It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President TRUMP Re-Election Endorsed by U.S. Association of Police - Biden Assumed He Would Get It.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Really capital letters again, your schtick is getting old.

I know rite? Those damn Capital Letters always thinking they are better than the other letters just because they are bigger. #LowercaseLettersMatter.

#ItalicTextMattersTooDammitAnyway

#BOLDoutrageMATTERS

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Even disregarding everything that has transpired since 2016, this endorsement alone is reason enough for me to vote Biden.

So you would prefer a lawless society that believes all decisions should be based on skin color and that objective thinking isn't a big deal? Yeah, it's sounds like you should definitely vote for Biden.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you think 1.x million will be enough?

After recent events, there are a lot who would take Trump's support for police as a disincentive.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

I know rite? Those damn Capital Letters always thinking they are better than the other letters just because they are bigger. #LowercaseLettersMatter.

#BOLDoutrageMATTERS

Screw those italic letters, they are too smug.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

#BOLDoutrageMATTERS

Screw those italic letters, they are too smug.

One bold "interrobang", to you fine sir...

OCTOTHROPEunconventionalPunctuationMatterersAsWell

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: bigsnowman

Anarchy is bad, it is not a positive state.

Agreed, but minarchism is good. A night-watchman state is ideal, but it if achieved it never stays that way. People are too stupid, lazy and greedy.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
AWESOME POST BELOW!

originally posted by: infolurker

I endorse President Trump because I like keeping my job and income, keeping my retirement savings, having low taxes, keeping my rights of self defense, and the focus on the US economy instead of continuing the cycle of making the US a 3rd world country.

What does Biden offer me?

Higher taxes - check
Gun control and rollback of self defense rights - check
Continued leftest social insanity expansion - check
401 K confiscation for the promise of increased social security - check
Return of insane regulations and driving business out of the US - check
Promotion of Green New Deal which will send energy prices sky high and cripple domestic production - check

Why in the living hell would anyone support that damned platform?

Seriously?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even disregarding everything that has transpired since 2016, this endorsement alone is reason enough for me to vote Biden.

Thank goodness for the FREEDOMS we enjoy in America!

I take it would not call the police if you, or someone in your family, were assaulted or robbed?

I was kind of joking. However, I don't think they should be endorsing any politcal candidate. The police, by and large, already had the support of Trump and his voter base. This feels like an unnecessary move that will just divide us further.

And before you ask, yes, it's complete BS that they endorsed Obama back in the day, too.

This year, DIVISION IS GOOD, because the differences between LEFT and RIGHT are profound. There will not be many people deciding in October if they want Biden or Trump. I suspect the "fence sitters" will have their minds made up by the end of September.

As for endorsement NAPO did in fact endorse Obama-Biden in 2008. Here's an excerpt from a 2008 article.

They’re also strongly backed by police unions and police organizations that, despite the GOP’s image as the party that’s tougher on crime, have traditionally supported Democrats.

The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed Obama last month, and Kerry and Gore before him.
Source: slate.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

It's almost as if some embedded Marxist organization, or EMO for short, is using Russian mind wipe technology in order to be able to control their Manchurian Candidate.

Some very powerful, wealthy, EVIL people told Joe Biden that he was going to RUN and he was going to WIN.

Those same people stand to lose everything, including their reputation and freedom, if President Trump's Administration continues digging and rooting out corruption.

One of them (Andrew Weismann) was on MSNBC the other day, discussing last-ditch possibilities for stopping President Trump, if the "Italian model" doesn't take him out.

They know Biden can't win fair-and-square, so all the talk this Summer is Anti-Trump, instead of Pro-Biden.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I endorse President Trump because I like keeping my job and income, keeping my retirement savings, having low taxes, keeping my rights of self defense, and the focus on the US economy instead of continuing the cycle of making the US a 3rd world country.

Higher taxes - check
Promotion of Green New Deal which will send energy prices sky high and cripple domestic production - check

Seriously?

Since you asked seriously, I'll give you the serious answer: because he's not orange. That's it. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Simply by your sentence you are regarding everything that has transpired since 2016. “...this endorsement alone...”

This is a courageous endorsement considering NAPOs history of endorsements.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

This endorsement is not surprising to those who have been monitoring and comparing the reactions of President Trump, against Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, during the public unrest occurring across the country this year.

The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed President Trump’s reelection Wednesday, citing his “steadfast and very public support” for law enforcement.

In a brief letter to Mr. Trump, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Times, NAPO President Michael McHale said the president’s support was critical in the wake of the attacks on law enforcement following the death of George Floyd.

The president’s outspoken public praise of law enforcement appreciated “during this time of unfair and inaccurate opprobrium being directed at our members by so many,” said Mr. McHale.

“We particularly value you directing the Attorney General to aggressively prosecute those who attack our officers,” he wrote.

Contrast the above with what top law enforcement officials are saying about candidate Joe Biden..

The decision to side with Mr. Trump this year delivered a blow to presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden, who prides himself on being a “union man” and longtime ally of police.

“Biden seems to have abandoned the police and his support for the police because it is not popular to support the police at this time,” said Paul DiGiacomo, president of the Detectives’ Endowment Association, the second-largest labor union representing New York City Police Department officers.

“I think police officers and associations look at Joe Biden today, and it’s hard not to contrast the candidate today with the senator of 15 or 20 years ago,” said Bill Johnson, executive director of NAPO. “Mr. Biden, like a lot of candidates, moved to the left party during the primaries, but once it was clear that he was going to be the nominee, he didn’t stop.”
Source for the 2 excerpts: www.washingtontimes.com...

The National Association of Police Organizations is comprised of more than 1,000 police unions across the country.

In 2016, the NAPO did not endorse Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

But in 2008 and 2012, the Association endorsed the Obama-Biden team. Candidate Joe Biden was anticipating their endorsement this year, ahead of the November election. But as law enforcement officials are saying, candidate Biden has moved too far to the "Left". They feel he has abandoned them.

-CareWeMust

At this point what semi intelligent police officer could even think of supporting the Democrat party?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

This year, DIVISION IS GOOD, because the differences between LEFT and RIGHT are profound. There will not be many people deciding in October if they want Biden or Trump. I suspect the "fence sitters" will have their minds made up by the end of September.

Who is signing your checks?

Awfully odd to me that a “pro-American” would say something like that in the context of the United States of America. Ya know, all that “Together we stand, divided we fall” we all grew up being taught.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thank goodness for the FREEDOMS we enjoy in America!

I take it would not call the police if you, or someone in your family, were assaulted or robbed?

I was kind of joking. However, I don't think they should be endorsing any politcal candidate. The police, by and large, already had the support of Trump and his voter base. This feels like an unnecessary move that will just divide us further.

And before you ask, yes, it's complete BS that they endorsed Obama back in the day, too.

That's exactly what happens when law enforcement is blamed by lazy citizens not going to vote against laws they don't like.

The left can bitch and moan all they want about police, but those same people are the same people that are too lazy to get jobs and want the country locked down so they can get free pay and they expect the police not to enforce laws they're PAID to enforce. Granted, some bad things are the result of bad apples, but instead of raising legitimate concerns about training protocols they threatened their jobs all for a political agenda.
I mean, whodathunkit.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago5403699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

this endorsement alone is reason enough for me to vote Biden.

If you are going to waste your time like that, make sure you really waste it by standing in line at the booths - no mail in vote.

That way you will fit right in with all the other whiners who wasted their time voting for Hillary last time.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think Biden is beyond stupid, but if he really thought the Police Association would endorse him then he's even more stupid than I thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

There's an autonomous zone out there calling your name. You should love it there, the murderers and rapists went untouched because the mean ol butthead police weren't "allowed" there.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein
You can tell by what Joe Biden says in interviews that the official stuff coming out of his campaign is not from his mind.

During interviews, when the interviewer goes off-script, is when you get the real Biden. The Biden who is just a shadow of his former self.

I just wish he'd stop saying "intercourse".

Not that it isn't a legit word, just that it's old timey and kind of awkward and hits the airwaves like accidental nudity at a potluck dinner.

Also, anyone ever see him sniff little boys or is that treat reserved for the fairer SEX?

I'll see myself out...

edit on 16-7-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Higher taxes - check

Seriously?

Not ONE person who is voting biDen has any clue whatsoever what ANY of his policies are.

People who pay attention to a candidate’s policies would NOT vote dEmocrat this time around.

Why would anyone support that damned platform? There is ONE reason, and ONLY one reason: the media manipulates ONLY the easily manipulated. And the media says, Orange Man Bad.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Higher taxes - check

Seriously?

Well, let's break this down and see....

"What does Biden offer me? Higher taxes - check"

Uhhh... sorry but Trump just gave one of the highest middle class tax increases in ages. Are you a millionaire? Then this doesn't apply to you and you just received one of the best tax breaks ever. But, if you're not, then you just got soaked so that millionaires and corporations can get a fat comfy break. As Trump would tell you, hey after all, aren't they the ones that really need the cash? Apparently, you don't mind higher taxes, even welcome them, so you might as well vote for Biden (assuming he would raise your taxes as you say).

"Gun control and rollback of self defense rights - check"
I thought Obama already took away all of your guns? You telling me that you still have a gun after 8 years of his administration? And I thought he was the anti-Christ too! How did he manage to fail on both guns and the rapture?

"401 K confiscation for the promise of increased social security - check"
What hole did you manage to pull this "fact" from?

"Return of insane regulations and driving business out of the US - check"
You mean like clean water and air, and the prevention of dumping toxic waste? Yeah, who needs that?! Just ask the people of Flint Michigan, let the corporations do what they want, having contaminated water is no problem at all!

"Promotion of Green New Deal which will send energy prices sky high and cripple domestic production - check"
Have you checked your electric bill lately, mine is already sky high. Domestic production has already been sent to China, Mexico, Asia, etc. by both Dems and Republicans. It's the one thing both parties CAN agree on, to f* over the American worker. As Polosi was quoted, "What is the Green New Deal anyway, does anyone even know?" But we know that doing anything to try to address climate change and our dependence on fossil fuels will be the end of civilization. Well, we know it will reduce oil company profits and as far as Republicans (and most Dems) are concerned, that's the same thing as the end of civilization.

"Why in the living hell would anyone support that damned platform?"
Yeah, who wants to be hearing the truth all the time? Fantasies and lies are so much more pleasant and delightful. COVID-19 will just disappear, any day now!

edit on 16-7-2020 by Elcabong because: added another comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join