No "illegally promoting a business" talk back then, why not? Oh yeah, you don't GAF unless you can trash Trump somehow. You can take your fake outrage and shove it right up your Hatch Act.
edit on 7 17 2020 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don’t have any issue with it, and fail to see any compelling argument against it. I do see a healthy bit of TDJ. Don’t pretend biden or any of the other big player dems don’t see all Americans as consumers and votes they are entitled to? What was it again Biden said? You ain’t black if you don’t vote for me? Used car salesmen indeed.

I love goya products. Rice and beans, sofrito sauce goes great with lots of meats and stews. Loads of seasonings. Their products make it into at least one of my meals a day.

I also applaud their food donations during covid and other times of need.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: carsforkids
I"m pretty sure of that as well. He does seem to be incapable of listening to anything other than the jumble of ''me''' thoughts that comprise his identity.

Why not? He's all you seem to think about psychotically everyday. About some
one who' you could never even approach his level of accomplishments.
Just constantly and insanely attack and hate and say
stupid crap about another human being who obviously just wants to do
good for his country.

Not even arguable!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh, what forum to post this in, what a dilemma, it's just to hard to decide. Maybe the 'He Is So Disgusting Forum''. Maybe
So here we are folks, the President of the United States of America, hawking beans and other products from the Resolute Desk in the Oval office.

www.politico.com...

Have you been under a rock this last week? That is actually hilarious.. Two thumbs up for Trump on this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The premier source for authentic Latino cuisine, Goya Foods is the largest, Hispanic-owned food company in the United States. Founded in 1936 by Don Prudencio Unanue and his wife Carolina, both from Spain, the Goya story is as much about the importance of family as it is about achieving the American dream.

www.goya.com...

How dare him. Supporting a Hispanic owned American Company that achieved the American Dream. Who does he think he is?

Oh, what forum to post this in

After reading it, I would suggest the "I Am Butthurt Because OMB" forum.

He's not supposed to use the office of the White House to do that tho, Kellyann Conway got dragged for promoting Trump's daughter's products, about a yr or so ago.
edit on 17-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This is literally beans compared to Obama saying if I had a son he’d look just like Treyvon. Now that was unprecedented

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

This is literally beans compared to Obama saying if I had a son he’d look just like Treyvon. Now that was unprecedented

Well I See your Obama non-existent son lookalike, while trying to connect to a family's tragedy and raise you Trump the creepy old dude.
youtu.be...
Go here^^...but heck! who am I to judge , interesting family dynamics tho.
edit on 18-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Trump will be president for 4000 more years - we are using Elon Musks new neural net technology to transplant his conscious into maxine waters otherwise lifeless corpse just to mess with the lefties in 2021

Wait until you see her with the "i give crackhead to the NRA" shirt on - then you will know its completed.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
No Merkel would product place a Syrian on her desk instead.

a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

lol. It's all about the product placement.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

He's not supposed to use the office of the White House to do that tho

The President of the United States shouldn't support business's in the United States?

He should just let the economy crumble?

He gave a speech at Ford Motor Company. Should he have done that?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Watching the Trump's promote those products made me think we were residents of some third world country with run of the mill dictator trying to make a buck off the people. Even if it wasn't illegal, it just looked stupid. I think that was the same day Ivanka came up with that catchy slogan for those out of work, try something new. I wonder if that will catch on?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It isn't legal according to U.S. Office of Government Ethics

Endorsing Organizations, Products, or Persons
February 25, 2016
Executive branch employees may not use their Government positions to suggest that the agency or any part of the executive branch endorses an organization (including a nonprofit organization), product, service, or person.

He wasn't suggesting that the agency or any part of the "executive branch", endorse the products.. He was suggesting that the American people endorse a proudly "American", owned and produced product..

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

He was suggesting that the American people endorse a proudly "American", owned and produced product..

The resolute desk in the oval office suggests it.
If he wanted to say what you seem to want to believe he was suggesting he could do it on Fox News from the golf course.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: abeverage

Hey lib(Tards)!
So I am curious if it is breaking the law to promote a boycott of a business while serving

Is it still ok?

GTFO

Show me the law that was broken as I did or GTFO as you say! lol Also I am not a liberal nor a democrat.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join