It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump. The Bean Pusher.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh, what forum to post this in, what a dilemma, it's just to hard to decide. Maybe the 'He Is So Disgusting Forum''. Maybe the ''How Low Have We Sunk Forum''

Maybe the ''He's the Lowest Form of Snake Oil Salesman Forum''. I dunno, the list of forums is just to extensive.

So here we are folks, the President of the United States of America, hawking beans and other products from the Resolute Desk in the Oval office.

www.politico.com...

Ever been a salesperson? It's not just presenting a product, it' coercing people into purchasing a product. It's manipulative. It's, dare I say it,, brainwashing. Ever wonder at the billions and billions of dollars spent on developing slogans and pitches and promotional campaigns? The entire industry of Madison Avenue, all to create not better citizens but rather compliant consumers.....

So comply all you defenders of this shill of a president, consume away. Eat what he wants you to eat, drink what his tells you to pour down your throat. Be good little Trumpean consumers.

Because you know what? That's all you are to him, consumers of his brand, of his pitch, of his ability to sell whatever crap he thinks he can get away with. And though you may not pay to buy this product, certainly many will buy his shirts and his hats and his other paraphernalia .

And in the end, it's not the money so much that he cons away from you, no, more importantly he cons your vote. So buy away friends, Pay again to have this ''used car salesman'' sitting in the White House as he turns the USA into a bargain basement fire sale.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I like Trump. I think he's great.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The premier source for authentic Latino cuisine, Goya Foods is the largest, Hispanic-owned food company in the United States. Founded in 1936 by Don Prudencio Unanue and his wife Carolina, both from Spain, the Goya story is as much about the importance of family as it is about achieving the American dream.

www.goya.com...

How dare him. Supporting a Hispanic owned American Company that achieved the American Dream. Who does he think he is?

Oh, what forum to post this in

After reading it, I would suggest the "I Am Butthurt Because OMB" forum.

edit on 15-7-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Are you choking on a Goya bean?
While you #ing Leftist clowns are trying to destroy a company, Trump is single handedly saving it.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Eh,

At least he isn't funneling them hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, having his family members appointed to their board, having his family members consult for 10s of millions of those taxpayer dollars and having a % of that taxpayer money kicked back into the DNC coffers like we have seen with recent presidents.

www.chicagotribune.com...

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 15-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It isn't legal according to U.S. Office of Government Ethics

Endorsing Organizations, Products, or Persons
February 25, 2016
Executive branch employees may not use their Government positions to suggest that the agency or any part of the executive branch endorses an organization (including a nonprofit organization), product, service, or person.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You’re full of beans Terry . Lol

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Eh,

At least he isn't funneling them hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, having his family members appointed to their board, having his family members consult for 10s of millions of those taxpayer dollars and having a % of that taxpayer money kicked back into the DNC coffers like we have seen with recent presidents.

The outrage by these simpletons is outrageous.
Trump has some beans and wafer cookies on his desk in a picture and these fools go over the deep end while looking the other way on the sh!t you just described.
Forget Covid, Liberal mental illness is the biggest pandemic this country has ever seen.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Eh,

www.chicagotribune.com...

abcnews.go.com...

Lol..dude are you on crack?
Trump has hand over TRILLIONS of taxpayer dollars to corporations.
Then they financed BLM to tear up the towns.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Phonepost

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'm amazed you called him PRESIDENT TRUMP, not mr trump as usual when you call the race baiter PRESIDENT OBAMA. It's a wonder you havn't coined the term if I had a son he'd be a NEO NAZI.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Have you tied their beans, OP? They are delicious.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Really?

Are we to believe that Donald Trump gets a commission on every can of beans being sold? Does he have stock in Goya? Is he looking for a cushy job once he leaves office?

Let me see if I have this timeline right, forgive me if I'm a little fuzzy on details. The CEO of a bean company visits the White House. He says kind things about the President while he's at the White House. Representative Ocasio-Cortez, always at the forefront of the critical issues facing this country, cannot let this horrible deed go unpunished. She calls for a boycott of Goya. Certain social media sites modify their algorithms to include the mention of Goya or pictures of their products as possible hate speech. Goya sales go up. Trump's daughter poses with a can of beans. This is somehow a crime. And now Donald Trump is selling beans.

I don't think I've ever seen a political campaign where one party and nothing to offer except for their hatred one person. Even Hilary Clinton had some issues she championed while running.

Instead of offering ideas or solutions to improve this country, we get beans. Imagine if every person who died for this country could see what we've become before they made their sacrifice. How many would change their minds?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Promoting their products is nearly as bad a political move as promoting a boycott on them.

It's a shame AOC used her platform to support a boycott on a Hispanic owned company just because she didn't like his political opinion. She's trying to damage a company and cause job loss at the same time she says crime is up in NY because people can't afford food.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh, what forum to post this in, what a dilemma, it's just to hard to decide. Maybe the 'He Is So Disgusting Forum''. Maybe the ''How Low Have We Sunk Forum''

Maybe the ''He's the Lowest Form of Snake Oil Salesman Forum''. I dunno, the list of forums is just to extensive.

So here we are folks, the President of the United States of America, hawking beans and other products from the Resolute Desk in the Oval office.

www.politico.com...

Ever been a salesperson? It's not just presenting a product, it' coercing people into purchasing a product. It's manipulative. It's, dare I say it,, brainwashing. Ever wonder at the billions and billions of dollars spent on developing slogans and pitches and promotional campaigns? The entire industry of Madison Avenue, all to create not better citizens but rather compliant consumers.....

So comply all you defenders of this shill of a president, consume away. Eat what he wants you to eat, drink what his tells you to pour down your throat. Be good little Trumpean consumers.

Because you know what? That's all you are to him, consumers of his brand, of his pitch, of his ability to sell whatever crap he thinks he can get away with. And though you may not pay to buy this product, certainly many will buy his shirts and his hats and his other paraphernalia .

And in the end, it's not the money so much that he cons away from you, no, more importantly he cons your vote. So buy away friends, Pay again to have this ''used car salesman'' sitting in the White House as he turns the USA into a bargain basement fire sale.

Maybe there is a way we can have a GOYA meal. Me and you. Together:

First Lady Michelle Obama joins Goya Foods in announcing "Mi Plato" Resources for families
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It isn't legal according to U.S. Office of Government Ethics

Endorsing Organizations, Products, or Persons
February 25, 2016
Executive branch employees may not use their Government positions to suggest that the agency or any part of the executive branch endorses an organization (including a nonprofit organization), product, service, or person.

Too bad this wasn't an issue when they forced us to buy their insurance.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

Or all those solandra solar panels. That one sure did have a short shelf life. Everyone would have been better off covering their roof with bags of GOYA beans. Cools the house in the summer and food for the winter.

edit on 16-7-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
At first glance, one wouldn't think much of a GOYA product, other then the fact that it's clearly an international product, but more importantly, those GOYA beans, for years since I first seen them as a child, being tweeted and endorsed by President Trump is a special kind of feeling.

I would never put those two together but lo and behold.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
as i lay my head to sleep, i pray the lord my soul to keep,
that donald trump may win again and f&*k the plans of evil men.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I see what ya did there. 😁

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

He's not trying to sell Americans on self loathing, sell us on invading another country, sell us on new higher taxes, sell us on personal sacrifices needed to resolve some phantom and imaginary invented problem like global warming, or sell us on boosting troop forces to the benefit of some foreign country we have zero business defending... if the man wishes to see a good minority owned American business get better sales, you know... I'm OK with that all things considered.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join